Starting Tuesday 18th - Looking for a support buddy

Last week at work I filled a 1.5 litre bottle in the morning, had my shake and then filled it again. The weekend is so difficult. On my last glass now, but I have to say it's been a struggle.

I'm new too but a week behind you. Currently on day 5.

Ho all, i began my journey last week too! Iv been picking on and off all week especially making the kids dinner and snacks. Weigh in tuesday im hoping for half a stone off

Good luck with the weigh in.

Good Luck Anne :fingerscrossed:

11lb. Yes I really did say 11!
I'm over the moon, really given me a boost. I'm not sure how accurate her scales are to mine as it came as a massive shock I can tell you, my scales don't say the same! Lol. X

FANTASTIC! Well Done Anne x

Ahh, thanks folks, really really chuffed. Apart from my little wine blip, I've really tried. X

Well done Anne! I lost 4lb, abit dissappointing but i completely picked all day saturday. Its giving me the power to coninue and hoping for another 4 next week. Currenty weigh 11'9 so only 23lb to go! Good luck on your second week everyone x

Just back from my first weigh-in. I'm so very happy to report that I've lost 4.1 kg (just under 9lb). :D

Well done Anne! I lost 4lb, abit dissappointing but i completely picked all day saturday. Its giving me the power to coninue and hoping for another 4 next week. Currenty weigh 11'9 so only 23lb to go! Good luck on your second week everyone x
Please don't be disappointed, it's still a really good loss. Just keep doing what your doing, it's paying off. X

Hi all
My first weigh in was ok, given the tough week I had! 4 pounds, I had hoped for more but am happy with it so far. Slipped a bit today but tomorrow starts afresh.
I'm managing to keep water levels to 2-2.5 litres so that's one good thing.

Really well done Anne!! 11lb is excellent. Motivation for us all!!

Annie, well done you. 4lb is 4lb - it's 8 packs of butter gone forever. You're doing brill, just keep at it. X

Hi all
My first weigh in was ok, given the tough week I had! 4 pounds, I had hoped for more but am happy with it so far. Slipped a bit today but tomorrow starts afresh.
I'm managing to keep water levels to 2-2.5 litres so that's one good thing.

Really well done Anne!! 11lb is excellent. Motivation for us all!!

Annie, I was secretly hoping to lose 4lb...so I think that's great. Does anyone remember that diet show on tv where they put all the extra weight on the table in front of the dietee and then made them put it in a rucksack and carry it around? That kind of frighteningly motivates me at the moment. Annie, Icouldn't carry an extra 4lb around for long without wanting to put it down, so now you don't have to ever again :)

That's fantastic, go you!
Well done Tracy. :) x

Thank you Anne. I've lived in the 'metric zone' for 20 years now (Netherlands), so 4 kg is a huge loss for me....but I always relate it to pounds, I don't know why. No work today, due to the pesky world leaders meeting at the Nuclear Summit in The Hague, so another 'drinking water in the house' day beckons. Wish me luck.

Good luck with that one, I'm really struggling with the plain water thing. I'm getting plenty of fluids as I'm still having skimmed milk so I have a splash in my endless cups of tea but the water - yuk! I need to find something to put in it. X

Annie, I was secretly hoping to lose 4lb...so I think that's great. Does anyone remember that diet show on tv where they put all the extra weight on the table in front of the dietee and then made them put it in a rucksack and carry it around? That kind of frighteningly motivates me at the moment. Annie, Icouldn't carry an extra 4lb around for long without wanting to put it down, so now you don't have to ever again :)

4lbs is a great loss! and I think they done that on the biggest loser? they would make them carry around the weight they had lost on a long hike and most of them could barely lift the weight they had lost! I also like lifting weights in the gym, lifting a dumbbell and thinking "Ive lost this much"! I find things like that motivate me :) and having a goal too x

Back