Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought success express was the consultants secret weapon to give people when they plateau. I don't think it's meant to be used as a long term plan on its own, more to give you a boost - but I could be wrong and what I'm thinking of is called something else. There is little info available on it as it's meant to be given out by consultants only I think on an individual basis - someone please correct me if I'm talking rubbish!!

I thought success express was the consultants secret weapon to give people when they plateau. I don't think it's meant to be used as a long term plan on its own, more to give you a boost - but I could be wrong and what I'm thinking of is called something else. There is little info available on it as it's meant to be given out by consultants only I think on an individual basis - someone please correct me if I'm talking rubbish!!

That plan is called 'fast forward'.

No. They're free foods only.

Worth keeping in mind for the future - plus the food looks yummy so getting some ideas for dinner. ;)

Ahh that explains it. Reading this thread though I'm sure I'm doing more success express than red days

why do you get 2 HeB and 2 HeA's on SE?
is that info out of date since it seems to be based on red and green only?

I think I may be doing this inadvertantly anyway..
My evening meal is usually between half and 2/3 of the plate with veg..

why do you get 2 HeB and 2 HeA's on SE?
is that info out of date since it seems to be based on red and green only?

I think I may be doing this inadvertantly anyway..
My evening meal is usually between half and 2/3 of the plate with veg..

It is a plan that Slimming World used to do but they stopped doing it last year I think, I suppose since they introduced EE they didnt want to confuse members by offering all the different plans lol. It is very similar to EE I suppose but you do have to be eating alot more superfree foods on Success Express than you do on EE. Also your snacks can only be superfree foods or you can snack if using your syns or healthy extras.
You wouldnt be able to snack on things like mug shots etc as you would have to syn them on this plan. x

♥ Success Express Breakfast ♥

FREE FOOD:
Weight Watchers toffee yogurt

SUPER FREE FOOD:
Honeydew melon, banana, red apple.

HEALTHY EXTRAS:
B: Slimming World Hi-fi Bar.

sebrekkie.jpg

♥ Success Express Lunch ♥

FREE FOODS:
Tuna in brine, marinated chicken, boiled egg & Weight Watchers toffee yogurt.

SUPER FREE FOODS:
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, red & yellow peppers, celery, carrot.

HEALTHY EXTRAS:
A: 3 Babybel lights

SYNS:
Weight Watchers tomato & basil puffs (4 syns)

selunch.jpg

♥ Tonight's Success Express Meal ♥

FREE FOOD:
Extra lean mince beef, kidney beans, sliced new potatoes.

SUPER FREE FOOD:
Two large mushrooms, red & green peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, tinned tomatoes, passata, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, celery, carrots. Hot chilli powder, paprika, chayenne pepper, chillies.

HEALTHY EXTRAS:
A: 42g Kerry Low Low cheese.

Picture1469.jpg

Picture1472.jpg

great thread might try this next week if i dont have a great loss!! :)

Today...
♥ Success Express Breakfast & Snacks ♥

SUPER FREE FOODS:
Honeydew melon, banana, pink grapefruit, pluma, red apple.

HEALTHY EXTRAS:
B: 2 Aldi Harvest Morn Bars

brekkiee.jpg

♥ Success Express Lunch ♥

FREE FOOD:
Extra lean mince beef, kidney beans, 1 small jacket potato. Ribena really light. Weight Watchers pink grapefruit yogurt.

SUPER FREE FOOD:
Red & green peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, tinned tomatoes, passata, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, celery, carrots. Hot chilli powder, paprika, chayenne pepper, chillies.
Pink grapefruit, red apple.

lunchh.jpg

♥ Success Express Meal ♥

FREE FOOD:
Lamb, boiled potatoes.

SUPER FREE FOODS:
Carrots, green beans, cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower, leek, onion.

SYNS:
Colman's beef casserole packet mix (7 syns for the whole packet & 3.5 syns for the portion shown in the photo).

Picture1474.jpg

♥ Success Express Snack ♥

SUPERFREE FOOD:
Pineapple, Honeydew melon, Watermelon.

Picture1475.jpg

i did success express all of last week! near killed me, never again lol that was my first time doing it but i screwed up the first few days this week syn wise so having a sucess express weekend...fingers crossed it helps :)

i did success express all of last week! near killed me, never again lol that was my first time doing it but i screwed up the first few days this week syn wise so having a sucess express weekend...fingers crossed it helps :)

Awww what did you do wrong to screw it up hun? I am really enjoying it xxx

Awww what did you do wrong to screw it up hun? I am really enjoying it xxx

i ate icecream and scampi on wed, my daughters left overs on thurs and some cream buns on fri lol so thats why this weekend im doing success express again to make up for that!
i love sw but seem to have hit a brick wall while doing EE thats why i tried the success express plan last week, think i might start mixing things up a bit and throw in red days along with the EE days see how that goes:)

thanks hun defo think ill have to do that. last time i did sw i hit a brick wall when i got to this weight too so this must be my problem area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back