Slowly transitioning to paleo .

I fasted to one today and found it easier craving wise than normal.

I made the kids coconut flour pancakes which they didn't eat . I tasted one while my soup was heating and must say I'm not a fan at all.

I had red Thai chicken curry soup leftover from last night and felt full That I ended up not finishing. Wondering if its related to fasting

I'm trying to add some intermediate fasting to this plan Where on alternating days I'm goinh to consume 500 cals .

I Did plyometric x this am and need to do chest and back this evening . To be caught up on p90x .

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I fasted to one today and found it easier craving wise than normal.

I made the kids coconut flour pancakes which they didn't eat . I tasted one while my soup was heating and must say I'm not a fan at all.

I had red Thai chicken curry soup leftover from last night and felt full That I ended up not finishing. Wondering if its related to fasting

I'm trying to add some intermediate fasting to this plan Where on alternating days I'm goinh to consume 500 cals .

I Did plyometric x this am and need to do chest and back this evening . To be caught up on p90x .

Have you tried your little ones with banana pancakes? My sister raves about them, its just mashed banana with egg, I've not tried them as they smell 'banana-ry' lol

Good look with the fasting, I tried it for a while, I did 2 24 hour fasts a week (I did like 5pm til 5pm) so I could have dinner each day, I may try again in the future as the health benefits are interesting, I try to have an eating window of under 8 hours at the moment.

Hi I haven't yet I normally take banana pancakes myself but juat try them on it and see qhat they say. they aren't normally fussy qith food... I'm vitally starving now though so prepping my tea I'm going to have chicken with sauteed leeks and cauliflower and broc with roasted.sweet potatoes . fancy cheese though going to do my calorie count qnd if it fits in I will partake lol

so I had egg in a cup yday for my breakfast .
egg in a cup
lunch
ham
dinner
roasted chicken fillet with toast cauliflower anf broccoli in a peppered coconut sauce .today I will try and fast to 11/12

sneaky weigh in today I'm down from 60.4 -59 kg in under two weeks . really pleased as I've been off plan at weekends wih alcohol etc.

I decided to cheat last night and have two sugar in a cup of tea , I couldn't drunk it it tasted horrible and far too sweet for me I had a slice of toast wit butter also and found it didn't taste as I remembered so I threw it out my taste buds must be starting to shift.
Thankfully I think I'm going to step the plan to allow to cheat meals a week and no cheat days for now. By a cheat meal I mean tje inclusion of mashed spuds or brown rice .

I had blood tests done recently as my periods are ocxuribg fortnight to weekly. tje doctor phoned me back on Friday to tell me That I have higher than normal estrogen levels and could I tell her when my last period was, I came on my period three days aftet the blind test so my estrogen should have.been low. I have to go in tomorrow and provide another blood test . From I have been getting these blood tests I have been feeling totally wiped out I Did Google estrogen imbalances and i do have a lot of the symptoms at worst I could be entering menopause (I'm 29) it can also be diet related and stress linked.

I decided to cheat last night and have two sugar in a cup of tea , I couldn't drunk it it tasted horrible and far too sweet for me I had a slice of toast wit butter also and found it didn't taste as I remembered so I threw it out my taste buds must be starting to shift.
Thankfully I think I'm going to step the plan to allow to cheat meals a week and no cheat days for now. By a cheat meal I mean tje inclusion of mashed spuds or brown rice .

I had blood tests done recently as my periods are ocxuribg fortnight to weekly. tje doctor phoned me back on Friday to tell me That I have higher than normal estrogen levels and could I tell her when my last period was, I came on my period three days aftet the blind test so my estrogen should have.been low. I have to go in tomorrow and provide another blood test . From I have been getting these blood tests I have been feeling totally wiped out I Did Google estrogen imbalances and i do have a lot of the symptoms at worst I could be entering menopause (I'm 29) it can also be diet related and stress linked.

awww, I hope the docs get you sorted out :) hopefully it can be managed with dietary changes and stress management *fingers crossed*

In a way its a good thing you didnt like the sugary tea or toast lol it'll make sticking to plan a bit easier! I think the best bit about buttered toast is always the butter - which we can have yayyy!

I'm back on plan now after 4 days of eating out and drinking! Actually happy to be eating back on plan for the foreseeable future :)

Checking in this week has been soon soo haven't stuck to paleo had spuds twice. But have had nothing processed will take to morrow and weekend and get firmly on track .

Heyy did you start uni today? Hope you've had a fab day! Wecome to the chaos lol

Have a good week x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back