Slimming world crisps (free on green!!!!)

All lean meat is free so long as you remove the fat before cooking and that you "dry" bake it.

Oh sorry have I caused confusion... I was reading this on my paperwork that I go from... I am upstairs on lappy at the moment but when I get downstairs on my pc I will have a look!

But I always cook on my oven sheet... wedges meat etc... just add herbs and thats it... oh and have never liked the fat on meat... geesh how did I not stay skinny...

mmm i didn't think they would be but not to worry i may have to try the pasta ones they sound lovely , i tried oven baking mine and i don't think i cut them thin enough they were like scollops tasted lovely though hahaha

Technically they are free (all ingredients free on green) however SW see it as a 'misuse of free foods' i.e. the normal non-dieter in the street wouldn't make doritos from lasagne sheets. Same goes for potato crisps (in that SW say you wouldn't normally go to the bother plus no 'normal' person would eat that many potato's in a sitting - not sure why it doesn't apply to SW chips) and the cous cous 'cake'.

Just what Ive always been told.

or quark with garlic spread on HEb bread! YUM!

oh i love this debate haha personally i think there far too yummy to be free anything tastes that good it's syns lol and it's the food science thing again it's such a small area to soak up such a large amount of fry light i imagine if you drank a full bottle of fry light it wouldn be free it's only free because it's so low for the amount you use, anyways i think all in moderation friday night in with slimming world crisps is better than sitting there with pringles with about a million syns.

This is similar to the cous cous cake thing....... If you only have 1 cake a week, then I'd count it as free.....

But don't do what I did and make 4 in a week then wonder why you only lost 1lb. I later worked out I'd had 100 syns in cous cous cakes alone (even though I ate them on a green day - you have to use the red syn value as you're using it as flour).

xxx

I want to try the lasagne crisps but to scared :wave_cry:

I'm gonna munch some potato crisps, sprinkled with chicken oxo right now, nom nom nom. I don't syn them, but if my weight loss slows down, they'll be one of the first things to go.

I have just sat down with some parsnips crisps (with made my new crisp maker) and logged on to minimins and found this thread! lol. I don't syn them as they are a faff to make, so I wouldn't/don't make the homemade crips at all often!! But, I keep meaning to try the pasta ones in the oven. I have seen elsewhere on here that you can do it with any kind of pasta. How long do they need to be in the oven??

i just made some of these and they are nice!! lol

Back