Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good job Susie!

People at my work commented in how nice the chilli smelled at lunchtime. They had no idea it was a diet thing. Lots of my colleagues are on diets now, so no one will notice me n my sachets!

Well done for resisting the Chinese too. Glad u could smell the negative side of it. Really helps!

Good luck fir today :)

Great work Susie you really seem to have cracked this and are in the zone. We have cats too :) have another great day x

So just finished the house work, had my hair trimmed & had my first shake
Checked the pedometer & only done 1772 steps so far!!. Will have to get my boots on & take the dog out for a walk, I'm sure she wont mind but it will ruin all the good work the hair dresser did cos its starting to rain here.

Last edited:
Good afternoon Susie, you're doing fab! Well done on the steps yesterday and enjoy your walk xx

Had a 2 hours walk and now my energy levels have suddenly dropped through the floor. Think I will have one of the dinners tonight rather than a shake & see if that helps. The soles of my feet are sore too. Still on the upside I've reached 8440 steps.

Last edited:
Awww you're doing fab hun. Are u drinking enough water to keep your energy up? Xx

Yes twinkle,drinking loads. I had only had I pack up until the long walk so that was probably it. Also it was very boggy over the park & was tough going. Just had some shepherds pie & feel a lot better thanks. Body is still adjusting I guess.

Well done Susie, I'm sat eating the Shepherds Pie now and it is really really nice, I added a little bit out dried mint & some black and red pepper.

Well done on another good day susie x

Another great day Susie well done, and those steps count are a great result too x

Glad you're feeling better hun. I have a little trouble with the times I have my shakes too. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

So day 6 today & only lost 4lb so far!!. Never have been a big loser even in the 1st week so I convert my losses into bags of sugar. That means their are 2 bags of sugar piled up in my imaginary corner-looks so good lol. Never mind I will stick with it no matter how long it takes. Just had my 1st shake-Banana with crushed ice.
Will take a walk to the post-office to send my 3 year old nephews birthday present over to him in Australia-the postage is probably going to cost more then the present. The walk will boost my step total. May also do 20 minutes on the bike this afternoon, I'll see how my energy levels are after the walk. Have a good day everyone x

So that cost £20 to send!! Wish it was the other sort of pounds I had lost. Feeling good after that walk, energy levels havn't dropped like they did yesterday so will get on with some house work & then get on the bike for a bit.

Pleased to here today is going well, It's nice when you feel you have some energy.

Good afternoon Susie, glad you're feeling better. Hope today's been an easy one xx

Just did 1/2 hour on the bike & still buzzing so going out with the dog for a bit. Today has been a very good day apart from the slow weight loss. Up to 6,000 thousand steps so need to increase that a bit.

Enjoy the walk and have a great evening xx

Wow Susie you are a bundle of energy go you! Well done on another great day, there's no stopping you x

Back