Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Stirky & Kae!!!!! Hi Ladies - so good to see you back here. I popped back in a few weeks ago and no one was around so I dawdled off again. But now some of the old gang are here so am I! My niece in Canada has done so well on this. I visited her this time last year and she was amazed I had lost some weight and I told her abotu JUDDD and she has lost aroudn 36lb in the past year and she said it was pretty easy - even over Christmas. I am so thrilled for her and envious of her total dedication of course! I was talking to someone else about JUDDD today and it reminded me to check back in here. Wonderful to know you're back. Let's do it! I have 2 more stone to shift pronto! Hoe xx

Awww heya hoe! Good luck with juddd! xxx

Hey Hoe!!! Lovely to see you back, yay!!! I've been really poorly since early Friday morning with a nasty flu/sickness bug, so haven't been on computer. I was actually in bed all day Friday and Saturday, which is not heard of for me, then just spent Sunday on the sofa. Starting to feel better now, just hope kids don't get it x
Awww sorry your not well missy! Not a good start to the year! Hope your on the mend soon! And also hope the kids dont get it

lotsa love

xxx

Yes I hope they don't get it either, but good way to have a New Year detox lol ;)

Yea!!! The girls are back in town. Lovely to see you both again. Hope you are getting well Stirks and the kiddiewinks don't get it.

Happy New Year to you both and good JUDDDING! xxx

Happy new year to you too Hoe. Fingers crossed, so far they are fine but I'm probably speaking too soon!!! Off to get my tattoo coloured today, got in done at end of August. Was meant to have it finished in Nov but I wasn't well then so couldn't go, so off today!! Be nice to have it finished at last!!! Will post pics later :D

OOoohhhhh piccies mrs! R we back on juddd?

Happy new year Hoe

xxxxx

Just checking up on here, haven't been online all day lol! Went and had my tattoo, but still not finished so have another hour or so on Feb 4th!! Will post pics when it's done. Looking very nice so far.

Then Wednesday eves I go off and produce a show at hospital radio. Also go there Tuesday and Thursday daytimes and do my own show. Yes those poor people in hospital have to put up with listening to me hahaha! Will be more soon as doing some prerecorded programmes too! Well it makes them get better sooner as they want to get out asap!!! Been there since start of Sept now and love it :) Altho hubby thinks it's most amusing, he would probably find it even more amusing if her actually tuned in one day lol!

Yes I am back on juddd Katie, haven't been eating much since being poorly as still feeling bit sicky. DD tomorrow :)

Catch up with you later peeps x

Oh I love hospital readio. Used to hang out there myself as a student nurse - all the blokes were a bit gorgeous back then! Looking forward to tattoo pics - what is it of - or do we have to wait for the surprise? And where is it?

ooooh wow that sounds fab hun! I know u have a radio friend did he get you into it?

Cant wait to see the tat! Are we alowed to know what its a piccie of? :p

Whens WI then miss? Mines tomorrow! Im sooooo excited hehe

Have a fab dd xxx

Yes hospital radio is cool, tho alas no hunky men to drool over Hoe, they are all a bit old and ugly. The younger ones go in on different days, but I can't say I'm too impressed with the ones I have seen hahaha!!!

No my radio friend has moved back to Luton last year :( He didn't get me into it, I just decided to volunteer at the hospital after spending so much time up there visiting my aunt before she passed away. She loved her radio, so it's all down to her.

It's another fairy, to make the arm with my unicorn on into a half sleeve like my right arm as I was lobsided lol! Can't be having that!!! Just her wings and a bit of highlighting and touching up to do and she'll be done :)

I usually wi fri/sat x

Hi Kae, do you have a diary page? Great pics by the way the weight loss really shows. Good luck with WI you guys.

Oh that sounds lovely - a fairy. Strange I have never seen one on a tat before yet it is a beautiful design and great idea - really nice. How wonderful that you are doing the hosp radio because of your aunt. What a great legacy to kind of pay back in her memory. It is a real lifeline literally for so many who don't have visitors and even those who do and are just too tired or ill to do much except listen. I won a stint two years ago at Xmas on my local radio station and had a wonderful time. Planned out a full two hour playlist and did the weather and traffic - it was such good fun. Such a weird feeling - being just the two of you in the studio but talking to goodness knows who! My local pub phoned in with requests, it was really fun.

Back