Small steps - mini targets

What a good idea. My mini goals are 10lbs (which isn't that mini I know!!) but I had 100lbs to lose when I started so it seemed like a good idea.
I passed 2 goals now so only 8.5lbs till my next goal.

Have a good holiday Irene! :)

My mini goal is 2lbs a week. Starting from the week after next... my parents are visiting me in France next week so there's no chance.

Great idea Irene!

~Silence~

My mini goal is to lose 6lb by the end of the month

I lost 1lb this week. I've been very good so was hoping it would be a larger loss, but at least it is in the right direction.

This takes my loss to 25lbs in ten weeks of dieting. I decided to measure myself today for the first time since starting the diet and I have lost a whopping four inches from my waist. I was a size 24, now in a 20, which makes me feel really positive about what I'm doing.

My next mini target is still 2 stone, so fingers crossed for a good week.

I decided on a mini-goal last night and then I found this thread today - great minds perhaps?!

Anyway it's to be 17st by 10th September when I have to go to a black tie dinner at work. So that's 13lbs in 30 days. It's a tough one but I thought I should challenge myself.

Wheels - it's good to set your self mini goals. We'll help you reach your target.

Thanks. I'm hoping that if I put it on here it means I have accountability to all of you and not just myself!

Mind if I join as well. I've set my targets in my siggy already.
Not following any particular plan, just doing my own thing really

I have just joined this site forum. I have a lot to lose, at least 8 stone just to get to the top of a 'normal' BMI. I have lost 2 1/2 stone so far but no one has noticed!

My goals are:

a) get to the next lower number in terms of stones: ie. go from 20+ stone to 19+ stone to 18+ stone - I am now 17.13 so I want to be 16+ stone.

b) obviously to drop each dress size. Is is it me but the amount of weight you need to lose between dress sizes is far greater at the larger sizes than the smaller ones? The drop between a 24 and 22 is at least 1 1/2 stone, but between a 12 and 10 is as little as 1/2 stone!

c) my personal goal is that I want to stop having a 'fat back'. I hate this. I have a roll of fat on my back just above my waist. Horrible.

I hope to get rid of my fat back, be in a 14+ stone bracket and a comfortable size 18 all by Christmas.

I have nearly achieved my first mini target

It was to lose 10% of my weight and that is 29 lb. I have now lost 28 1/2 lb so only 1/2 lb to go and then I'll look at the next 10%.

How is everyone doing?

Irene xx

My next mini-target is to be down to 16st 4, which means losing 13lbs.

That'll be me 28lbs lighter.

I haven't weighed myself for 3 weeks, I'm due to weigh-in next Friday so hopefully I've actually already lost a good chunk of that.

I'd like to be there by Christmas (if not a little sooner, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself and just taking it nice and slow).

I've decided to set myself small, 7lb targets. I don't know how long to set them for, does 2 weeks sound reasonable?

My next big target is 17 stone from 20 but firt week and i would like 10lbs BUT what i dont want to happen is anything less will send me over the edge and i will be dissapointed with myself, been there done that before.
I have10 stone to lose but in an ideal world i would be happy to be 12/13 probably now that i am geting on lol

Andrene x

New WeMITT here

Hi I have just joined, at that stage again where I realise I have to lose the weight, which I normally have no problem with, its keeping it off I find really hard. I have lost 4 stone through WW and also 6 stone through CD so now on SW to lose 103lbs and "KEEP IT OFF". This thread seems really cool. Started the diet on 4th Jan 09 so goal is to lose 14lbs by 28th Feb 09. Wish me luck

Back