Total Solution Start Monday! Anyone care to join me?

Move on now Lulu. the trick is to get back on track quickly.

Have you started a diary on the forum x

Thanks guys, I've been on track today and sat here with a pint of water, doesn't seem right on a sat night! Oh well I'm thinking of Ibiza! 6.5 weeks to go yipppeee seen so many lovely beachwear outfits I'm just dyin to buy! How much you recon I could lose in this time? Love to be in the 10's and be a size 10. Currently a 12 but bursting out of them or some don't don't even fit so stay out of sight. Stretchy clothes only at the minute :( x

Move on now Lulu. the trick is to get back on track quickly. Have you started a diary on the forum x

Is this not the diary? Sorry I only joined last week x

There is a diary thread under the Exante forum but don't worry, we know where to find you :) x

Today Monday is day 1 again for me :( fell completely off the wagon again yesterday, I think Fridays failings was in back of mind so was too easy to give in yesterday. It is harder at weekends thou isn't it? I want to be at that stage where food doesn't interest me, when does that come? wish my totm would hurry up too I'm 2 days over aaarrrrgggghhh. Right this week I've got to keep with it I've only got 6 weeks to go x

I'm thinkin I'm going to WI this morn, need a kick up the bum and think this will do the trick . Not looking forward to this.. oh well my own fault x

Lost 6lb gutted really as could of been around 9lb I recon if id not cheated Friday and Sunday, could kick myself. Day 1 again, here goes feel, more determined now at least! Xx

Hey girls, I'm back! Been 100% since Sunday, kind of went out with OH his idea for lunch and ended up drinking for a couple hours :( missed a evening meal thou if that helps?! It's so much easier to do diet during the week while at work.. Weekends are just so hard esp when I get bored.
Been a bit down this week and cranky, think it's the lack of food. Thought about nice foodie things quite a bit. Haven't caved thou.
Scales still say the same 12st5 been this since last week so must of been my fri and sun treats letting me down. Thought I might of lost a couple pound these 4 days thou... I need inspiration!!!

Hi cas! Thanks for support :) I got the administrator to delete my pics as you can only edit writing.. I thought non members might be able to see my pics so wanted them off! I think that's what I'll do is have have one night off a week so least I'll have 1 night to look forward to. Last week when I was drinking I drank real slow and got drunk quite quick. I only had 2 glasses where as normally I'd have about 5! I'm down to 12,4 now need to get into those 11's ASAP then finally into the 10's by 6 weeks time!! Going off to have a read of ur diary now :) xx

Have enjoyed your thread hun, I started Tuesday, and so far going well, I lost 3st on LL 5yrs ago and its all gone back on, but have learnt by mistakes now. Good luck all x

Back