Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Your doing fantastic really admire your dedication on staying up night. I had a day off on fri after weighin on fri morning as was my sons 3 rd birthday was fair to say i was stuffed by evening :)
Hope yiur having a nice weekend.

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah, I surprise myself sometimes! Lol. I think it's because I know that I can still have most of the staying up night treats spread throughout the week and as I'm having a treat every night I'm not feeling like I'm missing out.

I hope you're son had a fab birthday :)

Right, on to today. Breakfast was toast (heb) with 4tsp of blackcurrant jam (2 syns) and an apple. Lunch was leftover turkey burgers, carrot sticks, celery and a dip made with cucumber, ff natural yogurt and 1tbsp mint sauce (0.5 syns). Tea was a bit of a disaster as one of the dogs pinched the chicken that we were supposed to be having and all I had in were the tiniest chicken breasts ever so it was more like 'spot the chicken' than Sunday lunch lol. We had it with roasties, broccoli and carrots with sw gravy (1.5 syns). My nightly treat was a caramel freddo (5 syns), apple and clementine

Early weigh-in tomorrow night, not sure if I'm looking forward to it lol xx

Total syns for the day = 9

Attachments

• image-1493031493.jpg
    image-1493031493.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 65
Well I weighed myself and I've gained around 2lbs. I was really miffed until I realised that * week is due and I've been known to put on up to half a stone before so I'm happy with 2lbs lol. I'm more annoyed that I know I'm going to gain next week so it will be 2 gains in 2 weeks. I've got my asda shop booked to be delivered to the caravan tomorrow to help keep breakfasts and lunches on track so it will just be tea, seaside naughties and alcohol that are off plan (not much then!).

Anyway on to today. Breakfast was dippy (or not so dippy lol) eggs made by the hubby with soldiers (heb) and 2tsp of flora light (1 syn). Skipped lunch as it's weigh day lol and tea was kebabs with a giant salad and sw chips. I made some more if the yogurt and mint dip (0.5 syns), I think it's my favourite thing at the minute although I really need to buy some no added sugar mint sauce to make it syn free and then I could have it with every meal :-D . I had a caramel wafer bar (4 syns) and a orange biscuit bar (6.5 syns) for my snacks. No fruit as I've run the fruit bowl down ready for going away :-( . Oh well, plenty of fruit on the asda delivery tomorrow lol xx

Total syns for the day = 12

Attachments

• image-2896334276.jpg
    image-2896334276.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 68
Omg I am so proud of myself! (Although we have only been here half an hour lol). We stopped at a cafe and I chose mint tea instead of the 'special' hot chocolate that the hubby chose! He did have more mini marshmallows but the wind blew half of them off the saucer lmao. I did point out that if he'd chosen just a coffee then that wouldn't have blown away hehe xx

Attachments

• image-739899504.jpg
    image-739899504.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 59
Well done on choosing the mint tea - feels kind good doesn't it :)

Good luck with eating whilst you are away, you sound like you have it all organised :)

How sad am I, filling my diary in on holiday but I still want to keep track of my food whether it's good or bad. I don't want to just pretend that I've been an angel and then wonder why I've put so much weight on next week when I can only remember half of the syns I've had. Although I probably look a bit strange taking a pic of my food in the middle if a busy pub lmao.

I don't know what's come over me lol. I said when I rejoined sw that I would be off plan for my hols as I usually am but then decided that as I would be making breakfast and lunch in the caravan, I may as well just stay on plan for those and then we decided last night to go for a pub meal and immediately started thinking about how I could make it sw friendly! Lol. So, now I have decided that anything I can make sw friendly without feeling deprived I will and if I can't then I'm just going to enjoy it.

So yesterday, as there's absolutely no phone signal in the caravan so I've had to wait until this morning to post lol, was an apple on the way to the train station for breakfast, lunch was mushroom omelette (in a fashion as the pan wasn't none stick so it sort of ended up as omelette pieces lol) with 1 slice of wholemeal toast (heb) with 1tsp flora light (0.5 syns) I wasn't happy that asda substituted my 400g loaf for an 800g one :-( and they only have 400g white loaves at the shop on site so the sandwiches planned for lunches are out. Tea was steak, the most stunning jacket ever (it was that creamy that I didn't even need the butter that came on the side!) and salad although I forgot to ask for no dressing so (3 syns ish) with a large glass of white wine (8 syns). I had diet coke while we were out at night and then a rather large Malibu (10 syns) and coke zero when we got back. It seemed rude not to since I got a coconut cup free with the bottle of Malibu and I did have fruit with it that obviously cancels out the alcohol :-D . I can't believe that if I hadn't had the wine I would be within syns xx

Total syns for the day = 21.5

Attachments

• image-3325650418.jpg
    image-3325650418.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 68
Kudos! Love how determined you're being but still enjoying yourself without guilt. Have a great holiday!

Thankyou :) I'm finding it pretty easy so far as them hubby and kids aren't having pudding after tea because they have sweets at night time or else I think I might have been tempted by now.

Yesterday was a grapefruit and mushrooms on toast (heb) with 1tsp of flora light (0.5 syns). Lunch was salad with 2 slices of luncheon meat (2 syns) and 1tbsp ex light mayo (0.5 syns). Tea was a bit of a struggle as the kids wanted pizza from the on site papa johns :-O lol. They do a chargrilled chicken salad which sounded nice and I could eat salad until it came out of my ears lol so I decided on that only for them to tell me they were out of salad :-( . I didn't fancy eating at the pub by myself and as I now had a craving for chicken salad, I bought a cooked chicken on the way back to the caravan and had half (minus the skin) with a giant salad and a tbsp of ex light mayo (0.5 syns). Another large Malibu (10 syns) and coke zero finished the night (I'm not sure if they really are quadruple malibu's but I haven't got a measure so I'm guesstimating the worst lol) xx

Total syns for the day = 13.5

Attachments

• image-128589391.jpg
    image-128589391.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 64
Hi and thanks kally, it's been great up to now even though it was forecast rain all week it seems to have been mostly overnight.

