Some photos of my progress....

gorgeous guy too :drool:

Well done Tom you look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be from round my neck of the woods will give you a wave if I see walking about the clothes shops

Sam
x

WOW! You are gorgeous!! You look so well, and positively glowing with well being!

Well done you, what an inspiration!

(I DID enjoy your pics!! can you tell...LOL)

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

grab your coat mate looks like you've pulled (a couple of times!)!! Well done on such a fantastic weight loss - you look so much more confident & happier in yourself & turning nto a bit of a babe arent you eh!! Hows the cutting down on water going? We dont want you drowning yourself now do we eh - would be such a waste!!

u look fab! well done! - wow yoo! x

girls...calm yourselves - he taken remember!!! Plus at this rate hs head will swell & he'll have put on at next weigh in!!! Good news on the water T, was concerned for you!

you are looking great, it's certainly working for you. Congrats bro.

You're doing great! And I think 12 stone would be waaaaaay to skinny- nikki will still want something to hold on to!!! ;)

You look great, and I really don't think you need to lose much more. And as for not being able to see the difference, are you blind man???!!! Look at the two side-by-side, how can you not see how much you've shrunk??!!!

Well done, you're doing amazingly:D :D :D

Good luck for the rest of your journey!

I was looking at your piccies. I thought you must have been late 20's early 30 in your holiday phots from last year. Looking at your pictures now you look 18/19. I see so many blokes in their thirties and forties struggling to recapture their lost twenties now you won't have to.

I have to re-iterate the general point though that you are very cute and may lose some of your manliness if you become too thin. I know what you mean about body image though. I am now a size 12 , sometimes a 10 but I look in the mirror and see a size 18/20 looking back at me - a bit like those funny mirrors you get at the fair. Size 32/34 trousers for someone your hieght is about right - but then thats MY personal preference LOL

Back