Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

See knew i wud end up bludy caving...have lost two pound hmm?? Ne tips ne one plz js for me to push things along been managing two litres first two days...im reli scared of my mind...:( n i know i shudn weigh in daily i promise after first weigh in is done will try nt to weigh all the time...bt arghhh y r the scales not nyc to me for i av no idea iv nt cheated once except wit the tiny bit of fish yday...had bars the first two days one for each day bt js dnt get it...i will keep up with tdai will try n weigh on monday nw bt dno if my will power will let me do that...i dno wt to think bit of a loss rite nw....**** n the day aint even bludy started yet :/....so js to summarise thurs start date was 12.3 then yday day two was 12.4 n then tdai dwn to 12.2 n half...humbug...herez to day three....:( i promise trying to stay positive...honest...lol x my tummy does feel flatter bt the hips n waist n luv handles n thighs r still there lol aim is to lose them in the long run lol and get me hourglass figure bk...x

Last edited:
Day 1 you were dehydrated so 12.3 wasn't your true weight. Your 2lbs down in one day. That's amazing! That's 5 tins of soup! Don't look at the negatives, look at the positives. How many diets would have you 2lbs down over night. Keep going and you'll be in the 11s really really soon. I don't weigh daily now. Took a hammer to my scales in November and now walk to tesco to weigh :) best thing I ever did! Xxx

Hmmm. I never had that problem with daily weigh ins. In fact I hate weighing myself and quite frankly once a week for the purpose of this diet is more than enough. It's good to be aware of your stats but I also know that number on the scales doesn't always mean something.

M x

Day 1 you were dehydrated so 12.3 wasn't your true weight. Your 2lbs down in one day. That's amazing! That's 5 tins of soup! Don't look at the negatives, look at the positives. How many diets would have you 2lbs down over night. Keep going and you'll be in the 11s really really soon. I don't weigh daily now. Took a hammer to my scales in November and now walk to tesco to weigh :) best thing I ever did! Xxx

Thnx carrie i am tryin reli hard to focus on the gd lol...i cnt tke a hammer to me scales lol took me long nuf to buy one frm argos lol...i will stya positive it will b worthwhile and i have a possible link up end of the month to keep me motivated :) and graduation to keep me motivated :) xx

Hmmm. I never had that problem with daily weigh ins. In fact I hate weighing myself and quite frankly once a week for the purpose of this diet is more than enough. It's good to be aware of your stats but I also know that number on the scales doesn't always mean something. M x

Honestly after first week i will be done with daily weighing...think its js the anticipation more then nething reli...?? bt after first weigh in i will b gd :) lol well will try to b hehe x

What other diet would you lose 2lbs in 2 days? Most diets average that as a weekly loss. You still have a fair few days to go before your official weigh in where I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
This diet is hard work but worth it to get what you truly want.
Also - bear in mind it can make you quite emotional. VLCDs can give you a euphoric over the top happiness one minute and the next minute you'll be crying over something ridiculous. Could be due to our fat stores emptying and our hormones being released?!!

So this guy... You not interested? I thought it was quite sweet and almost 'fate' that you went to same Uni? Maybe I'm an old romantic! Lol. There's absolutely no shame in dating sites hun. None whatsoever. There's plenty of weirdos out there don't get me wrong, but there's also plenty of wonderful people who due to shift work or life they don't get the chance to meet people in bars or clubs.
My job is random shifts all over the place and a fair few of my colleagues have had successful relationships through dating sites. One is getting married this year to a fireman! They both found it hard as they rarely had weekends off, so getting out to busy bars to meet people was hard. And their circle of friends were either settled or in 9-5 jobs that they wouldn't dream of going out midweek!
Granted some people are worrying on these sites, but you can sift out the frogs and might just find your prince! :)

You'll be in ketosis soon I'm sure honey - especially if you're starting to feel chilly. Could be a sign! Fingers crossed.

Keep going, you're doing great!! Xx

Thnx carrie will have a read...

Lol sammy aww no dnt wori ima romantic too but js felt it reli weird that he went to the same uni as me and the fact that we never met reli onli talked on fb...e wants to meet me in two weeks i dno i dnt feel like im ready to meet him well e suggested that before we realised we knew each other before dno wt he thinks now lol...I was gna say sumat well cheesy like it was fate too bt managed to keep me gob shut to him in time haha...i dno e seems tad bit materliastic will av to see if e does end up talkin to me again lool as yesterday it was a shock to my poor system dint reli know what to say to him relii that late at nite lmaoo...yh suppose ur rite dating sites nothing rong with them coz my cuzin sister found her hubby on one of them...im gna try nt to overthink as that is my prob abt evrything lol...

