Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Good to see you back Fifi ;) and great that you've not gained whilst MIA!!

I am being a bit half hearted but am still hoping to get to 12 5 by 1st August / that'll be my 3 stone off - we can do it !?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you lovely ladies?? Did you make your goal Lott?? Its been such a busy few months I am finding it difficult to keep up with my water intake however success in not gaining back any of weight ive lost so far i'm about 1 stone from my ideal weight and I am so proud to have got this far!! I also have a wedding on Sep 8th and I need to look smoking for the day so fingers crossed I can shift another 7-10lbs by then that gives me 3 weeks to work with lol

Wahhhhh only 1st 2lbs to go and if im willing I would aim for at least 7lbs lower!! I am so determined to be a healthy weight but it is so hard when everyone around you insist you look just fine as you are, no one seems to get my need to be healthy and feel great about myself for a change a little support would go down a treat once in a while.. Besides I would love to hopefully someday meet a great guy..

Hi everyone,

I am back to finish what I started!! I took a break for a few months although not totally eating everything but I have had a few treats here and there now I am here to get my journey restarted and hopefully get to my target weight or just below!

I am currently 12st 5, I would ideally like to be 10.5 but would accept 11st I am due to return to work on 28th which I am sure will make this journey harder but I am so ready to be the healthy person I can only say i've ever seen in my dreams lol

Here is to getting to my target by Christmas!

Hy Fifi !! Me too - Have kicked my sorry self back into action after a bit of a break. I am hoping to have got under 12 for the first time at my WI tomorrow night - fingers crossed ;0) .... I am doing SS+ but have had something on every week end so am trying to be good all week and lose a little slower. My short term goal is 11 5 which will be 4 stone off - I went o a ball on Saturday and got so many compliments that I'm feeling committed to getting there - nice to get back in touch and good luck x

FiFi where've you gone !!?? Come on back and talk to me... I made it to 11 11 on my scales this morning and need some company :giggle:

Hey Lotte,

Sorry I went missing in action I have so much to lose now as I totally came off CD my CDC went away for a while so I just decided to take some time out. She is not back until 10th Jan so hoping I can crack on and get back to basics its so hard without the motivation. I hope you hit your target cant wait to hear about it xx

So here I am again! I got my products and hopefully this will be smooth sailing from here, today wasn't such a bad day I had all my water and products I chose white fish for dinner and usually the hungry beast creeps up on my at this time and so far so good!! I had a chat with my CDC and I hope her holidays and spontaneous time away wont affect me as much as it did before. I just wish she would let me get enough for the duration she is away because going back to food in her absence really throws me... Fingers crossed for a 5lb loss this week although its only a 6 day week..

Good luck all xx

So I am down 1 stone since 10th Jan, I would like to be back in the 12's I think I am happiest there as I don't feel as fat as I do in the 13's. Last year my motivation was to be a great weight for my sons Christening post baby. I am 30 this year and I am hoping to get to target and in shape for my 30th who know's I might even find a lovely husband lol

Let the challenge commence

Hi fifijoshie, I'm 29 too and 30 at the end of this year. We will not be frumpy at 30 :) Just wondering, do you find ss+ slower than ss? Good luck with your journey :)

Back