Starting today 2nd Jan - This will be my year.

Fantastic! I lost 11.5 which I'm very happy with. How did you other 2nd Jan starters get on?

Wow fab losses well done! I starts on the 2nd too well restarted I lost 8lbs so got the Xmas bulge off thankfully now to crack on and shift this 4 stone :)

I'm so not feeling the love towards this diet I lost 7.5 lbs! yes I know that's amazing and all that rubbish but I lost 11 lbs in my first week when I did this diet before so I'm not a happy girl right now. well done to all the other 2nd of Jan starters, here is to week two.

I'm so not feeling the love towards this diet I lost 7.5 lbs! yes I know that's amazing and all that rubbish but I lost 11 lbs in my first week when I did this diet before so I'm not a happy girl right now. well done to all the other 2nd of Jan starters, here is to week two.

Did you weigh more last time?

I found, when I first did Atkins diet that I lost 9lbs in my first week, and then each time I started it again after my losses were less - like 4/5lbs. When I did Cambridge the last time I lost 12lbs in my first week, and I've lost 10lbs this time. I think our bodies remember and aren't as happy to play ball. Or, you could be constipated, due TOTM or maybe even not had as much water this time as the last.

my money is on the fact that your body will have remembered. But hey, how many other diets do you know of that make you lose over half a stone in a week? You're well going to lose a stone and a half before January is out! and that's absolutely amazing!

Dont feel too down thats still 7.5lb of fat u aint ever gonna see again do wot im doing i have a piggy bank and every lb im losing i put £1 in , you will owe your £7.50 :) That will keep u going new clothes fund

I weighed less last time! I don't think I have drunk as much and after a bit of reading I can see that yes you may well be right about my body remembering it. just going to get my head down and get through week two and see what happens. Thanks ladies.x

I'm the exact same, I lost 6 1/2 pounds in total this week, last time I lost close to a stone. With the same starting weight! Think we may get a similar loss next week instead of 2/3 pounds that some people get.

Half a stone is good if u think about it

X x

Hey ladies! Your all doing brilliantly! What other diet gives you such excellent results!?!? I'd be properly doing a victory dance at weight watchers if I lost over 3 lbs! I'm on day 6 and am now down ten! Hurrah! Keep up the good work I know it's hard but stick with it and You definitely get the results x

Back