Surprise syns - The good and the bad

Yeah or find an easier way of working out free food allowances and then what's left to syn lol

i totally agree also think along with the WW pro points on some shop foods i think they should include syn values too. would be really helpful with some meal plans

I keep thinking that! Had to guesstimate in tesco's the other day!! It was 7 propoints, lol!!

sometimes with the shifts i work a ready meal for work would be easier but when it comes to pro points and NUME <morrision> and better for you and good for you and all the "healthy ranges" i get confused and don't bother. then it's sometimes a headache to think and sort out food for the following shift when i get home gone 8pm and i have to be up at 5am as well as fit everything else in. But hey ho will have to just keep on as i am. Don't think im doing too badly so far.

sometimes with the shifts i work a ready meal for work would be easier but when it comes to pro points and NUME <morrision> and better for you and good for you and all the "healthy ranges" i get confused and don't bother. then it's sometimes a headache to think and sort out food for the following shift when i get home gone 8pm and i have to be up at 5am as well as fit everything else in. But hey ho will have to just keep on as i am. Don't think im doing too badly so far.

Sounds like you have it under control - but it would help us out wouldn't it

Back