starting lipotrim mon 30th June looking for a diet buddy please !

Hello ladies & welcome on board newbies :)

I'm on week 2 so can relate to your first week difficulties....just try & stick at it, as the days go by it does get easier. If you're hungry/ rumble tum then water is your friend! The shakes actually become more palatable, I started with strawberry & vanilla first week & it took a few goes to get the constancy right that I liked. I've introduced chocolate which is lovely as a hot choc at the end of the day & the soup. I'd read horror stories about the soup, but I really like it, actually feel like I'm having a meal :)

I've got into my peppermint tea too, I'm going to mix it with the hot choc tonight to try a mint choc treat.

We always share the cooking in our house, but I'm sticking with cooking for all on my turn as I don't want to disassociate myself from food.....I find it helps. Feel chuffed that I've been able to resist!

Looking forward to hear how you get on

x

Ooohhh so excited for tomorrow's weight in leejay how was choc and peppermint tea. Quick question can you use pepper in the soup
Week 1 13.5lb off ☺

Last edited:
Wow; you are all doing so well. As I'm sure you all know already, the 1st couple of weeks are the hardest but you are showing you are determined and can do it. And the results you are seeing already?!

Great stuff! Keep it up :)

Hi guys... Gotta, I think we're both on day 4 today. How are you doing? Don't know where is be without coffee... I'll probably have a huge caffeine addiction when I'm finished this lol;)

Hiya. So day 4 is nearly over for me. Wasnt hungry today but do miss chewing. Still struggling with cooking for the family :( Hows everyone getting on?

Hi,

I've just started today. Was meant to be yesterday but I had a bit of a hangover. Very apprehensive about the next 3 days but I am determined to get some weight off before 9th Aug.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

TJ x

I started on Tuesday. I would welcome a diet buddy

Hi Nai, I am on day 4. Getting on ok with it. Water a bit of an issue I haven't got the problem of cooking for the family, but i do own a fast food restaurant. And my regulars are used to me sitting down for a chat! Thats a little bit weird if anything, I'm noticing the mountains of food they all eat lol never took notice before.

I am struggling. Not with the shakes it's just I feel so week plenty of fluids just not tiptop today anyone help day 8
Cheers my lovelies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooohhh so excited for tomorrow's weight in leejay how was choc and peppermint tea. Quick question can you use pepper in the soup 
Week 1 13.5lb off ☺

Way to go appy!!! 13.5 is ammmmmazing! It really gives you the motivation to carry on doesn't it ~ whoop :)

not it sure about pepper, I read somewhere someone had out curry powder in it...... I'd double check with your pharmacist to be sure.

i find in my other drink a sweetex sweetener helps and you can use them if you need to.

keep up the good work through week 2! :)

xXX

Wow; you are all doing so well. As I'm sure you all know already, the 1st couple of weeks are the hardest but you are showing you are determined and can do it. And the results you are seeing already?!

Great stuff! Keep it up :)

If I can loose similarly to you sbh then I'll be one happy bunny :)

Hiya. So day 4 is nearly over for me. Wasnt hungry today but do miss chewing. Still struggling with cooking for the family :( Hows everyone getting on?

Curly & Nai you are both doing great... Days 3. & 4 were my trickiest....included doing the food shop which was temptation everywhere, but day by day it does get easier, although I don't think anyone gets over the missing chewing side of this diet! BUT it's not forever, we will chow down again :)

keep eps focused it's nearly your weigh in.... The news from that will give you the determination to carry on :)

xXX

Hi,

I've just started today. Was meant to be yesterday but I had a bit of a hangover. Very apprehensive about the next 3 days but I am determined to get some weight off before 9th Aug.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

TJ x

Mind over matter TJ, if you fix it in your head that the first few days are going to mess with your head then you'll be fine & water is your friend, as soon as you feel hungry/rumbley tummy then take a glug!

xXx

Thank you leejay I looked some are saying black pepper is ok. It's that feeling of weak today . may be hormonal when I think about. I got one flapjack yesterday OMG how I wasn't sick I don't know but helped the bowls he he

Leejay I had a soup last night and woke feeling guilty and then realised I didn't just had the soup happy days.

Hi guys... Gotta, I think we're both on day 4 today. How are you doing? Don't know where is be without coffee... I'll probably have a huge caffeine addiction when I'm finished this lol;)

Hi, Sorry ive not been on here for a couple of days, ive been soooo busy with work !
I have been fine over the last couple of days, a few rumbles in the tum, but nothing to knock me off track.
Does anyone know if the pharmacy will let me have one shake of my allowance before my weigh in day, as its mon and I cant get to the pharmacy until later in the day and I don't think I can work from 6 am until 2 without anything at all ??
Everyone sounds like they are doing so well, its ace to hear how other people are doing , it really gives me motivation :p

Keep on shaking !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I had my breakfast shake before I went to the pharmacy for my weigh in, not been told otherwise so you should be fine :) x

Thank you leejay I looked some are saying black pepper is ok. It's that feeling of weak today . may be hormonal when I think about. I got one flapjack yesterday OMG how I wasn't sick I don't know but helped the bowls he he

Ive vey yet to try a flapjack, I've a coconut one.... May be the first & last time I do ha! :). Have to say up to now I've found all the shakes & soup ok. I really like the chocolate made hot at night time. Have you tried it?

X

I love the shakes soup ok. But seriously make sure you have it at home. First taste terrible got a little better but the last 2 quick chew and a gallon of water. Plus had chemical taste most of the morning not good LeeJay. How's work been. I going in soon then not home till tomorrow afternoon. At a summer grease themed party tonight shake and water before I go lol. This will work and I am focused as i need a operation 2 new hips. No I not 70 lol I am 45 hope everyone has a good weekend, rockabilly night here I come xx

Back