Starting next Monday (9th June)

Aww bintie...firstly I hope you feel better with the headache soon!! You have gone all week so you can sure do this!!! Good luck for later!! Keep us posted!! I'm day 2, woke with a headache :( slowly easing!!! Thankfully I've not woken hungry :) How are you feeling today? Are you excited to start? Xxx

Bintie wish you to feel better sooner! Good luck with you journey to the new world of happy life without extra weight!

Hi Guys
Sorry for being such a nellie negative this morning, as someone else once said - food will still be there when you've finished this journey!

Been for my weigh-in, have lost 6lbs and 6 inches. I'm pretty pleased with that. Frustrated that I weigh 14 stone flat, had hoped to get into the 13stones (it was that pesky prawn that scuppered it), but that can wait til next week I guess.

Onto another week, lets see if I can go for a repeat performance!

Hope you're all getting on ok?! xx

Awww well done bintie!!!! 6lb and 6 inch loss is good!!! I'm on day 2. Had headaches all day...feeling so sick. Not the best combo with my youngest three at the min!!!! Just find myself questioning this diet :( xxxx

Hey all hope you are all keeping well- had my weight in last night and was down 7lb plus it was my TOM so very happy. I tried the rice pudding today im so happy I just got one to try it was awful. Hope you are all doing well Cmon week 2 lets be having you!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Bintie and Sparkles!! Great loses from you both. I guess we just have to remember the losses when we have bad times on this diet.

im sure I'll be having some next week when I start :S

Hi hope you all have a fab weekend, i'm away visiting family for my nieces 2nd Birthday - another test of willpower! Am going prepared with Ready Made shakes!

Have a good one all of you - see you on the other side! X

Hi I'm new to this site :)
I started day 1 today (Sunday 8th). I'm 28 with 5 young children already lost 3 stone currently weigh in at 11st 12lbs target weight is 10st which will be lighter than before children. I'm heavy boned at 10st 6lb (pre baby weight) I was size 8.

It's funny I can go days not even thinking about food but today all I've thought about is my next shake lol. Fingers crossed weight just falls off x

Hiya and welcome itsallaboutme!!

I have 6 children!! Cooking their tea is the hardest for me not to snack!! Hope your finding the shakes ok? Well done on the weight loss already!!! :) xxx

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Very excited and focused. Shakes have been nice I'm a fussy eater so just sticking to shakes. Cant go wrong with milkshake lol. Apparently you can make a muffin etc out of them?! Sounds interesting. Rachael x

Last edited:
I'm also a fussy eater. I don't like quite a few shakes lol and not a soup person :/ yeah I tried make a muffin but it don't end up like a muffin...more of a plastic splodge!!!! Maybe I did something wrong!!! Glad the shakes are going down well!!!

What plan are you on?

Sammy xx

Day 3 today and I'm feeling great! Not missing food as such just the chewing lol x

Hi guys, hope you're all getting on ok? I've just e-mailed my consultant to let her know that I won't be continuing, unfortunately it's not for me. I guess slow and steady will be the way forward hopefully instead! Really wish you all the very best in your battles! Time for me to go back to the dark side (WW's) xxx

Hi bintie. So sorry to hear that :( if WW suits you better then that's the way forward...I wish you all the luck with it. Still pop over to let us know how your getting on? Xx

Back