SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Hurrah - glad you're finding it easy! I'm on a DD today and it's almost 10pm and I'm not even hungry! (Could be that I ate far too much at the weekend, but hey!)

Anyway - hope you continue to do well :) S

I havent posted much this week as have been very busy i havent weighed myself since starting JUDDD but if im honest i feel heavier :s i am going to avoid weighing myself until the end of september then it will have been a month and i am aiming for 3lbs off which surely isnt asking for a lot but i actually feel bigger doh. Today has been a DD had about 400 cals looking forward to UP day or feast day tomorrow as hubby likes to call it. Going to get inspiration from all ur diaries now gonna have a gander

Yay dd is coming to an end and looking forward to an Up day tomorrow i so love shopping and not having to resist buying things got lots of yummy food in for my up days this week yay

Was soo tempted today to get my hair all cut in a Frankie Sandford do but hairdresser couldnt fit me in my hair is super long and thick so would have been drastic. Anyways thinking maybe I should get to goal as my incentive first and then think seriously about having it done, I am young nd after all it is just hair. So I still havent weighed myself and I dont even want to I am afraid I will have gained I love doing JUDDD so much I can see myself doing it for a long time. Today is a DD and so far I have had 2 cups of coffee with one tsp of coffee mate in each a cup of tea and I am yet to have a stir fry with egg noodles for tea will bring my total to about 350. Woah its really chucking it down here at the mo and I am freezing today. not sure if its because it is cold or because I havent eaten anything so far today.

So up day today have got up early showered and made up with breakfast on the table for 7 was quite nice ti eat breakfast together i think i shall make effort to do it more often. Have packed Mr up with lots of lunch to keep him going as he keeps reminding me its feast day today, though i drew the line at allowing him 2 bags of crisps with his 4 sandwichs. I have a really quite busy day today, housework, work, got to pop to the shops, friends round later and then going out this evening should be bk by 9 tho, hopefully all done and ready to watch Bletchly circle saw the first episode last week and loved it. Right best be off and make a start on my day.

I feel lighter at the end of this week which is probably the first time since startig the diet still resisting the temptation to weigh myself though.
Down day today so far had a cuppa an apple and a passion fruit mousse marks and spencer

Dd over now woohoo im in bed already after a nice bath ready to watch tv yay with diet fizzy drinks. I feel more streamline which obviously is really nice feel like it will take forever to get these last 14 lbs off tho :s

Todays DD has been really hard i didnt drink enough water and have felt really sicky u kno when u r that hungry u feel sick? Well like that not nice felt like it all day only ate this evening and only gone away at 9pm after a crumpet still stuck to 400 cals tho its not the hunger i struggle with its the other symptoms :( looking forward to a yummy peanut butter crumpet breakfast and Chocolate orange spread crumpets :)

Went shopping tonight got lots of yummy things in going to do a yummy shepherds pie with yorkie puds tomorrow with apple strudell custard and icecream for tea. Will try not eat too much at lunch so im nice and hungryfor it enjiy it more that way

Morning Sunny

Well done on getting through your DD and happy, happy UP! :D

There's a lot of love on these boards for peanut butter at the moment .... are you all secret members of the Sun Pat family?! ;)

P x

Mmmm love peanut butter so down day has been alright as usual weird im having more of a problem with my UP days but i think from tomorrow onwards i plan on eating 'normally' i think i have not been binging but eating unhealthily and that has to stop so i need to set some rules for up days.
1) no cal counting defeats objeat for me
2) no snacks try best
3) have proper meals not loads of chocolate for lunch.
4) try to plan meals

Plan for tomorrows up day
Breakie
2crumpets butter marmite fruit

Lunch sandwich whatever filling yoghurt something sweet

Dinner. Something homecooked shepherd pie perhaps very into that at the mo yorkie puds. Icecream afters

Does thats sound a normal eating day or too much?

sunnyrae said:
Plan for tomorrows up day
Breakie
2crumpets butter marmite fruit

Lunch sandwich whatever filling yoghurt something sweet

Dinner. Something homecooked shepherd pie perhaps very into that at the mo yorkie puds. Icecream afters

Does thats sound a normal eating day or too much?

Sounds perfectly normal to me :) xx

Good morning had a very rare lay in today and i've slept for 12 hrs i must have needed it! Just lieing in bed getting cuddles from my cat and its an UP day today is gonna be a good day!!

Back