Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Quite proud of maself lol dint eat much at lunch bit of prawn curry/lentils and few pieces of paneer...hardly ne of the biryani was full quite quickly... My aunts dog nipped me on my right leg and its painful bt the skin hasnt broken or bled tho the area is red...is this orite? Iv nt had much xperience with dogs lol so this mite b a stupid q bt thrt is ask nehuu....

I kno evry one is diff bt do u notice that u lose pounds first then inches or the other way round? Coz i tend to lose first on scales then takes ages for inches to drop which at times demotivates me...js askin outa curiosity...:) xx

Last edited:
Hey, ouch to the dog!! I think U would only need to be seen if it cut the skin but im not 100% ... Just keep an eye on it!
I lose lbs first then inches.. I think :p xx

Ur exactly like me then lool...ahh k pheew nah was js a nip frm him lool....i luv animals i wud luv to get a kitten bt parents r sayin no atm bt ima prbz get one nehu a rescue kitten once i am working and stable maself....mumz a secret animal lover bt she dnt wna admit it..:last day of eating cnt wait anticipatin it hehe woop woop xxx

Aww.. Id love a dog but my son is allergic to nearly everything lol
Eeeek me too I start tomorrow! Excited! X

I knoww ima xcited tooo :) its last nite so avin a few cheeky drinkies ar aunts lool lafin at the digs of ma weight js thinkin watch me change in nx few months ima have the last laf gna mke sure of it...thnku guys for bein there for me luv ya guys xx

Oopsie as u can see the cheeky drinkies has got to me a tad bit as not drank in months lmaoo of bein teetotal bt do reli mean it frm the bottom of me heart lukin forwrd to sharin me journey wit u guys and readin ur diaries for inspiration :) luvyaa xx

Avin a laf n a joke js so that i can forget abt me ex even for a lil bit twat dint even msg me todai last time nevr again cnt do this to maself again iv been thru this for soo long cnt member the last time i actually was meself....:( erez to a new meee xx

Aww bless ya! Were very friendly here :) someones usually always around when you need a rant or chat!
Enjoy ur night, don't get too drunk :p xx

Just stick to water or a cuppa tea/coffees until you're able to get your hands on your packs!! You can always say you feel a bit dodgy and that's why you don't want breakfast.
:)
It helps me starting the packs later in the day anyway so you might find it a good thing!

Good luck xx

Thnx Sammy omg lafed so much last nit eme face n tum dtill hurtin frm lafin so much lol....

Feel well thirsty so prbz water b a gd thing...hungry bt nt allowin meself to have nething nunuh gna start this nw js trying to find a lift bt evry one either hungover or tired lmaoo....

No one cud call me a spoilsport yday cz usually i decline alcohol n dint eat last nite cos
The drinkies filled me up so suppose kk in a way lool....

Usually they call me a rite boring oldie weneva i decline alcohol cz dnt tend to drink in fromt of
Family js one of them things lol

Bring on day 1 tdai nt gna weigh maself cz dnt wna see the damage last nite brought me lol....gna weigh maself in like two days time like on a sat though my official weigh in will be om thursdays frm nx weeek :)...do know it wil b sumwher around the 12.5 or 12.6 since last nite if not more lol cz yday wen i checked i was 12.4 lmaoo too scared to check scales tdai lol....chicken i kno lol ... Xx

Just caught up on your diary and looks like you ready for this. Today is also first day good luck x x

Good luck today hun xc

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Gd luck hunz :)...k found maself standin on scales tdai...starting weight 12.3 and half pounds the scales were kind to me tdai js hope they will keep being kind and keep moving dwn in large amounts lol...gna go n mke me first meal inabit :) gna try n space the four packs tdai js to ease in....zx

Started off the day with cottage pie n one litre bottle filled with cold tap water ready to go...cottage pie was filling n nyc :) tmo will resume to shakes n alternate like that hopin wont effect negatively with the loss..wud like maximum as possible for the first week to put me ahead of me game in me head lol got three more packs to go wich will b shakes :) xx

