Total Solution Target Reading Festival - here we go

Portion sizes are a real prob for me too. I match my 6ft 4 hubby in food and alcohol. He tries to support me but gets sick of how limiting not eating out, going out for day, etc after about 3 months.

I have a tendency to be in denial too eg thinking I look like a good 14 when I'm in fact and 18. I hope That buying a set of scales for the very first time. Will mean I cannot get away with it anymore.

good luck with your journey. I love festivals too by the way. Not doing any this year, as going away for 3 weeks in August so funds tight. Only a local festival with primal scream,Dexys and spiritualised and tickets for stone roses too....welllllll at the moment anyway*dribbles over ticketmastet site clutching visa card*

Quirky
I have that denial thing too... lol. I look in the mirror and dont see how fat I am, and then suddenly I seem very surprised. Whats interesting on that is that I very rarely look at myself in the mirror... other than my face. Even when I lost all the wieght last time I didnt really look at myself... how funny. I think this time I will look at myself and really take notice, it may help.

I love live music and go to as many gigs as I can manage, like you ticketmaster is my vice. I am seeing Green Day in June, the The Who then Michael Buble and the Reading festival. My avatar was 2008 when I had lost so much on LL, I thought iy might inspire me.

You are doing well on your journey, great losses x

Thanks.

WOW THE WHO! So cool I was a modette when I was young. Thought I was the bees knees haha

Portion sizes are a real prob for me too. I match my 6ft 4 hubby in food and alcohol. He tries to support me but gets sick of how limiting not eating out, going out for day, etc after about 3 months.

I have a tendency to be in denial too eg thinking I look like a good 14 when I'm in fact and 18. I hope That buying a set of scales for the very first time. Will mean I cannot get away with it anymore.

good luck with your journey. I love festivals too by the way. Not doing any this year, as going away for 3 weeks in August so funds tight. Only a local festival with primal scream,Dexys and spiritualised and tickets for stone roses too....welllllll at the moment anyway*dribbles over ticketmastet site clutching visa card*

I was so indenial too- never having photos below the shoulders or cropping my body out of photos! And refusing to buy size 18 clothes!!

Good morning Day 10
I so wanted to stay of the scales but I cant, I dont want to get into everyday and managed to resist yesterday, but today I caved in. It says 1lb loss so pretty pleased with that given WI day is Monday. I always get scared getting on the scales as if there is anything other than a loss, I know it will eat into my determination. Anyway, I jumped off the scales saying... I love this diet.. lol
Today I need to get motivated for other things rather than sitting at my laptop on Minimins .... :rolleyes: I am studying Philosophy with Open University and I need to get the final chapter read and get started on an essay. Philosophy has been quite a challenging subject and I am still trying to decide what module to do next year. I am half way to a degree, and the beauty of O/U is you can be flexible.

So I need to crack on with that and attack the pile of ironing that I have to do too. I hate ironing, but not as much as I hate housework. :eek:

Anyway, here's to another good day, hope everyone is feeling good and focused.

s x

an hour since that last post and all I have done is mess about with my signature and a game on my ipad.... I need to focus. Plus I've only drink half a litre of water.... get a grip girl!

Well done on the loss, your doing so great. I think we all know what its like to not stay off the scales...or minimins! It's worse now I've got the app because I'm always checking up even if I cant reply at the time!

I hope you manage to get some work done :D

Well done on the loss, your doing so great. I think we all know what its like to not stay off the scales...or minimins! It's worse now I've got the app because I'm always checking up even if I cant reply at the time!

I hope you manage to get some work done :D

Oh I didnt know there was an app .... where do I find it?

Are you sure you want it? I downloaded it from the play store- I have an android phone but most deffo they will do one for iphone.

Are you sure you want it? I downloaded it from the play store- I have an android phone but most deffo they will do one for iphone.

Oh yes, I know it'll be a distraction but it will be easier I'll have a look on the app store

Hi Sarah, just caught up with your diary.

Well done on the fab 10lbs week one loss xx

Found it, put it on my iPad.... OMG don't think I'll ever get my essay done now!!!

I'm freezing, my toes feel like they are falling off. I am sitting here on the sofa with a hoody, a blanket, slippers and the heating is on. I may need to run up and down stairs a few times to warm up. Brrrrr :cool:

I love the app on my phone. I'm not sure my life would ever be the same if I didn't have it !!

The being cold thing is the worst part - I keep having a soak in the bath and then layering up and going to bed - with my laptop! It's a bit antosocial with my housemate, but it beats freezing.

Our heating bill has risen apparently oooops!

Mine has too.
But the news said the other day its the coldest March in goodness knows how many years !!!
That with ketosis is not a good mix eh ?

:)

Good morning Day 11
Feeling the cold, I had forgotten how bad this bit is, the good bit is you know that you are burning fat and that energy is going straight to vital organs, but why cant I burn more fat to keep my fingers and toes warm :gen125: It has been the longest winter though hasn't it? I cannot wait until spring happens and we get some warmth. Last night I didn't sleep all that great, I remember from LL I needed less sleep than normal, all that extra energy from fat burning, but I was having weird dreams and felt rather odd. :nightf: I don't know if this was me over thinking about the diet or just one of those nights... but I have woken up with a bit of a headache. I think I might be dehydrated so I'm gonna up my water today. I did have about 3ltrs yesterday, but maybe I need more, so I'll be glugging all day.

I went on the scales this morning:scale:, I don't want to but I find it so hard to resist... I don't want this to become a habit. half a lb down on yesterday, which is pretty good. But tbh it is daft checking everyday.

So today, I need to get on with my study, I didn't get the chapter done yesterday, it was quite challenging, all about consciousness and if it is a physical thing or a spiritual thing. I think we are made up of body and spirit, but others just think we are flesh, blood and bone. Anyway, its all very deep, so hopefully my brain will burn extra calories today!

so hope everyone is doing well and has a 100% day
Sx

I'm a daily weigher, I have always been, no matter what diet I was doing, I just can't resist the lure of the scales.

And I'm not suprised you're cold, it's bloody freezing out there, it's actually snowing in North London again :(

Back