Starting at 28 stone n 2lbs on sw....

Lol yeah im watching it to deinking prosecco with raspberries lol I have consumed a whopping 36.5 syns today but I still have 67 left for sat, sun and mon.... been munching my scan bran xx

Lol yeah im watching it to deinking prosecco with raspberries lol I have consumed a whopping 36.5 syns today but I still have 67 left for sat, sun and mon.... been munching my scan bran xx

I definitely think weekly syns is the way to go. Some people disagree, but if it works for me then that's fine. When it stops working I'll go back to daily syns.

My consultant says its fine to use a weekly total. It makes loads more sense to me tbh! That way when they r gone they are gone lol. Im also making sure that I use my syns or the vast majority of them xx

How are you doing today Debs?

Hiya cee!!!! I'm good today thanks lying in the garden in the sun :) with coffee really fancy a lemoncello wi lemonade!! Made a smash pizza as a wee treat last night was good for dinner. I know some ppl think you should syn it but I had it as a meal so not lol. How r u doing? Xxx

Hiya cee!!!! I'm good today thanks lying in the garden in the sun :) with coffee really fancy a lemoncello wi lemonade!!

Hiya cee!!!! I'm good today thanks lying in the garden in the sun :) with coffee really fancy a lemoncello wi lemonade!! Made a smash pizza as a wee treat last night was good for dinner. I know some ppl think you should syn it but I had it as a meal so not lol. How r u doing? Xxx

I've heard of this smash pizza but not looked into it much, why do people think you have to syn it?

Did you stick to the coffee or have a cheeky little lemoncello?!

Hey cee. The smash pizza was delish even my OH who hates smash enjoyed it! Loaded it with superfree foods it was very yummy..... think alimming world class it as food abuse. Using it for a purpose other than intended. So I will only have it occasionally and only as a main meal. But yummmmy x

2lbs off today 10lbs in 2 weeks would love love love 4lbs next week to get my first stone award :) xx

Oooh excellent, 10lbs in two weeks - go you!

You can do 4lbs next week, go for it! Will be great for you to get your 1st award :)

I cant think how I can get the extra off tho lol. I will try to eat speed foods lol xxx

Hi, just been looking through posts and seen that you have lost 10lbs in two weeks. Way to go, bet you feel proud. Keep it going your doing great xxx

I eat loads of superfree lol and munching berries like they r going outta fashion lol. I have made 2 huge superfree roasted veg quiches for next few days at work for me and the OH. So hopefully be ok there lol scan bran and cottage cheese for snacks 12 hour shifts lol have some munchie days at work so need to be prepared. X

Hello, I'm new on here. I'm going to be doing SW at home :) well done on your success so far xxxx

Thanks :) and welcome I have to say ee is amazing im a total convert loving eating healthy and my god I havw more energy ans feel better already x

Thanks :) and welcome I have to say ee is amazing im a total convert loving eating healthy and my god I havw more energy ans feel better already x

EE is great isn't it? After yesterday I think I could throw in a red or a green day now and again but I think EE is the way to go

Back