starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Getting myself mentally repaired to start tomorrow really don't want to get on scales

Lol me too ! But just think whatever that number says you'll never see it again the only way is down ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right have started bit gutted with weigh in was shocking was a stone heavier than when I started before so far no headache do have weird taste in my mouth though

How's everyone doing today? I had a shock atv the scales. .. 15st 8lb I don't mind everyone knowing as goal number 1 for me is get back into the 14s! Hope everyone is feeling ok and motivated today :)

You might be back in them by next week!

Day 2 here we are got headache coming now how's everyone doing

Day 4, I've got no headache, but now I don't feel hungry at all. I think my food spirit is broken! Haha! Yesterday I could've eaten a scabby monkey.
I have over 5 stone to lose. I can't wait for Tuesday and my first weigh in...

Got headache really bad now but had it before when I did it before don't feel hungry just feel my body adjusting have about 8 stone to lose

Also on day two :) no headache as yet I'm not that hungry either which is a suprise to me as last time day 2 and 3 were horrendous for me! Need to up my water later as I'm at work and can't keep nipping to the loo as much as I can at home! Hope your headache subsides a bit more water and a paracetamol :)
Well done for getting this far everyone

Day 4 for me & feeling much better, hopefully in ketosis! Can't wait for my weigh day on Wednesday to see how much I've lost in 8 days ?

im on day 4 now, no headaches but seem to be thinking about food the WHOLE time, any ideas on how to make the porridge taste better, it puts me in a bad mood nearly before I get out of bed with the thought of it

I was too scared to order the porridge and am sticking to shakes and soups! My stomach rumbles so loudly! Does anyone know if it'll quieten down eventually?

Day 3 done headaches gone and not hungry peeing like a trooper lol

Day 3 done headaches gone and not hungry peeing like a trooper lol

So glad your headache has gone . I had trouble getting to sleep last night but was fine in the end. Day 3 also done I'm feeling bit hungry at the moment but not giving in! What day is your weigh in ? Although I started on Thurs my w.i is Friday. .. can't wait to see the result!

Hi everyone I started CD on Friday after seeing the consultant Thursday night. Ive never done cd before but have done sw and lost 6 stone which ive maintained. Need to lose another 2/3 stone really. Starting weight 14.7. Would be great to have buddies to do this with. Day 2 today and I felt a bit ropey this morning with a really bad headache but ok now. I'm doing Ss plus so can have a little meal too which makes it much better for me to get through the day xxx good luck everyone x

Back