SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Morning sunnyrae, hope you're feeling better after your long sleep - I was like that yesterday I think you just need it sometimes :) Food looks great for today, especially shepherds pie can't beat it!

I'm another peanut butter lover, I haven't been brave enough to buy it yet even for an UP day as I love it so much I could eat it with a spoon from the jar :sigh:

Would love to be able to have it in my cupboard in the future and just spread a bit on toast then put it back and forget about it until the next up day!

Enjoy your UP day X

Clareel said:
Morning sunnyrae, hope you're feeling better after your long sleep - I was like that yesterday I think you just need it sometimes :) Food looks great for today, especially shepherds pie can't beat it!

I'm another peanut butter lover, I haven't been brave enough to buy it yet even for an UP day as I love it so much I could eat it with a spoon from the jar :sigh:

Would love to be able to have it in my cupboard in the future and just spread a bit on toast then put it back and forget about it until the next up day!

Enjoy your UP day X

Thanks i am like that with nutella mmmm i could spread it on everything lol!!

DD today has gone well so far had:
Apple 50 cals
Diets coke 2
Cuppa 8
Coffee 15

Plan on having an options hot chocolate this evening so will take my total to just over 100. So not bad at all :) woohoo, and baked a cake for oh knowing i cant eat it lol

So Dd had gone well had 240 cals and doing another DD tomorrow hopefully :) it will be fist weigh in on sat after JUDDDing for a full month so i want to nake sure i gie this a good chance i want at least a 3lb loss i can honestly say if its less i will gutted and there has been times during this month i have felt like i've gained weight not lost it. This is my plan this week to help my weigh in i know its more DD than usual but normally i just has 3 so two double down days in one week once a month is doable!
Mon - DD
Tues - DD
Wed - UD
Thurs - DD
Fri - DD
Sat (weigh in) - UP
Sun - UP

Sencond dd nearly over going to have an options hot choc and watch great british bake off i love love love that program!!! Cant wait for tomorrrow im goong to have chicken in hoison sauce noodle sald for lunch mmmm and i yummy curry and brown rice for tea and i made a chocolate cake today especially for tomorrow as well. Hubby has told me he could eat the whole thing tonight. He better not!!!

sunnyrae said:
Sencond dd nearly over going to have an options hot choc and watch great british bake off i love love love that program!!!!

I love that programme too... Well in fact I love Paul Hollywood ;-)

Well after a glorious UP day i have two DDs ahead of me an then finally after a full month my weigh in :) im sooo super curious

sunnyrae said:
Well after a glorious UP day i have two DDs ahead of me an then finally after a full month my weigh in :) im sooo super curious

Ooh well done for resisting weighing this long! I'm curious too, good luck!!

Looking forward to a nice easy morning had the last two thurs mornings off and i love it plan on getting a shower and spending ages doing my makeup whilst watching latest mrs briggs episode yay neeeeed to drink more water desperately really do can tea an coffee count towards water intake?

I think they do count, but to be honest I feel so much better in general when I drink lots of plain water that I think its worth drinking the water as well as the tea and coffee. I buy a 1 and half litre bottle in the morning and just make sure I drink it all before I go home. I find it really helps, especially on DDs.

scarlett2020 said:
I think they do count, but to be honest I feel so much better in general when I drink lots of plain water that I think its worth drinking the water as well as the tea and coffee. I buy a 1 and half litre bottle in the morning and just make sure I drink it all before I go home. I find it really helps, especially on DDs.

Thats such a good idea then u know exactly how much you've drank i just hate water unless im really thirsty :s

Back