Yesterday was scrambled egg using almond milk (hea) with kippers (they stank the caravan out lol but were worth it) and 1 tbsp if brown sauce (0.5 syns). Lunch was the rest of the chicken with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, eggs and one tbsp each of pickle (1 syn) and ex light mayo (0.5 syns). Tea was a very yummy seafood platter with grilled salmon, tuna steak, swordfish and prawns, jacket, salad and chargrilled veg. I had my usual diet coke while we were out but decided I wanted to try just one piece of coconut toffee popcorn, BIG mistake lol. It was so much nicer than normal toffee popcorn that I ended up having more so I've synned it using the 20 cals = 1 syn rule and it was no more than 4 syns worth and then my usual large Malibu and coke zero (10 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 16

Attachments

• image-915733269.jpg
    image-915733269.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 75
Thank you :) . Yesterday was pretty good to start with and then it went a bit downhill lol although the hubby did buy some more of the coconut popcorn and I didn't have any :-D It wasn't that I didn't want any, I think it was more to show myself that I still had control after being completely off plan for a meal and I must admit, I did feel rather smug lol.

Breakfast was a grapefruit and poached eggs on toast (heb) with 1tbsp of brown sauce (0.5 syns). Lunch was mushroom and pepper omelette with 1 tbsp of brown sauce (0.5 syns). Tea was completely off plan as there was nothing on the menu that I fancied so I chose the same as the hubby, a fully loaded burger with 2 x 4oz burgers, bacon and cheese in a brioche bun with chips and barbecue sauce. It wasn't anywhere near as nice as it sounded on the menu :-( although the large glass of wine washed it down nicely ;-P . I did try to behave when we got back and swapped my Malibu for peppermint tea and fruit lol xx

Total syns for the day = way too many!!

Attachments

• image-646284502.jpg
    image-646284502.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 62
So yesterday, as anticipated, was quite synful. I had scrambled eggs with mushrooms and 2 tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn) and a grapefruit for breakfast. Lunch was a lettuce and ex light mayo (0.5 syns) sandwich (heb) (hubby found a 400g wholemeal at the site shop the day before we're due too leave, typical lol). We went to the chinese/Indian and I ate a bit of everything and had a diet coke. I did skip the ice cream though (probably because I was too stuffed with everything else I'd eaten). I had my last extra large Malibu and coke zero with the last of the Malibu (10 syns).

Today my dad, sister and niece came to spend the day with us at the beach and we had far too much naughtiness. Fish, chips and mushy peas and then doughnuts and ice cream. I did have an apple for breakfast on the way to meet them and a cup of peppermint tea while we were out so it wasn't all bad :p . Back on plan tomorrow ready for the dreaded Tuesday weigh-in xx

Total syns over the 2 days = I dread to think!!

Attachments

• image-2024802300.jpg
    image-2024802300.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3302901765.jpg
    image-3302901765.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 53
Haha and don't forget the peppermint tea! It does feel good to be completely back in control today. I know I'm in control all the time as it's me that chooses what I put in my mouth but it is pretty hard when there are 6 other people all having the naughties and they were all my dads treat so I didn't want to seem ungrateful (that's my story and I'm sticking too it :-D ) xx

I think id stick to your story too .. Plus you did do well at begining of holiday so you deserved a treat for being so good lol :)

Its nice to be in control though you feel accomplished.

When do your kids go back to school?

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah, I've had a sneaky peek on the scales tonight just so I'm not in too much shock tomorrow lol and I've gained around 4lbs so I'm just glad I stuck to plan for most of the holiday, otherwise I could have gained back more than I'd lost to start with lol.

Our kids go back on Wednesday so not long. Our eldest is starting secondary school! My baby! Lol. I'm so nervous but obviously not showing her as she's already a wreck but trying to put a brave face on :-( . She has special needs and really doesn't cope well with change so this is a major disruption for her. I'm sure once she gets into a routine she'll be fine.

Anyway, on to today. I'm back on track and ready for a good loss next week (I hope). I still had some grapefruits from the holiday so I had one with toast and 4tsps of blackcurrant jam (2 syns) and a nectarine. Lunch was mushroom, pepper and onion omelette with cottage cheese and chives. Tea was chicken and bacon pasta (3 syns) with salad. I think I've had enough treats over the last few days so I'm just sticking with a peppermint tea.

Total syns for the day = 5

Attachments

• image-627281562.jpg
    image-627281562.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 49
Back from the official weigh in and I've lost 2lbs! :-O <----this was pretty much the look on my face lol. I'm thinking that the syns may catch up with me next week so I'm on my best behaviour this week (after 'treat Tuesday' of course lol). I even came home and weighed again on my scales just to be sure and they're showing a 3lb loss from last night. It's amazing how much weight can change from day to day, not that I'm complaining!

Today, being weigh day, was just breakfast and tea. Breakfast was a grapefruit with poached eggs on toast (heb) and tea was a birds eye bbq chicken chargrill (3.5 syns) with lettuce and 2tbsp of ex light mayo (1 syn) on a panini roll (11.5 syns) with salad and another 2tbsp of mayo (1 syn). We were supposed to be having sw chips but my actifry broke :-( :-( gutted! xx

Total syns for the day = 17

Attachments

• image-1773332328.jpg
    image-1773332328.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 47
Back