Su's Lipotrim Nightmare aka My Diary 2011

Su, with regards to the joining of a slimming club afterwards, do make sure you go with some weight left to lose, otherwise you won't be able to join lol. Even if you still are using Lipotrim, you need to have X amount of lbs to lose for them to let you be there. Then of course once you get to 'goal' (that you set at WW), you get lifetime free membership so long as you stay X amount of lbs either side of that. I can't remember the no. to fill in any of those X's though sorry lol

Hi Su
Just doing the rounds to see how you all are. You seem to be doing great, as for Joe, well that leaves the field clear for you to focus on your weight loss he he he! He might be more up for it when he sees how the Postman, Milkman, Gasman and other "men" do a double take when they see you at goal!! My mother used to say "jelousy is good sauce"! (Actually she never said that I made it up LMAO).

lmao at ssusee :D Su hope you had a good day today :) x

Hi Su, how's you? :) Was thinking today, with all that decorating you're doing, I bet you're burning a shed load of calories, so will probably have a really fab week one weigh in - restart or not :) Fingers crossed for you :)

xx

How are you getting on Su? All good I hope... xx

Hi everyone.. Thank you for keeping my diary going.. It was getting a bit dusty.. So much for me keeping it!! lol

I really haven't had the time or the energy to do anything after decorating, so when i have finished this i am going to check the forum and see how you all are and hopefully catch up with you all..

Mood wise, Joe says i am really miserable and grumpy and thinks it could be down to LT as he said i was like it last time, but i think it is due to tiredness as this decorating lark is knackering!! lol... Next week will be interesting as we should be (completely) finished at Mum and Dads by Tuesday at the latest (depending on when we clean the carpet) so if i am still miserable it must be LT, but i can't admit that, so i will just have to say that he is purposely aggravating me more!! pmsl

Being busy really has been a help to me, i can honestly say i haven't thought about food all day, the evenings are harder, but somehow seem a lot more bearable... I found 1 evening really hard when Joe and the kids had Pizza Hut, it smelt so yummy!! But i did resist and felt better for it... In spite of all the "good" bits, I have had a couple of problems this week:
1) I have missed a couple of shakes due to not thinking about them and then not having the time to fit them in
2) I have drunk NOWHERE near enough water daily.

I expect both of these to have an impact on my weigh in tomorrow so i will be grateful for any loss. At the moment my scales are showing a loss of 2lb which for a first week on LT is awful, but i only have myself to blame... I am going to drink loads of water today and see what happens.

No bowel problems so far :fingerscrossed:.. Am taking 1 teaspoon of psyllium every other day..

I really hope you are all doing well... Love and thanks to all of you, i am now off to catch up x x x

Hoping you have a good surprise on the scales in the morning Su. You must've been burning a shed load of cals with the decorating, so fingers crossed :) That said, I've burnt a shed load in the gym, and prob won't lose as much as I hoped for. Our bodies are funny things. Prob will hold onto the fat whilst we are over exerting ourselves! lol. Good luck hun xx

Well done for sticking with the plan Su - you're perseverence will surely show on the scales!

I still haven't had the chance to catch up with everyone... There is not enough time!! lol.. I will make time later (she says!)

Went for my weigh in today and have lost 7lb, so i am really pleased.. Hopefully i will be at my pre-Xmas weight in 2 weeks time.. I feel like i am coping ok, and i am not finding it too hard although i have had some sugar free chewing gum. I checked with my pharmacist and she said as long as it was sugar free it should not affect my ketosis, but it might affect my weight loss as it stops my body producing some fat burning hormone as i am producing more saliva which makes my stomach think that food is coming so it does not think i am hungry (but i so am!! lol).. This hormone apparently kicks in to stimulate hunger (How true this is i don't know, but she seemed pretty convinced)....

The decorating is done now, so i only have to go over to Mums and put furniture back and generally help her out, so i should be on here more over the next few days...

I am starting Zumba again on Thursday lunchtime with a friend so that should be fun!! I have been soooooo cold lately i went into Madhouse and bought 3 pairs of fleece lined leggings and they hold you in too..Yeahhhhhh.. I like leggings because they are easy to wear and do not restrict your movement, but you must remember to cover your bum, they are not always very flattering!! lol

Bowels ok for now

Will be back later to catch up with everyone... Hope you are all coping well, and hope those of you that weighed today are happy with your results x x

Fab! Well done Su :D xx

Hi babes, fantastic news on your first weeks weight loss! Well done you xxxxxx

Well done su
Keep it up Hun xx

Well done on ur loss hun!! 1st week over yay!!!!!

well done girlie!! we are a busy bunch! glad the decorating kept you busy. I have heard about that hormone that stimulates hunger because ive heard that they were doing research into using it in some injection to aid weight loss or something....not sure on the details as i got distracted reading the article,,but i think the hormone exists!

Brilliant job on your weight loss for the first week back you are fab!!...,,, hope zumba on thursday is fun! x :D

Great loss Sue!! See you around!;)

Have you run away? Miss you! xx

You best not be off somewhere stuffing your face Mrs! :D lol. Seriously though. Hope you're ok and just having time out, or internet malfunction and nothing serious going on xx

Well.. I am back... Thank you all for your lovely messages and texts x x
I hope you are all doing well, and losing x x x

I have not really been sticking to LT as i have been running round after my Mum and Dad who have both got health problems recently so i have been doing my Florence Nightingale bit!! lol.... They are still both needy, but i had a "lightbulb" moment and realised that me being slacking on LT was helping noone!!.. so back on track i am (fingers crossed)... But i do have to say BEWARE:FOOD MENTIONED.. Mc Donalds Big Tasty and the garlic cheese stuffed crust from Pizza Hut were divine!! lol

I have joined Weight Watchers (while they had free registration and free weekly meeting) but i am not following it... My reason for that is i can lose the weight without WW realising i am doing LT (my chemist knows i have joined WW), and when i leave LT and go on WW to adjust my eating habits, i will be almost at my WW goal (but hopefully AT it), and therefore won't have to pay cos i will be a gold member... This makes sense in my warped head!! lol

I have decided to start again as i can't keep track of what i am doing weight wise.. All i know is i lost a tiny bit of what i put on over Xmas, so i have reset all my mini goals, and will hopefully keep on the straight and narrow...

Good luck and best wishes to all of you x x x

Back