Starting at 28 stone n 2lbs on sw....

Morning Debs how are you doing today?

Hey Debs, glad you are enjoying sw :) I am on it too and have lost 4 stone in 7 months (though december didnt really count ;)) was 20st 4 and am now 16st 2 :D

First week 8lbs- wow! Second week is always killer because your body goes into "starvation mode" because it is freaked out about the sudden drop from first week, so dont feel too disheartened by the 2, be it'll be a big number again at next WI!
Meh, I'd call smash pizza free- some people abuse mugshots (250cal+) and other free things, guess one should be moderate with snacks (like 4 mugshots a dau would up you 1000cal!) but as a meal smash pizza is loaded with veg so enjoy :D also is way better to snack on than say chocolate etc.
X

I don't syn the smash pizza. It's all about common sense. You eat smash pizza every meal then you syn.. But would you syn having potatoes every meal? No. It's a stupid rule in my opinion lol

Smash pizza...

Just pour some mash powder in a bowl and slowly add hot water until it forms a dough.. I always add salt and herbs in with the powder

Then roll out, chuck in the oven for 10-15 mins.. Keep an eye on it though.. Flip it and back in the oven for another 5 minutes and then put your ingredients on top and finish off under the grill! It's yum.

Hope you're well Debs :)

Hey hun! Im doing good this week. Had a bbq yesterday but all sw friendly :) hoping I get 4lbs off on tue at wi and I d be a happy bunny lol.

Opened a packet of smiths wafflers and didnt think they tasted that yummy (were ok) just not worth wasting 4 or 5 syn on so after one crisp I just gave them to my OH to eat :) xx

I'm sure you're going to get that 4lbs this week :)

Well done on the SW friendly BBQ and resisting the crisps, it's funny how some things don't taste as good when you count the syns!

Hey Debs, I started sw 2 weeks ago. I had my first weigh in on Thursday and I lost 8lb too. I am praying I actually lose this week as I have it in my head that I won't lol I started at 22st 2lb xx

Hey Debs, I started sw 2 weeks ago. I had my first weigh in on Thursday and I lost 8lb too. I am praying I actually lose this week as I have it in my head that I won't lol I started at 22st 2lb xx

Well done :) its funny the things we get in to our heads I was sure I d not lost this week to and this morning I lost 5lbs guess we just need to trust that it works :) good luck for ur wi xx

5lbs off, go you!!!

Hi Debs how are you doing? xxxx

Oh dear I am very naughty :( I went to a bbq!!! Had a cheese burger, huge hot dog and roll. Followed by 3 iced cup cakes, a bit carrot cake, 2 macaroni pies and a profiterol :( ooopse xxx

Oh dear I am very naughty :( I went to a bbq!!! Had a cheese burger, huge hot dog and roll. Followed by 3 iced cup cakes, a bit carrot cake, 2 macaroni pies and a profiterol :( ooopse xxx

I wouldn't worry too much hun. I went to one on Friday, determined to be good. I was using flexi syns to enjoy a sausage, bread roll and a glass of pimms.
4 bread rolls, 2 sausages, 3 small steaks, some belly pork, 6 jugs of pimms and a bottle of bulmers later, I was a feeling guilty but the scales show limited damage. Just don't dwell on it, it's over now so get straight back on the wagon.
I found I felt really horrible the day after, not due to the alcohol (I can handle that) but the food. I felt really bloated and couldn't wait to eat something healthy x

sorry multi post x

Debs just draw a line and forget about it, we all fall off the wagon from time to time, it's getting back on it that's important!

How'd your day going today? Weather is horrible!!

Weather is rotten today!!! Im drawing a line problem is I want to order a box of choc orange cupcakes yummmmy!! But im not. Gona have a couple of days packing in the free foods to get over it lol just cos I need to feel full just now. Xxx

Hi Deb

I'm not on SW, I'm doing a meal replacement diet - Exante. But I saw your thread and wanted to follow your progress as I too have over 11 stone to lose. My start weight was 23st 10lb and have lost 22lb so far. My OHs brother used to be 30 stones and lost 16 stones with SW! I tried it but found I lost a couple of stones but then ground to a halt. Meal replacement diet is out of desperation - but I am finding it easy so far.

Can you update your profile and signature so I can follow your progress as find it really motivating when someone with a similar amount to lose is doing so well.

Good luck with your journey xx

Do you have a diary on here? I have 12 Stone to lose x

ahh I know this feeling. I made chocolate orange, triple chocolate flake and caramel chocolate rolo cupcakes for my daughters teachers last week. It almost killed me lol x

Back