And ur rite i will see this diet as being positive cnt wait till final weigh in will be happy whatever the loss is coz will b better then what i am and tbh been ages since i last managed to get out of the 12's on the scales lol even with being in india and havin tummmy problems numerous times due to not being used to all of the home made food there lol...dint shift a pound lmaoo and i ate the smallest amounts ever n lots of water so dno wt apend there lol....no outside food at all the whole two months was there so was bit of a disappintment wen came bk home n weighed to see no change haha and no drastic change in clothes ??...bt this will be a new me...im just paranoid sammy and a worrier lolz dnt mind me i js ramble a lot....??...thnx for mkin me feel better doe and abt emotional u tellin me lmaoo i watched a small clip of fresh prince of bel air and the scene was soo upsetting actuallyy ended up crying over it was soo sad....:s :/...hmm mayb n iv also restarted thhe pill recently so lookin forwrd to nt avin totm again tho body mite b gettin used to that....xx

If daily weighing stresses you out then don't do it. Just weigh on your weigh day and know that the scales will have went down as long as you have been doing diet properly. Don't worry so much about the scales or you're going to find the diet hard honey xx

Ur rite jewel willl try harder nt to stand on the scales but ohh the temptation lol...weighing is worse then bludy food temptation haha oh well onwards and dwnwards ey :) xx

I know, I'm a daily weigher unless I hide my scales away so you're not alone but sometimes it really doesnt help our diet especially if we jump on and the scales havent moved. If you havent done it already, take measurements of your waist, hips etcas sometimes these will go down when there's no change on the scale x

Yh gd idea will measure maself tdai :)... 'Runs upstairs to my room to try n get as far away from the fridge as possible with my bowl of spicy spag...need to go tesco or tel dad to bring bk brussel sprouts and broccoli to try n bulk up the pack meals'.... Omg i js made the mistake of opening the fridge to find ready made bacon butties in the fridge why???? None of ma sisters have them and im the onli one that reli does....bt i resisted after a battle of wills argument in my head...i convinced myself that bacon n butties will alwys b there once iv gone beyond my goal weight i am not sabotaging myself this early on espec wen the scales av finally moved tdai as small as it has.... I will have to av a stern talk wit my dad xplainin to him that as much as e wnts to buy food least for two months no temptation for me except food my sisters...???hate being on a diet at the best of times grrrr was sooo close to reachin out for it n microwaving the damn thinng the devil was tellin me tis onli one bacon butty n u been soo gd for the past two days n i was like nu uh i am not doing it no way.....n then managed to get out of the kitchen up the stairs pheewwww resisted yaaaay....i dnt tend to go out or make english brekkies reli nt ad a full english brekkie as of yet bt if its in the house thats wen it gets difficult coz do like bacon n sausages etc thats y i avoid going to the cold meat section in supermarkets wen go food shoppin wit fam cz i know if its nt in the kitchen highly unlikely i will find maself goin out n buyin redy made brekkies in pubs or cafes....:( damn tummy rumblin nw grrr dad n then ez the one tht tells me i need to lose weight ?? i told him the first time he brought them not to get them often lesss is best...once in a blu mooon its kk....grrrrr xx

Omg iv gta bludy mole on my left cheeek tis been there sinxe went to india gta docs appt at like 16th bt i js know wen it comes to referring me to the hospital to get rid of they prbz gna tke long n it reli stings wenever try to wash face or put make on cnt sleep on ma left side of ma face either and it bludy bleeds randomly witot even me touchin the stupid thing dno wt to do :( :( anothrr thing that also plays a part on me lack of confidence :( nva ad one before n dint kno they cud hurt as much as they bludy do :'(.....

Last edited:
Guys do u kno if we can do half n half with the meal packs so for eg half cottage pie n half chilli? N then the same again for pack four?..thnx xx Ib alredy had two so far got two more to go? And can i add a boiled egg to tht for one of the two meals? Xx

You can only have an egg in place of a meal not as well as, so 3 packs + 2 eggs or 4 packs and no eggs. Glad you didnt have the bacon butty, you will often be tempted on this diet, you just have to say no and remember why you're doing it x

Oh k so if delete the eggs out of the equation can i do half m half packs then wit veg? So chilli corne and cottage pie third meal n then the rest of the two packs for the fourth pack? So that not adding nething xtra to it at all except two small pieces of cailiflower? Thnx huj im proud of maself too lol x

Rite kk have done half chilli and half cottage pie and three pieces of cauliflower added to it small pieces btw...this is my third pack n the fourt pack gna b the same again minus the cauliflower as dnt wna risk gettin out of ketosis or wat not....hpe its kk image-822102879.jpg The last meal wil have abt half eight ishh or sumat n one more litre of water shud hpefully do the trick for day three.... X

I was tryin to mix it n bulk it up bit lol ahh welll hoefully hasnt done ne damage....bt havent got ne food weighin scales either so hping three small pieces of cauliflower is kk n the mixin of the packa...:/ xx

Last edited:
Thnku hun did u read the above post abt mixin packs lol think we bth posted abt the same time...

Reli do wna see the elevens as a start lol xx

I would think splitting packs is fine, as long as your having your full quota in a day it won't really matter how you break it down xxx

Ohh pheew thats orite then hehe day threee nearly finished gna fil ma bottle up end of the nite so that will av a bottle redy to sipp away first thing in the morning as i find that the later i leave the water the more harder it is to get the full amount down me before nightfall lool xx

Back