starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Hi everyone I started CD on Friday after seeing the consultant Thursday night. Ive never done cd before but have done sw and lost 6 stone which ive maintained. Need to lose another 2/3 stone really. Starting weight 14.7. Would be great to have buddies to do this with. Day 2 today and I felt a bit ropey this morning with a really bad headache but ok now. I'm doing Ss plus so can have a little meal too which makes it much better for me to get through the day xxx good luck everyone x[/QUOTE

Well done you for the 6 stone with sw, I too can have a small meal takes the edge off for me, I did cd before Xmas for about 2-3 weeks then hubby lost job so couldn't afford to do it all back to normal now so thought if get Xmas out way and start again finding it ok so far

So glad your headache has gone . I had trouble getting to sleep last night but was fine in the end. Day 3 also done I'm feeling bit hungry at the moment but not giving in! What day is your weigh in ? Although I started on Thurs my w.i is Friday. .. can't wait to see the result! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My weigh in is on Thursday morning 9.30 I'm looking forward to it jumped on my scales earlier they read different to what I weighed on cd scales but I didn't weigh me on my own before so not sure what lost so far

So glad your headache has gone . I had trouble getting to sleep last night but was fine in the end. Day 3 also done I'm feeling bit hungry at the moment but not giving in! What day is your weigh in ? Although I started on Thurs my w.i is Friday. .. can't wait to see the result! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My weigh in is Thursday morning

My weigh in is Thursday

Lol my phone plays on on here too lauraskye I've repeated my posts before. Good luck with day 4 and good luck everyone Else, hope everyone feeling good. I've just had a sneaky morning weigh in, naughty I know, 14st 13lb! I know that'll go up during the day but with 5 days left til official weigh in I'm very happy with that! Should deffo be into the 14s in next few days whether morning or night lol . Happy me today:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thought the weekend would be a struggle with kids at home but been fine

Lol my phone plays on on here too lauraskye I've repeated my posts before. Good luck with day 4 and good luck everyone Else, hope everyone feeling good. I've just had a sneaky morning weigh in, naughty I know, 14st 13lb! I know that'll go up during the day but with 5 days left til official weigh in I'm very happy with that! Should deffo be into the 14s in next few days whether morning or night lol . Happy me today:)

Well done you, I'd love to get into the lower stone at my first weigh in so aiming for 7lb at least. All going ok so far like you lauraskye I thought the weekend would be tough with children husband etc all eating but its been fine. The only product ive hated is the porridge, shudder, it was just the consistency of it. Have a good few days everyone. My weigh in day is thursday so nearly half way through!

Well done everyone! Keep going!!!

1st weigh day tomorrow - can't wait!
Wish my luck! I was 15s1lb last Tuesday.

Does your consultant give you ketostix anyone?

Good luck for everyone who's getting weigh in this week I've just done my waist and hip measurements and lost 2 inches off both already

I'm so annoyed with myself! Day 5 and until now I've been 100% then today I was so hungry kept strong til I ate a slice of left over pizza and 3 spoonfuls of chocolate cake. So stupid! Wasn't worth feeling this annoyed for and prob kicked myself out of ketosis now. Seriously anyone thinking of cheating..just say no ! Sigh. .. tomorrow's another day :(

Don't be to hard on yourself I did that when I was on it last time take tomorrow as new day I have nibbled on extra bit of chicken today with my meal that I'm allowed

Thank you . I've had loads of water and will just be 100% again from tomorrow. .. Minor blip I guess lol hope you're doing ok weigh in soon :)

Blips are normal lol yeah doing ok going to bed starting to feel hungry getting visions of KFC aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Yeah dont be too hard on yourself just get straight back into it tomorrow xxx you'll be great! My house all had pizza on saturday and it was so hard I did nick a piece of ham off the top. My consultant said if I did feel like I had to have something to go for protein so ham or chicken or something xx

Me too laura! Had a choc mint today for breakfast but had it hot like a minty hot choc and it was lovely. Have some more protein if you need it x a slice of ham or something might help? Or more water?

I missed my meal so it buggered me up didn't cave in went to bed lol

Well done for not caving it! Like I did the other day . I was feeling hungry Again last night but also put myself to bed. I don't actually think I got into ketosis to knock myself out of in to be honest as I didn't feel anything like last time, I was buzzing by day 4 last time, not hungry and knew the day I was in ketosis as my mouth was manky! Hoping to get into it soon. Going to up my water more today if that's possible ! Good luck ladies.. and gents. Anyone having weigh in today
?

Back