Tano's healthy eating and exercise diary

Have a fab day hun x

Thanks beaut
All gone 100% again. Refused croissants, millionaire shortbread and bake well tart today! This was so so hard! Going gym 6-7 to do a cardio/resistance class. Looking forward to another steak dinner hahaha x

Add 1tbsp organic peanut butter :)

Peanut butter.... There is a recipe in the SW menu section for peanut butter and chicken curry, it's supposed to be fab. I know you're now on SW however a curry is a curry right?! x

Peanut butter.... There is a recipe in the SW menu section for peanut butter and chicken curry, it's supposed to be fab. I know you're now on SW however a curry is a curry right?! x

Absolutely, I'll have to take a peek! Sounds beaut xxx

Tomorrows plan:

Oatibix bites-apple n sultana flavour
Boiled egg salad
Brazil nuts
Orange
Chicken pesto pasta with mushrooms and cheese on top.
Yogurt with fresh fruit

One hour gym: cardio and weights

Last edited:
Hey lovely, thanks for following!!! :) ill have a mooch on my kindle tonight and find out what it's called, and who it's by. It's really good advice on nutrition, pre, during and post marathons and half marathons and give u advice on the actual training and run itself!
Is this your first marathon? I'd like to do a full either at the end of this year or definitely next year. In the book, he says that the most important thing to do is get lean to improve running. I think what your doing (we're doing) is the best way, just listening to your body and filling it with good, clean food x

Not my first, but my first was over a decade ago, then I had 2 kids and stopped running for ages. I'm not going for a time in this one - I've still got too much weight to lose, and haven't trained hard enough (neither of which i want to rush) but am glad to be up at that distance again and hope to get down to goal weight for my next one which is booked for 22nd Sept.

I've bought the kindle version - cant wait to read it...

Not my first, but my first was over a decade ago, then I had 2 kids and stopped running for ages. I'm not going for a time in this one - I've still got too much weight to lose, and haven't trained hard enough (neither of which i want to rush) but am glad to be up at that distance again and hope to get down to goal weight for my next one which is booked for 22nd Sept.

I've bought the kindle version - cant wait to read it...

Whoop excellent!!!! Think there's a marathon in my town in December so I may sign up. My first half is in June. :) hope u find the book useful, I skipped some parts but the tapering/nutrition part I found useful x

Change to my breakfast: Oatibix apple n sultana bites. I couldn't face porridge, got a bit of a dodgy stomach so I'll add a sugar tick to the tally

I need to find some multi grain Cheerios tonight lol! I'm getting sooooo bored of porridge!!! X

Lunch

Attachments

• image-2403323123.jpg
    image-2403323123.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 100
Mmm yummy lunch xx

Was lovely! Plus an orange for dessert! Haha x

Resisted biscuits at work plus chocolate cake! I'd literally be massive if I didnt say no to food at work!!!

Great session at the gym, run, row, weights!! :D

Dinner was as planned. Have brought fat free Yeo valley lemon and poppy seed yogurt and some natural dates as a treat :D I'll add to tally! We also had sundried tomatoes and anchovies as a starter. YUMMMMO!

Tomoz:
Fight class, then an hours weights and out for an Indian tomorrow night x

you seem in a better place now hun. its nice to see you so happy with yourself xxx

you seem in a better place now hun. its nice to see you so happy with yourself xxx

Haha I wouldn't say happy with myself, I feel really fat at the mo actually hahaha!!! This style of eating is soooo much better tho x

Back