Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Yesterday wasn't the best day. The smallest munchkin was up from 2am with a sickness bug :-( so I ended up with 2hrs sleep and then of course, he was fine throughout the day, back to his usual bouncy self lol. Food was quick and easy and I didn't even have my nightly munchies so syns were a bit low. I just spent the day willing nighttime to come so I could sleep lol.

Breakfast was grapefruit and weetabix (heb) with almond milk (hea) topped with 1tsp honey (1syn) and 25g of sultanas (3.5 syns).

Lunch was cottage cheese and bacon salad with beetroot and a mug of roasted butternut squash soup.

Tea was beef chow mein.

Total syns for the day = 4.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4237336543.jpg
    image-4237336543.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 29
My kids used to be like that when they were small....they always seem to be ill in the night and fine during the day...awkward isn't it?!
would be much easier if they were ill and slept some during the day too :D

That would be so much easier! Lol. I definitely love my sleep and I managed to persuade the kids to have their staying up night tonight instead so at least I could have an early night so I'm back on track today :) .

Breakfast was a grapefruit and dippy eggs with soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was mackerel salad with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Tea was slow cooker lasagne using 20g of low low cheese (half hea) with salad.

Snacks were a pack of hoops and crosses (4 syns), a toffee mullerlight, a pear and a blue riband (5 syns).

I used the rest of my hea on 400ml of almond milk xx

Total syns for the day = 11

Attachments

• image-2355153232.jpg
    image-2355153232.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 34
I finally made the 'magic pancakes' (heb) today. The kids thought they were fab and want them every week lol but I didn't really like them. I managed one and a pear for breakfast but couldn't eat any more :-(

Lunch was roast beef, mash, roasties, roast parsnips, butternut squash, carrots and broccoli with sw gravy (2 syns).

Tea/pudding was banana and pear with banana and custard mullerlight and a blue riband (5 syns).

Total syns for the day = 7

Attachments

• image-4173044139.jpg
    image-4173044139.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 33
Oh bugger, shame you didn't like the pancakes :-( I suppose the kids being happy makes them a little bit of a winner!?

What are 'magic pancakes' ? :)

They're magic porridge/overnight oats (mullerlight mixed with 35g (heb) of oats and refrigerated overnight) mixed with 2 eggs and fried in frylight to make pancakes.

I used vanilla mullerlight for one batch and cherry for the other to make enough for 4 of us. The cherry ones turned out pink which I've got to admit, looked pretty cool lol xx

I'm glad today is over lol.

I went to citizens advice this morning in the pouring rain only to be told that I needed to ring the consumer line which I could have done at home, without getting drenched :-(

Then I had a call from the dr's to say that our eldest had to be booked in to discuss her blood test results which has now got me worrying as she's already booked in next week at the hospital to repeat them so why would the dr want to discuss them before the second lot? (mind going into overdrive as usual lol).

Our middle daughter had a hearing test at the hospital (beginning to feel like my 2nd home just lately lol) which confirmed that her hearing 'loss' is selective and she only heard what she wants to (as I predicted lmao)

Then after the usual Monday evening shopping delivery was late, I logged on to the morrisons app to check for a delivery message only to find that I'd booked delivery for next Monday and not today :-/ . I want to make more curry loaf!! I've managed to change delivery to tomorrow so not too bad.

Right, moaning over lol :p and on to the good part of today, FOOD!

Breakfast was grapefruit and a coconut and line mullerlight.

Lunch was leek and potato soup and a pear.

Tea was the most scrumptious chicken biryani with onions, yellow peppers, peas and mushrooms. It's the first time I've made it and it's definitely one for my recipe bible.

Snacks were a mint mullerlight, 3 cadburys chocolate mallows (9 syns) (only 2 in the pic but I had another after) and a banana.

I've just noticed I haven't had a heb today, oops.

Weigh day has come around again, I wonder what the score on the scales is this week.

