Starting tomor...need friends and support please!

Thanks just going now x

3lbs off. I am really happy as it's been a rough week! Just think what can be achieved on a good week! =) x

Skinny I hope you survived the birthday party!

Hi My name is Keely and i am starting today, I have about 6 stone to loose, I have bad thyroid problems so got everything crossed this still works!! Can I join your gang for a bit of support this is going to be a long journey for me!! xx

Hey keely I hope you've had a successful day! x

Chocolate shake was good! I did have to make up water to 300ml! The oriental soup tonight was good although lots of bits at bottom! Hubby gas rump of lamb with cauliflower cheese, not too much drooling!

oh well....i had 1 bite of a chicken sandwich and a chicken leg. which was amazing for me cos we had cake and trifle and ice cream. really proud of myself to be honest!

Well done skinny that was a big test so early on! I hope your son had a lovely day! Good luck tomorrow!

Welsh - I blend all my soups because they can be quite bitty! Well done for resisting the cauliflower cheese!!

Good luck to you all for tomorrow xx

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been so quiet. I am a student nurse with 3 children on full time placement at the moment.I was ill today with vomiting, I dont think its anything to do with the diet cos my kids have been ill! Had some orange juice today and a bit of dry toast. God I feel like crap! I am off work tomor so gonna have a duvet day with my shakes and try to have some of them warm. Feel so down and such a failure...what do you think ladies??

Can I ask what all your starting weights are and what your hoping to lose? When I get better and back on it, how long do you recon it will take me to lose 7 stone?x

Oh skinny I would not worry about Thr diet til you feel better, if your ill you need to recover, especially if your just starting. I'd drink lots of fluid, keep carbs to a minimum but really focus on getting well, you have too, 3 kids and a placement. Get well soon

My starting weight was 13st 5. I'm 5'6, BmI 31 x

I want to lose 2.5 stone. I think you can do 14lb a month. But 1st month you could pull 20lb.

YOU A NOT A FAILURE! YOU HAVE A BLINKIN INCONVENIENT, PAIN THE ASS SICKNESS BUG.

It will pass, so long as the bug doesn't knock your confidence or resolve, you'll be back on track before you know it, so man up :)))))))) sending hugs xx

thank u everyone for ur support. i think i feel a bit better today. gonna make a real effort to start again. i have decided to start again from today...i can tell i have eaten carbs cos i am craving carbs....

Started the morning with a choc shake warm. I was going to wait for lunch to have my first shake but I drove past that the local bakery and could smell the bacon!. When I got to outside my house I had to sit there and give myself a bit of a talking to before coming in and deciding that I had better have my first shake of the day. Just want you all to know that I do not eat healthy normally and where there is food I go for it. I have 3 children and I dont stop them from having treats but I am having to be really strict with myself now...motivation and willpower is not one of my strong points. Thats where I need you guys to help xx

I have just been in touch with my cambridge lady and told her that I am starting my diet again today, told her been unwell. We talked in great detail and she advised that if I am working 13 hour shifts and not too well right now maybe I should do the ss+ plan until my placement ends. She advised that I have my 3 shakes and a small meal, low carb and low cal, so tonight I am having 100g of chicken and some cabbage on top of my shakes. I am really looking forward to the meal and maybe this will help me stay more motivated! what do you guys think? concerned I wont lose weight on this?

Back