Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Well back on the bandwagon hasn't gone too well. Started with the best of intentions as always.
Yesterday was on plan with only 7 syns until we went to the pub for tea with mom and dad. Ordered a steak but there wasn't an option for a jacket so ended up having it with hand cut chips, beer battered onion rings and garlic mushrooms. Oh and a drizzle of peppercorn sauce. Woops. But at least I avoided the booze and pudding.

Today started well with tea and overnight oats. then went shopping for a new dress to wear to my friends wedding in Portugal and ended up with a very indulgent lunch with mum. I won't go into details because it's sooo not slimming world but it involved a dressed salad, Italian cocktail and a to die for desert.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Quick diary update before bed as am tired from gym this morning.

EE

B-35g porridge oats (HXb) made with 100ml water and 100ml skimmed milk (from HXa) 2 tsps choc shot (1 syn) and raspberries

S- bannana and half 15g bar 70% dark chocolate (2 syns) coffee with rest of HXa

L- sweet and sour mugshot, grapes, doughnut peach, satsuma.

S- fresh bursa fig (heaven) rice cake (3 syns)

D- 2 fish fingers (4 syns) with SW chips, frozen veg (peas, cauli and carrots) and 1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (0.5 syn)

Pudding/supper - rolo cupcake (2 syns) made from a recipe i found on IG. Highlights hot choc (2 syns)

14.5 syns most of which have been used on chocolate!

Ah i'm struggling big time. I don't know if it's because this time next week I will be away on holiday or because I'm off work I have no real routine but I can't seem to get my head into it. Have had a few really good days and then some not so good. Chocolate cravings the last few days have been ridiculous and my skin hasn't been too great which makes me think it's hormones. My new food diary came this week but I've decided to start it after I get back from Portugal. Looking into rejoining group too.

Ah i'm struggling big time. I don't know if it's because this time next week I will be away on holiday or because I'm off work I have no real routine but I can't seem to get my head into it. Have had a few really good days and then some not so good. Chocolate cravings the last few days have been ridiculous and my skin hasn't been too great which makes me think it's hormones. My new food diary came this week but I've decided to start it after I get back from Portugal. Looking into rejoining group too.

I definitely couldnt do this without the support of the group I go to.My consultant is lovely and with our facebook page, we have 24hr support. Im having a strange day today.ive been awake most of the night with a sore throat and cough and all I want to do is eat junk :/ but ive just gone through my sw magazine again to try and keep focused. Hope you have a good time in Portugal and good luck with your rejoining of a group x

Back