ProPoints Tano's back...

2 sesame Ryvita with low fat spread and a banana

Chicken ceaser salad dinner is a total of 26 points today :) no exercise x

Sorry you'd a gain n its upset you hun.. Sometimes it takes time to find what way to use the PP's suit..
Just track EVERYTHING that crosses yer lips, drink yer water and hopefully it'l start showing losses soon.. x

Dubchick81 said:
Sorry you'd a gain n its upset you hun.. Sometimes it takes time to find what way to use the PP's suit..
Just track EVERYTHING that crosses yer lips, drink yer water and hopefully it'l start showing losses soon.. x

Thanks Hun, I've started fresh, reset tracker online and everything. Been 100% today! X

Thanks daisy! Not much of a read, but that's about to change ;) x

Tano said:
Ok so ive decided to gym in the morning. I've also worked out that I have 14 weigh ins till Xmas so I'm aiming for a pound a week to be a stone lighter by Xmas! I can do this!!!

Yup you can do it :0)

Tano said:
I've put on again!!! Spoke to my leader who has suggested using all weeklies as I'm exercising so much. I'm so upset! I'm now 10st 12. Makes me feel like giving up exercising and I don't want to as I feel fitter than ever :,(

No keep doing it but as your leader says..eat more :0)

I've been really ill so not been on for a bit, haven't eaten just throwing it all back up :( can't red through diaries as the mention of the "f" word makes me ill haha

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no that's awful hun.. Make sure to get as much water as you can in if you can't manage any "f" (hee hee)

Haha will do! Been sucking energy sweets this morning. I might brave a cup of tea in a minute x

Haha will do! Been sucking energy sweets this morning. I might brave a cup of tea in a minute x
Be careful having dairy if your stomach still feels dodge... It contains bacteria which can trigure sickness again :(
If you have some cuppa soups they might help ease you back on to "F".. (laughing at myself not saying the word.. can't you feeling ill again tho)

Dubchick81 said:
Be careful having dairy if your stomach still feels dodge... It contains bacteria which can trigure sickness again :(
If you have some cuppa soups they might help ease you back on to "F".. (laughing at myself not saying the word.. can't you feeling ill again tho)

I've had a small cup as our milk is skimmed so very watery anyway. It's stayed down so far. I may brave a cup a soup later actually definitely not yet tho hahah puke!!!!! X

I've just weighed and measured (not a real weight reading as I'm completely empty)
Weight 10st 7 (-5lbs from Thursday)

Arm:10.5
Thigh:24
Hips:36
Waist:29
Bust:34
Under bust: 30

Back