Starting the JUDDD journey

I am definitely noticing a change in my body shape even though I haven't had a massive loss even my partner said my hips look smaller and friends came over yesterday evening and said that it looks like I have lost loads of weight. Makes me even more determined to stay on track and today I have been looking at clothes for a girls night out its all giving me lots of inspiration today :)
So it was another DD today and it has gone well my first meal was at 3pm and it was a soup that a work friend said was lovely so I gave it a try. For a whole tin of Heinz farmers market plum tomato and basil with Creme fraiche it worked out as 192cal. It was thick, really tasty and satisfying I will definitely be having that on a DD again.
For dinner I had WW chicken hotpot for 226cal with birds eye steam bag veg for 40cal which was an ok dinner.
Tomorrow we are having a takeaway pizza for dinner but I always have a thin crust veggie anyway so even though its bad has a bit of damage limitation, I am looking forward to it.
Only 30mins left of DD x

Thank you I do find it easier having WW meals as I don't have to count to much and under estimate how much I am eating.

Today was meant to be a DD as I do alternates but ended up going out for a meal that is all I have eaten though but it was at TGI's so won't be low calorie. Not going to eat anything else today but thinking about doing two DD in a row as I am going out next weekend so want to get back on track. I am going to see how I feel after I have done the first DD and go from there might change second to an ID. Hope everyone has had a good day x

Thank you hopefully the loses will carry on at that rate. Decided on a ID today and had just over 900 calories tomorrow I am on a DD so I can keep on track for the plans this weekend :)
Hope everyone is doing ok x

Did another DD yesterday and only had a tin of soup. I finish my DD at 9pm as I always do 9-9 so I had a chilli for dinner. The only reason I ate so late was I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday and didn't finish until 8pm and by the time I got home I thought it was best to have a sensible dinner as I had been running around all day. So that was the start of my UD this morning I have had a bowl of cereal and still feeling good about this plan. Starting my next DD at 9pm tonight and I am working a night shift so it should keep me busy. Hope everyone is doing ok x

So I am nearly at the end of my DD just a few hours left going to have a WW meal for dinner and still feeling good on the plan.
Weighed myself this evening and down another 2lbs so now 11st 1lb yay. Hopefully next week I might be getting into the 10s again. I am going out twice this weekend for drinks so it might slow it down a little bit but I am sticking to the alternate days. X

Another DD today and I had lunch at 3pm so I am finding I don't get hungry for a lot longer. I had 4 ryvitta with low fat pate which was around 300cal and then for dinner this evening I had WW steam and serve for 203cal. I am so glad that I am still doing this diet this is usually around the point I start to give in but I feel good still. It's good because I don't feel guilty if I do have a treat so I don't feel like I am messing up like I would on another eating plan so don't go off the rails. I am looking forward to tomorrow going out for a girls night out yay so there will be a few drinks yay x

Well done and enjoy your night out.

So I am nearly at the end of my DD just a few hours left going to have a WW meal for dinner and still feeling good on the plan.
Weighed myself this evening and down another 2lbs so now 11st 1lb yay. Hopefully next week I might be getting into the 10s again. I am going out twice this weekend for drinks so it might slow it down a little bit but I am sticking to the alternate days. X

Wow another 2lbs. It's going really well for you. Well done!

Thank you everyone the support is great.
I ended up having two UD this weekend as I went out for the girly night out very funny with lots of dancing and then went round the OH's parents for Sunday dinner. Back on a DD today I have had a minestrone soup 126cal and sea salt popcorn 108cals so it's going ok. Don't finish work until 8pm tonight so will have a small dinner and maybe a snack before bed as I finish DD at 9pm. Can't wait to go home now very tired after a busy couple of days off x

Hi, I have been continuing doing the alternate days but my UD's this week have been filled with chocolate so I have been to scared to weigh myself so I might just weigh in middle of next week as I don't think I would have lost this week. You can't seem to get away from food a Easter but I have enjoyed it and still don't feel guilt like I normally would. Meant to be a DD today but we are going out for meal tonight so I am doing a DD and then an ID on sat and sun then getting serious again next week :)

Bit the bullet today and decided to weigh myself to see the damage of Easter and I have lost half a lb and with all the chocolate I have had plus the big night out last weekend I am pretty happy with that. So still at 11st 1lb but getting closer to being 11st. Haven't got much chocolate left in the house so no temptation next week I am determined to get into the 10's. Bring it on!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends x

Haven't been posting as much but still plodding along and keeping to alternate fast days as much as I can :)
I weighed myself this morning and I am no in the 10's again yay. I now weigh 10st 12lbs so I think that's nearly 3lb lost this week. This way of eating I think really suits me and I am really getting the hang of it now I am so happy.
Plus some other good news is that I had a job interview last Friday and on Monday I found out I got the job so I will be moving off the shift system, I think this will help my health over all not having to force myself to stay awake for 12hours on nights. This week has been really good so far hopefully it will continue x

Haven't been posting as much but still plodding along and keeping to alternate fast days as much as I can :)
I weighed myself this morning and I am no in the 10's again yay. I now weigh 10st 12lbs so I think that's nearly 3lb lost this week. This way of eating I think really suits me and I am really getting the hang of it now I am so happy.
Plus some other good news is that I had a job interview last Friday and on Monday I found out I got the job so I will be moving off the shift system, I think this will help my health over all not having to force myself to stay awake for 12hours on nights. This week has been really good so far hopefully it will continue x

Great news on the loss and the job! Well done. :)

Back