Last edited:
Aunt from brum will be goin bk to brum tmo i think wit her kids so hopefully tmo b alot easier makin the shakes etc hehe...js gna say im nt reli tht hungry tbh for the first few days....i am goingg to do this regardless of what parents say to me...they shud reli b happy for me that im
Doin sumat constructive and being active...dads such a dramatic person at the best of times even doe i get along mre wit dad then mum wen ez nt being overdramatic...im js gna aay to him its js nt eating rice for two months nt the end of the world....lets js hope ez ok wit it...haha mum doubt will mind so much wit me not eating as she has seen it work before doe she does not approve of vlcd as she seems to think i will balloooon up once iv gone below ma goal...bt as iv xplained to her numerous time this is a risk wit every one hu diets...cnt xpect to diet for all my life will js b careful n do refeed proerly this time round i did maintain last time for agesss....

Ho hum cnt wait to job hunt find a job n keep this diet consistent...i will b in the eights on scales n clothes this yr :) :d xx

Arghh evry one is in the dining rooom or in the kitchen atm wanted to av second pack a shake rite abt nw and space them evry three hrs gt three packs left and two n half litres of water left to drink shytt...and cuzinz mite b cumin dwn later tdai to mine to discuss her wedddin music ho hum...hw do i go abt doin this grrr bein undercover is soo blumin difficult nt tips to mke it easier for me plz? Lol xx

Js had the caramel shake cold yum tho dnt think i shook it nuf oops need to wrk on it for nx shake hehe...was well yummy luved it n dint put alot of water in it so was quite nyc n thick...hmmm strugglin on the water front bit got two litres to go have managed one litre alredy js abt...n two shakes to go tmo gna space them out bit more tdai they feel as tho they reli close tgether purely coz i keep runnin dwnstairs as soon as i realise there is no one in the dining room/kitchen....

Hopin tmo will b a more spaced out better day once relatives have gone and i can get into a routine....weeekend plannin on sortin ma rooom
Out keep pendin it cz dad keeps delayin in helpin me will feeel fresh once thats done....xx

Sorting your room will be a good distraction - and maybe people being in the kitchen is fate as it helps you space the packs out more, lol!!
Ha ha.

Well done for going for it - after the first week there's a really really good chance that you'll be in the next stone bracket - into the 11's!! His great will that be hey!! :)
Keep going with the water.

My best ever but was a cheapy blender from argos (years ago now) for £12!! It's nice to whizz the shakes up in a blender with ice as it makes them thicker and yummy!! Also a hand blender for £4-£5 will do a good job. Less lumps!!

Xx

Hmm mite invest in a hand blender thingyy at sum point lol...if i manage to get into the elevens it wud gimi the push to stay on it....once i get to nine stone will evaluate hw i feel n whether i wna lose more or not...ideal weight for my height is 8 to 8 and a half stone bt i will b going by my clothes sizes too....cnt wait till they b droppin off me haha...very optimistic for this n the four packs gosh feels like its too much lool bt its better :) x

Rite day one has come to an end...

Overall summary tdai wasnt bad at all...

Brekkie: cottage pie
Lunch: caramel shake cold
Dinner: maple fruit bar
Last pack: spicy spaghetti

Liked all of them...:) and two litres of water...lukin forward to day two...bring it on :) xx

Start date: 12.3

Goal weight: 9 stone

Further goal: 8 or 8 and half to gimi bit of leeway when gain....so it wont seem too bad lol

Current jean size: 12-14

Goal jean size: 8-10

Tops/dresses: 12

Goal for tops and dresses: 8-10

Dno hw to do a ticker thing on ma fone n also dno hw to post pix lol....x

We'll done for getting through day one! I couldn't do a tucker on my phone, I had to do it on the big computer. Not sure if anyone has a way?!
What phone you using? I have an iPhone and once you click on the arrow to reply to a post, there's a little plus button next to the send button. If you press the plus button you can add photos from your phone. Xx

Back