Strugglers United

blue*smartie said:
oh have they been 'improved' then? Will have to have a look out for some older pots

According to them yes - there's a thread on it on the syns part. I ate one without realising it - I didn't like it. They are making them now without artificial sweetener which basically means sugar.

Some of the guys on here have emailed to show their upset

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm out of the loop lol

Still have a headache, but I am going to try and be tough tomorrow and insist that I have a lunch break. I left my house at 8 and was home at 5.30 (Thanks to one of my ex's giving me a lift home) and in all that time I had a sandwich and a tiny cup of coffee :confused:

So I think its bath and bedtime for me >>>>> laters

Am very tempted to the pancakes....

I am immune to pancakes as I have an intolerance to eggs (unless they have been cooked for at least 30 mins - so cake is ok!)

Are you going to have a go at making some SW ones/the full monty or abstain?

Abstain :)

I've had a lovely tea, not having a coffee, alpen light @ 3 syns and 2 x matchmakers! @ 2 syns!
That's nice as a little treat before lent begins tomorrow and def no choc until Easter!!!

I forgot it was pancake day !!
Gonna cook them for the kids tomorrow instead.

I had a NSV today - a rep bought a dee-licious Chinese for our staff meeting - and I didn't have a morsel - instead I had my Uncle Bens Rice !

Kx

Hope everyones doin ok today!! :) xx

Yes - kinda - no idea on syns today as was on a course in High Street Ken. Avoided the naughties though.

But now so knackered I'm afraid Zumba will be missed tonite. Terrible excuse - but zonked and feel another cold coming . Can't be bothered to cook properly so will make something up that's quick involving pasta!!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Yes - kinda - no idea on syns today as was on a course in High Street Ken. Avoided the naughties though.

But now so knackered I'm afraid Zumba will be missed tonite. Terrible excuse - but zonked and feel another cold coming . Can't be bothered to cook properly so will make something up that's quick involving pasta!!

Kx

I just read yr diary too...well done for choosing what u did :) it's so easy to go off plan!

Cai said:
I just read yr diary too...well done for choosing what u did :) it's so easy to go off plan!

Thanx hunny!!!

And I made (and didn't eat) pancakes for the kids and hubby - a day late I know ;-)

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Thanx hunny!!!

And I made (and didn't eat) pancakes for the kids and hubby - a day late I know ;-)

Kx

Well done u!!! Now that is willpower :)
I could only avoid them cos I didn't go anywhere near!! The smell nearly killed me tho!!! Xx

Cai said:
Well done u!!! Now that is willpower :)
I could only avoid them cos I didn't go anywhere near!! The smell nearly killed me tho!!! Xx

Unfortunately I lost my willpower yesterday - oops

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Unfortunately I lost my willpower yesterday - oops

Kx

With pancakes or others??
I too ate so much last night, but I'm just forgetting about it; I was celebrating and I'd do it all again! Lol although next time I'd plan it better and have some more treats in, not just Christmas leftovers lol xx

Cai said:
With pancakes or others??
I too ate so much last night, but I'm just forgetting about it; I was celebrating and I'd do it all again! Lol although next time I'd plan it better and have some more treats in, not just Christmas leftovers lol xx

In fact just read yr diary...don't worry about it :)
Let's just move one, today, tomorrow and Monday are all new days xx

Indeed - and pleased to report a 2lb loss - how are the rest of us strugglers managing??

I am doing cr4p :cool: I hate the placement sooo much the thought of going in tomoro nearly made me cry this morning :( Ergo I am stuffing myself silly to 'bury my emotions' because there is nothing I can do to change it

blue*smartie said:
I am doing cr4p :cool: I hate the placement sooo much the thought of going in tomoro nearly made me cry this morning :( Ergo I am stuffing myself silly to 'bury my emotions' because there is nothing I can do to change it

BS - oh Hun :)

Stuffing your face now will only pee you off later, and why should it win!!
I know - I do it soooo often , then wish I hadn't :-(

Start tomorrow, regardless of this pooey placement, and let us know why you hate it so much- we can share that but with you , I hate to hear you do down

Kx

Why do I hate it? My job centre advisor told me I would be getting work experience working in IT.. the reality

Its working with people with special needs, nothing wrong with that - but its not me. No training and half the time I am guessing what's 'wrong' with them (I know thats the wrong term, apologies if I offend anyone)

No lunch break because we are not to be left on a one to one basis with them (no crb check) Although we have now been told its ok to be on our own with them hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Its myself and another placement person working with them, no one else. They keep asking us what to do next and we are like ummmm and have to think on our feet quickly.

On Thursday afternoon there was no one in. And I mean no one - myself and the other placement person were on our own in the building. Luckily someone came in minutes before we finished for the day

If no one with special needs comes in we are sat twiddling our thumbs for literally hours on end. On Friday we tidied up a bookcase and that was it for the entire 7 hours we were there

I could go on, and I have another 3 weeks of this :(

Apologies for the moan, its not like me - but this whole situation - being out of work and being treated like this is really getting me down

Last edited:
Back