Total Solution Start Monday! Anyone care to join me?

Morning all :) well I got throu day 1 even thou I stuffed up the maths! Was going to have half a bar mid afternoon and the other half after dinner but when I re thought it it worked out as 4 items so I had to do with out :( still stuck to my 3 things so I'm pleased. I'm so determined to lose 2 st plus and maintain it. Woke up early today and am starving but I'm going to hold out till after our morning meetings at work (about 11) till I have something. Afternoons are the longest and hardest so want to have my half a bar! Jumped on the scales this morn and lost 1lb but that will be due to my empty stomach. Need to hide my scales so I don't go on the every time I go in the bathroom! Good luck peeps keep strong xx

Day 2 - gone off zero noodles and rice completely yuk! Had a shake today with a skinny stix in it was lovely and thick and really filling. Been 100% again. Can't wait for Friday for WI :) feeling ok had a headache this morn but been fine rest of day hurray! Hope every one doing good in their exante plan xx

Day 3 - omg all I can say is wiiiiind!! Still going strong and keeping 100% x

Hehe TH! I weighed yesterday and lost 2lb but then I put the scales on top wardrobe as don't want to weigh every day as will be depressing if it doesn't go down one day. How about you cas?

What are you having for dinner? I had quorn mince with spices on in a lettuce leaf rolled up like a wrap. And missed out my third pack. That worked out as 168 calories and 5g carbs so happy days :) x

Dyin to weigh myself but don't want to upset the apple cart. I'm on a roll here! Want to wait till tom has come and gone, she should arrive any day now - ***** lol
Day 4 has been pretty awfull really. felt terrible, oh the headaches are a killer arnt they. Been a cow to OH as well oops. Don't feel to bad now, just starving as missed last pack as went straight to bed when got in from work and had a few hours sleep, now I think it's too late to be eating. 7 weeks till Ibiza come on Lou you can do this! X

Day 5 for me! Definitely getting easier. Feel good today!! Hurray!

I've fallen off the 100% wagon :( OH suggested we go for Indian last night and once the seed was planted I thought about it all day. Ate and drank loads, then came home n felt really fat sluggish and annoyed with myself after doing so well for 4 and a bit days. I think it has taught me a valuable lesson thou if that makes sense. Loulou is gutted. Back to day one tomorrow not going to WI till next sat now or I'll depress myself!

Thanks bob! Think I'm gonna attempt gym this morn try to relieve some guilt! Yeah OH's are cruel arnt they. I think they think they're doing us a favour!! X

Back