Strugglers United

lunameredith said:
hi ! i'm glad that thread was pushed up.. i'm still early in my sw journey.. i lost 1st 1lb and i need to lose an other 3st + .. i have been pushing my luck last 2 weeks and it will catch up with me i know it.. i do exercice but i'm so bad with food, i got to a stage where i look at the veg in my fridge and tell myself. NO i dont want to eat that ! i dont fancy food anymore i just want to be naughty..please somebody help me out of that !!!!!!!:cry:

That's a brilliant loss luvvie!!
Don't be naughty luvvie!! I did that after getting to a healthy BMI last summer . I'm now 1stone 4lbs heavier, and keep falling off the wagon.

Why not look at some yummy sweet recipes on here to see if they help.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's a for & against list hunny?

Kx

You write out a list of why you want to loose weight & why you don't to get your noggin back in gear!

Lozzie Stardust said:
You write out a list of why you want to loose weight & why you don't to get your noggin back in gear!

OIC :)

Good morning everyone,I hope you don't mind me joining you again, I need all the help I can get.
Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of 2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse and I am sure having more HE's is too much for me, so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week

Awww that's annoying!!
Back to basics is good!! For the last 10 days I have Bern weighing daily to keep me focused for a dress fitting on Tuesday!! It's worked for me! :-/ it's not for everyone tho. But it's meant everyday I've Bern thinking of the scales on the morning and not felt like I had 'the rest of the week to make up for it!' - does that make sense?
Do u have a diary on here ew can help
U with by looking at?? Xx

I'm going to need lots of help come
Monday morning!!! Hen weekend at the mo and by Monday will have basically had a full week off diet plan!!!

Will prob struggle bk on but strangely looking forward to it ha ha :) xx

I gained 7lbs,,,,HELP!!!!

Fully back in plan today! Hope for at least 5 off by next WI!!!

I need help too Cai - it's all gone Pete Tong

Kwise1 said:
I need help too Cai - it's all gone Pete Tong

What we gonna do?? I can't say my day has been good and I can hear the Easter leftovers Inc choc calling me now!! Lol x

Cai said:
What we gonna do?? I can't say my day has been good and I can hear the Easter leftovers Inc choc calling me now!! Lol x

I know what you mean. My weigh in annoyed me - I had only been off plan for 2 days :-(
Have felt hormonally noshy ever since!!

Hoping to draw a line once back to work tomorrow

Kx

Kwise1 said:
I know what you mean. My weigh in annoyed me - I had only been off plan for 2 days :-(

Kx

Just had to say I love the term 'hormonally noshy' lmao! Even if it does sound a bit rude... Or maybe that's my dirty mind lol

Kwise1 said:

Kx

I'm not back at work till monday :-/ I have set myself a challenge to loose all (or most) of the weight gained before I go back to work.

I must say it is a lot easier when at work as I have to be planned and less last min for food (cooking and prep)

I have been to the shops tho and got extras I need for tomorrow (mainly fruit and yogurts) but I am going to football in the evening with hubby and I know I will fall for a hotdog or similar!!! :-/ it's like I'm preparing to fail sometimes lol.

Hopefully my scales will show a loss between this morning and tomorrow and that will spur me on a bit!! X

Keldelacoe said:
Just had to say I love the term 'hormonally noshy' lmao! Even if it does sound a bit rude... Or maybe that's my dirty mind lol

Lol - you naughty thing!!

Kx

Hi all I hope u don't mind me joining you? I'm an on-off struggler (really struggling tonight).

How did you do?? I hope you did OK - u may want to get some struggling ideas for food down - I save some Pink n whites in for sugar rushes (I normally eat them all then, however it hasn't effected me much) LOL xx

Hey Cai

I tucked into the Mikado, half a syn each, but had too many. Trying really hard today, went out for lunch with work and I had an undressed salad, a plain chicken breast and roasted veg. I felt like a total martyr, everyone else's looked amazing! I hope if I can get through a couple of days sticking 100% to plan will get me into the swing of things. I was feeling really stressed out yesterday, I had a hospital appointment. I'm really trying to not get hard on myself about it. Also I weighed in straight after my hospital appt and maintained, so I was in self-destruct mode when I got home. Could have been ALOT worse, back in my old ways...

Hey Cai

I tucked into the Mikado, half a syn each, but had too many. Trying really hard today, went out for lunch with work and I had an undressed salad, a plain chicken breast and roasted veg. I felt like a total martyr, everyone else's looked amazing! I hope if I can get through a couple of days sticking 100% to plan will get me into the swing of things. I was feeling really stressed out yesterday, I had a hospital appointment. I'm really trying to not get hard on myself about it. Also I weighed in straight after my hospital appt and maintained, so I was in self-destruct mode when I got home. Could have been ALOT worse, back in my old ways...

Hey,
Sorry been a bit AWOL at the mo cos my phone is broken (and thats normally how i access here!) How has it been since the meal out? I think u made an excellent choice with your food! and although u may have felt a bit of a misery, imagine how good u will feel next time u go out with everyone in clothes a size smaller!!! ;-) xxx

Hey,
Sorry been a bit AWOL at the mo cos my phone is broken (and thats normally how i access here!) How has it been since the meal out? I think u made an excellent choice with your food! and although u may have felt a bit of a misery, imagine how good u will feel next time u go out with everyone in clothes a size smaller!!! ;-) xxx

Hey :) I have managed to be 100% since then! :talk017:

Speaking of smaller clothes, I have been meaning to buy something to aim to get into, just some jeans or something to try to motivate myself and feel the changes in different ways, if that makes sense. How did you measure your success? You look FAB by the way!

Hey :) I have managed to be 100% since then! :talk017:

Speaking of smaller clothes, I have been meaning to buy something to aim to get into, just some jeans or something to try to motivate myself and feel the changes in different ways, if that makes sense. How did you measure your success? You look FAB by the way!

Aww thank you, I can't say I feel Fab and I wish I could just be happy with myself! LOL, but are women ever happy?! LOL
Initially it was all about the scales and the numbers, now not so much although i do keep a close eye on it. I am looking at clothes sizes and the shops I buy from (or at least try on in!) Plus a touch of fitness levels - I can def walk for further at a faster pace without being red in the face! The other night hubby and I were walking to the car, it was all up-hill and it was him who moaned about the walk - this would normally be me!!

I think I will always have to watch what I eat etc as recently I gained 7 lbs in a week of 'relaxing' what I ate. I still crave the bad things and I love the take aways - I just like other foods just as much now and I never thought I would! x

Help!!!!'

Feeling miserable about my recent gains means I wanna turn to food to make me happy!!!

What strategies do we all have? I thought I'd drawn a line under it! But I am here again!!!! Aaarrreggghhhhhhh

Back