Total syns for the day = 9

Attachments

• image-3679124993.jpg
    image-3679124993.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 29
Ooh I've just remembered. I wore my winter coat from last year today. Last time I wore it I struggled to zip it over my boobs and today it fit like a glove! I really need to remember to measure myself tomorrow as I'm obviously losing inches xx

Oh bugger, shame you didn't like the pancakes :-( I suppose the kids being happy makes them a little bit of a winner!?

Definitely! They like to have something different on a weekend after a week of toast/cereal for breakfast and this is nice and quick so very much a winner lol xx

It feels fantastic! I almost wasn't going try the coat on as I was sure it wouldn't fit. Not so happy about having to wear it because of the weather though :-(

I had a fab weigh-in this week. 4lbs off and my 1.5st award :)

I've been thinking about doing weekly syns for a few weeks now and think I'm going to try them this week. More because I've been waiting to have a kinder bueno since staying up night and also wanted grill steaks for tea lol. I couldn't find the syns for the grill steaks so it wasn't until I brought them home and used the syns calculator that I realised they were 6 syns each! I was expecting probably 2 ish each lol.

So breakfast was bacon (fat removed), eggs, tomatoes and beans with toast (heb) and 2tsps flora light.

Tea was 2 dalepak chinese style grillsteaks (12 syns!) batchelors chinese rice and salad with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks were a chocolate orange mullerlight, pear and kinder bueno (12.5 syns).

Total syns for the day = 26.5

Total syns for the week = 26.5

Attachments

• image-2293885333.jpg
    image-2293885333.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2819249243.jpg
    image-2819249243.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 32
4lbs is brill, well done :)

I'll be interested to see how the weekly syns go, I have toyed with the idea but not sure if I would just binge?

Good luck for this week :)

Thanks ladies :) I'm not sure how the weekly synning will go. I usually have syn free/low syn meals and use my syns for snacks and a couple of times last week I found myself having things at night just so I managed to get my syns in.

So, breakfast today was a grapefruit and 2 hifi light bars (rocky road and chocolate and caramel) (heb).

Lunch was chicken biryani left over from Monday and salad. It was a bit dry so I had 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Tea was spinach and bacon pasta with mushrooms and leeks.

Snacks were a coconut and lime mullerlight, hifi double choc crisp (3 syns), a clementine and a yellow plum.

Total syns for the day = 4

Total syns for the week = 30.5

Attachments

• image-4085527592.jpg
    image-4085527592.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 31
For breakfast today I planned to have a grapefruit and cereal bars but I forgot to put the bars in my bag so I bought a grape, apple and pineapple pot and a bottle of water in town.

Lunch was (slightly over cooked) curry loaf, beetroot and 2tbsp of ex light mayo (1 syn) and an apple.

Tea was supposed to be pork balls but the mix went a bit wrong lol so I turned it into a pork meatloaf type thing. It was still yum though with salad, sw chips and 2tbsp ex light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks were rocky road and chocolate and caramel hifi bars (heb), a clementine and a pear.

Out eldest baked bread at school today and of course I had to sample some :-/ . I weighed a smidge from the end (34g) maybe 4 syns?? and used 1tsp of flora light (0.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 6.5

Total syns for the week = 37

Attachments

• image-2748539517.jpg
    image-2748539517.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 36
Exactly zafira, and you HAVE to say how delicious it is, no matter how bad it tastes lmao. I'm just glad I had an end piece as it wasn't quite cooked through in the middle lol.

Breakfast on the go yesterday morning. I had a cherry bakewell Alpen light (3 syns). No pic as I left my phone at home lol.

Lunch was more of the over cooked curry loaf with pickled beetroot and 2tbsp ex light mayo (1 syn). This seems to be my favourite curry loaf accompaniment.

Tea was turkey and courgette burger in a wholemeal roll (74g so heb + 1syn) with lettuce and coleslaw (0.5 syns including the bit on the plate) and corn.

Snacks were a mint mullerlight, pear and medium bounty bar (7 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 12.5

Total syns for the week = 49.5

Attachments

• image-1538974292.jpg
    image-1538974292.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 30
Back