SoldieronNatasha needs to make a change!

Aw thanks hun! Oh my God thanks so much regarding Nandos I go there a lot so I will try that next time! The Onken is the Natural fat free one so it should be free. I also have an ********* profile where I post photos of everything I eat. It is Natashawillbeslim so you can follow my meals on there if you like! Thanks for the encouragement I will drink lots of water today and hope the scales go back to normal by Wednesday! xxx

Hi Natasha

Are you following Extra Easy? If so I don't know if you were getting enough Superfree with your meals at the start, though your menu for Day 8 looked like you had loads. So maybe make sure you're having plenty Super Free for the rest of the week. You should aim for 1/3 of your plate. It took me AGES to figure out Free vs Superfree, I was having huge free meals (thought I was doing great!) then realised I wasn't allowing enough superfree.

Also, would you have a more filling breakfast? I am totally NOT taking my own advice, cos my own breakfasts can be a rush out the door, with Ryvita in my hand, but if you can manage a bigger one e.g. porridge with fruit, it'll get your metabolism up and running early in the day.

Loads of water too, I try to have a 2 litre bottle at my desk so I drink it during work.

Your food diary over the last few days looks varied and tasty (as well as on plan) so you can't really go wrong.
Don't be upset! 5lbs loss is AMAZING. Wait till next week ok! xxx

Aw thanks so much for all the encouragement. I think you are right regarding the Superfree I have never been a big veg eater and am really pushing myself to get veg down. But I have had some with every meal maybe I need to up the quantity. I definitely had loads yesterday so thats good! Also I need to be drinking more water so I'll make sure I am doing that from now on!

There are loads of ways to eat veg other than just boiling them as well Hun. I hate boiled veg - if that was my only option I'd never stick to any plan!

If you've never been a big veg eater then the fact you are eating some is a great start. I wouldn't stress about it too much. 1/3rd superfree is not a hard & fast rule, more a guideline you should try & follow.

You can add veg to all sorts of stuff. For example, you could dory up some mushrooms, peppers, onions & add them to baked beans. Or have roasted veg with balsamic vinegar on them.

I like the sound of that. I think I'm going to try some roasted butternut squash next! I can cut them up like chips!

DAY 9:

Breakfast:

2 alpen light ( B)
A handful of grapes

Lunch :

Mugshot cheesy pasta (2)
Salad with chicken and a tiny bit of light salad cream (1)

Snack: 2 clementines

Dinner:

We had to unexpectedly go out so I had steak for the 2nd night In a row! Everything else was pan fried so I thought this was my best bet:

10oz Rump steak all fat trimmed off
New potatos
Mushrooms
Salad
(2 in case of any oil )

Dessert:

Mcdonalds ice cream cone (7.5)

12.5 syns in total

Everything looks good and and I picked up some good pointers too lol You are doing really well, keep it up xx

DAY 10:

Breakfast:

1 muller light with 35g all bran flakes topped with lots of chopped fruit (b)

Lunch:

Chicken souvlaki with salad and sweet chilli sauce ( 4)

Snack: 3 clementines

1 muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5)

Dinner: mushroom risotto (2) and 20g Parmesan (a)

Dessert: I Freddo chocolate (5)

11.5 syns total

DAY 11:

Breakfast:

Sunday brunch soft boiled eggs x 2
2 slices of whole wheat toast (Hexb)
Flora light (1 syn)
Muller light
Banana

Snack:
Starbucks tall skinny cappuccino with sugar free vanilla syrup (3.5 syns)

Coconut muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5
Syns)

Dinner:

Chicken chow mein takeaway (7 syns)

Total syns: 12

DAY 12:

Breakfast:

2 alpen bars light (Hexb)
1 coffee
1 banana

Lunch:

Mug shot roast chicken (free)
2 rice cakes (3 syns)
Flora light (2 syns)
Grapes

Snack:
Greek style muller light lemon (0.5 syns)

Dinner:

Salmon on the grill
Mashed potato with fat free yogurt and hexa cheddar cheese
Boiled veggies

Dessert: Freddo (5 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

DAY 13:

Breakfast:

2 alpen light (b)
2 clementines
1 tea

Lunch:

prawn risotto (2)
Grapes

Dinner:

Nandos 1/2 chicken and spicy rice with side salad (10.5)

Total syns: 12.5

Weigh in tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I had a sneak peak today and no loss so far :/

stop peaking as it only stresses you out x

I'm sure you'll be fine, you've been doing great x

Fingers crossed for weigh in, I know it's hard but try to stop the sneaky weigh ins mid week. I'm guilty of it too but it doesn't show true weight loss/gain.. so it could show maybe a 1lb 'gain' which damages your motivation and you eat something naught and end up having a 'real' gain.. see what I mean?

I'm sure you'll have a loss tomorrow :)

DAY 14:

Guys I GAINED half a pound :( I'm so upset about it I just don't understand why.

Here is my diary for today:

Breakfast:

1 tea with truvia as couldn't stomach breakfast

Lunch:

Special fried rice with chicken (9 syns)

Snack:

2 clementines

Dinner:

Lots of mushrooms on 2 slices of whole wheat bread ( Hexb), my 30g cheddar allowance of hexa, a touch of flora light ( 2 syns) and 2 eggs which I didn't end up finishing.

Dessert:

Muller Greek style light (0.5 syn)

Total syns : 11.5

Let's hope next week is better cos I'm about to cry today :(

Don't cry Hun I know how you feel!! Are you drinking enough water? And there are little tweaks you can make to ensure a good loss next week. Try the butterfly chicken at nandos instead as someone has suggested, make sure you have a third SUPERFREE, double check the onion yogurt as only the natural one is free not sure if you wrote in your diary you had raspberry flavour? Drink loads, I have 2-3l a day, make sure you have a good breakfast everyday.

Plus check out speed foods, so instead of salmon have a white fish, instead of steak have chicken, instead of a mugshot have beans and a jacket as they're all speed foods!!

keep it up and you should see the loss next week it's happened to us all

Thanks Hun! all great suggestions! I will do that this week and see if it makes a difference. The mugshots are for work as I can't cook jacket potato and stuff there so you think they might be damaging my losses? I'll swap a lot of red meat for chicken this week and see if it helps. The yogurt is plain Hun I just had it with raspberries the only yogurt I have that is flavoured are muller lights either free or 0.5 syn xxx

Ahh good! No you've synned them or using free ones so shouldn't be affecting your losses just some ideas to mix it up abit or try taking pasta salads or something! I tend to lose more if I change things every day so have different breakfast every couple days to keep my metabolism guessing haha! Keep the fluids up and you'll see abig loss next week I'm sure Hun xx

Sorry to hear about your gain, but stick at it, you're doing really well and I'm sure in a few weeks the scales will pleasantly surprise you! You're doing the right thing writing everything down and great ideas about eating more speedfoods, drinking more water etc.
Keep an eye on your superfree too, I'm guilty of not having enough at least one meal a day so I really should follow my own advice... Good luck and stick at it, it will show xx

Back