Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I always get the packed fruit when I go to Asda, it is yummy!

Today: Starting Syns 99.5

Lunch was bacon and tomato sarnies (HE B) crisps (-8 Syns) mini muffin (-6 Syns) mini pastry (-6 Syns) fruit

Remaining Syns 79.5

A few things I forgot to add:

ANOTHER Kit kat (-5.5 Syns) MORE crisps (-5.5 Syns) Sweets (-9 Syns)

Yep, I wan't kidding when I said it was my 'fat day'!

Remaining Syns 59.5

Taz, where are your evening meals hon? If you call that strict i must be like a sgt major lol

I have been looking after my mums house while she is away but we have come back home tonight and don't have any food here! All I had here was a kit kat and walkers lites!

Omg Funkykat Where In Carmarthen Does She Live......i Might Know Her ;)

Just been shopping and bought loads of stuff for the next couple of weeks. I got pasta, potatoes, loadsa fruit, Mullerlites, hartleys jelly, and loads more.

Today:

Starting Syns 59.5 Red day

Breakfast was a bacon cheese and tomato toastie (HEA HEB)

Lunch was chicken bacon and lettuce sarnie (HEB)

Snacks: crisps (-8 Syns) Mini pastry (-6 Syns) and lots of fruit

Remaining Syns 45.5

sorry not been on for a few days... trying to catch up with everyone's news, sounds like they're going ok.

Ruhty - my Gran (Cynthia) lives on parcmaen street, carmarthen - she was born in carmarthen and is now 88 so does now at least half of the town! her grandad used to run the 'bunch of grapes' pub, that's shut down now.

have a good weekend everyone!

Kat x

Shut up thats not far from me! i live in Johnstown (on Picton hill....near the leisure centre)! omg whats her name?

Ruthy xxx

Ahem... When Kat and Ruthy are finished! Ha ha

Today

Starting Syns 45.5

Green Day

Not really had anything yet, apart from a lie in! Had a kit kat! (-5.5 Syns) and crisps (-7 Syns)

Remaining Syns 33

Now I'm off to make a huge fruit salad!

Starting Syns 33

Had a few snacks today. MORE crisps (-7 Syns) Shortbread (-6 Syns) Hartleys jelly's (-1 Syn) Also some free stuff, Super noodles, Fruit salad (lots) Pasta

Remaining Syns 19

Taz, you really seem to have a penchant for junk food, according to your posts, it was only 2 days ago that you started with 105 syns, and now you have only 19 left??? how on earth are you going to manage for the rest of the week?

Sorry Taz not quite finished (hee hee)...

Ruthy - OMG i used to swim in that that pool when i was a kid! her name is Cynthia Young. we should meet up when i come down and visit her over the summer! how funny would it be if you know her lol x

back to SW land now--- my WI tomorrow, once again i don't really feel like i've lost any weight but then i said that last week. i think (well at least i hope) its as i don't go hungry. I am going to go down to 10 syns a day next week though to speed up my weight loss. apart from a little bit slimmer in the face (yay boyfriend complimented me - well ok he was prompted a little) i don't feel much slimmer.... that's often my trouble with trying to loose weight i don't feel any different and so give up on it! i guess i need to keep going a bit longer before i will start noticing all those clothes i can get in to! some are a little less tight i suppose so i should focus on that.

i'll stop waffling now.... happy sunday... what's everyone up to? (i'm studying, yawn!)

Kat x

Hi

I've been on SW for 6 weeks now and measured myself at the beginning and then again this week. I've only lost 12.5 pounds, but I've lost 3 inches off my waist!!

I think it's a really good idea to help keep focused to keep an inch loss record as well as a weight loss one - that way even if you don't feel any different in yourself you can see the results on your tape measure! Particularly if you stay the same or are losing the weight slowly and steadily!

Annette xx

Taz, you really seem to have a penchant for junk food, according to your posts, it was only 2 days ago that you started with 105 syns, and now you have only 19 left??? how on earth are you going to manage for the rest of the week?
Yes I am a real junk food junkie but I tend to do it all in the back end of the week then cut out the Syns in the few days before WI. If I get the munchies I can't have just one thing, I have to have a pig out. Doing it this way usually gets the best results for me. I only went shopping on Friday night so before that I didn't have any low Syn/Syn free foods in stock.

Today

Starting Syns 19 Green day

Well I stayed at my mums place last night and had no real food there so for breakfast I had 2 Kit kats (-11 Syns) Anyone else noticing a pattern here with the Kit kats? Last weekend I got 4 packs on special offer which was a big mistake. I have now told Mr Taz to eat the rest of them to save me from myself!

When I got home I had 2 very large bowls of fruit salad and I now feel full. Later I will have some pasta.

Remaining Syns 8

Well I think we will just sweep those Syns under the carpet! First day in the hotel and the little restraint I had just flew out the window. As if giving in to the temptation of the mini pastry wasn't bad enough, I had the full 3 course dinner (Salad for starters, Ricotta tortellini for main and fruit salad followed by small chocolate coconut thing for dessert) and in the afternoon break they gave us strawberry mousse! I am so crap and I know WI this week will be yet another disaster!

Awww hunny, DON'T BUY CHOC ON SPECIAL OFFER, it's the same as buying reduced price stuff, I'll always buy stuff I don't need if it's got 20p knocked off, goodness knows why.

Get back on the wagon and chose the day when you see your lunch.

I don't know whats wrong with me tonight, Boyfriend has just gone home and I've sat here and ate my entire packed lunch for tomorrow (pasta leftovers) I wasn't even hungry. Guess I'm just f*cked up with food, I guess I always have been and always will be, I just need to learn to "binge" on the free stuff as much as possible.

Get back on track hun and you'll be fine, grit your teeth and think I WILL DO THIS.

Lou xxx

Taz you need to de-junk! i find if i have total choc and sweet detox i stick to the diet better and stick to the plan.

This week i have had this almighty craving for Toffee crisps and are having 1 treat size bar a day which is very unusual for me.....

So im going to start tomorrow total sweet detox.....

Ruthy xxxx

OMG funkykat i know who she is! pmsl! are related to 'the' Youngs? agnes and jean?

Ruthy xxx

WI tomorrow. I had a Mullerlight for breakfast and I am going to try to stick to the salad and fruit salad for lunch. Wish me luck!

Back