Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Breakfast; didn't have time this morning, was straight out the door on the school run, so just coffee milk sugar 2 syns

Nibbles; apple and orange, seafood sticks

Lunch; another tuna/bean/pasta salad... looks gross but is actually tres yummo. Here's a pic for proof:

Attachments

• 1393245732808.jpg
    1393245732808.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 145
Lunch, continued; one bite of syn free sausage that I've cooked to make soup with! Also Muller light vanilla with choc coconut options to satisfy my sweet tooth! ( 2 syns)

Hi Moonbeamcor

I like your confession. I had terrible binging weekend but its all out my system now. New week and all that...
You're doing great keep it up.

Hi Bubble! Thanks for the boost, and although it's not great that both of us have binged, it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Nibbles; have now finished that syn free sausage and a glass of sparkling peach water

Oh hun you are not alone, trust me. Ive put on 3lb just through this weekends bad antics but being on mins gets me straight back on that horse...
We will beat this, im sure. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

P.s what sausages are syn free?

Our local butcher does a few different kinds of sausage that have been declared syn-free by my SW consultant, he uses only really lean meat and minimal rusk, you can tell, as they don't drip fat when you cook them!

Nibbles; shared another syn free sausage with my wee boy while prepping tea

Supper; sparkling peach, baked whitefish, broccoli and carrots, SW chips, Alpen bar for dessert (HexB)

Attachments

• 1393267368768.jpg
    1393267368768.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Continued from yesterday... ended up With BAD case of munchies and went into the kitchen with the actual intent if finding chocolate!! Couldn't find any tho, so ate another Alpen bar (HexB). Then I raided the fridge and ended up having Ryvita (x3 dark rye, 4.5 syns) quark and smoked salmon sprinkled with black pepper and lemon juice. OMG, was sooo good!

Still need to total up for yesterday (think I went over again) and get today's diary down.

Last edited:
Okey doke, yesterday's totals, better late than never!

HexA; milk in coffee, that's it, so didn't hit my full HexA quota. :( Could so easily have remedied this if I had been writing it down all day!
HexB, 2 Alpen bars
Syns; 8.5 + small white wine = 14.5

Yay!

And today's diary... have been feeling ridiculously down today. Again. Still not sure why. So really haven't put any effort into prepping food today, and therefore have partially starved myself, and partially eaten whatever I could find. :( Sorry to disappoint!

Coffee, milk, sugar (2 syns)
Alpen bar (HexB)
Mugshots, Tomato

Spaghetti hoops, poached egg
Tea, milk, sugar (2 syns)

Bite of banana

2 x Ryvita ( HexB) , sparkling peach

Instant mash, 1 laughing cow light (HexA)
Mugshots BBQ beef.
Glass of wine (8 syns), babybel light (HexA)

Totals;
Utterly and completely totally not enough super free, obviously!
HexA, milk, cow and babybel
HexB, Alpen, Ryvita
Syns, 12

Still feeling meh. Watching a documentary about WW1, which I'm sure will cheer me to to no end before bed, har!

G'night all!

x

Last edited:
Oh hun, don't sound down..:(
Ur doing fantastically! Look at how you stopped yourself yesterday and enjoyed something much healthier and within syns.. Yay
You are not dissapointing anybody so stop the apologies. Sometimes we need meals like you've had today, its comfort food but also perfectly within allowances. Keep going mate sending you some of my good vibes, must admit I don't know where I got them myself but feeling quite upbeat so passing it on...:vibes:

must admit I don't know where I got them myself but feeling quite upbeat so passing it on...:vibes:

Aww, that's awesome, thank you! Hope to return the favour someday!
I will be okay, I think it's like a mental/emotional anniversary thing, if that makes sense.

I need to kick myself in the butt... maybe with some spring cleaning! ( And slightly more sleep than I've been getting! )

I'll hold you to that hun. Try and get some sleep things are always worse when you're not sleeping. Goodnight. x

Oi vei! 930 am and I've eaten loads already!

Coffee, milk sugar (2 syns)
1/2 banana

Poached egg, 1/4 can Tesco BBQ beans (1/4 syn) instant mash (instead of toast... works for me! )

1/2 Alpen bar (1 1/2 syns)

Certainly helps that my babydude has his appetite back - he insists on eating everything he sees me eating (thus the 1/2 Alpen bar)!

Lunch; syn-free sweet chili sausage, mandarin orange, small portion of SW quiche (prepped this morning, usual recipe of fusilli base, grated courgette, grated carrot, then throw onion, eggs, cottage cheese, minced fresh garlic, salt and pepper into my mini chopper, whizz it up, pour on top bake, cool. All free. Job done. :) )
Just got the babydude down for a snooze, so treated myself to two squares of Green and Blacks Spiced Chili dark chocolate (2 syns) and am sitting down with a coffee (and milk HexA) before continuing on with the housework!

Nibbled on fusilli with bolognaise with the kids while they had their tea, more cantaloupe. (Erm - did I mention I had cantaloupe earlier? I did. Just a few bites ) (not that it matters as free! ) Ooh! Also had a babybel light HexA. Babydude insisted on opening one - turns out he still doesn't like them... Yay for me!

Supper; awesome SW BBQ Pulled Pork in wholemeal roll (HexB), 1/2 plate spinach leaves with fat free dressing, another Alpen bar (3 syns)

Totals:
Yeesh, this is getting a bit silly, this syn splitting. I don't even know if it's really allowed. Oh well, for now...

HexA; milk, babybel light
HexB; wholemeal roll
Syns; 9

Last edited:
Have you been editing throughout the day? Im sure you hadnt ate that much this morning! All sounds so yummy. Ive bought pork shoulder for sunday did it work well in the slow cooker?
Did i read on another thread its your WI tomorrow? Good luck. X:)

Yes, hahaha! That's my whole days worth of food, not just up to 930 am!

Har! That made me laugh. Yes, tomorrow is weigh in, I go in the evening, and usually shop afterwards when I'm feeling healthy and inspired :) so will try to post tomorrow night when I get home. I haven't posted my weight on here yet! Exciting first time, blah blah blah!

Hi hun,
Hope your WI goes, I have fingers crossed for you. :)

Holy hunger, Batman! Anyone else hungry all day?

Have been feeling hungry allllll day, but was at work, so didn't have much of a choice of stuff to fill me up!

Here's today's diary;

Breakfast, coffee milk sugar (2 syns), orange, banana

Snack; Alpen bar, black coffee

Lunch; quiche, yogurt, cantaloupe, black coffee

Snacks; caramel snack a Jack (2.5 syns), Alpen bar, black coffee

Home time snacks while waiting for supper! Syn free sausage, cottage cheese, two squares choc (2 syns), nibble of raw broccoli.

Supper ; syn free chili, rice, broccoli - just a smidge tho, weigh in at 730!

Drum roll......

Back