Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yes annie, ideally like with any plan the less processed the bettter :)

When i started eating a bit ( after ssing on CD) i felt somehow "dirty" with processed stuff. Isn't that odd? I feel much better with just fruit/veg/cheese type food. I have to say, not healthier! LOL, just "better" in a way.

It's not that I don't like fruit, I do, but I don't eat much at home so if I do buy any it tends to sit in the fruit bowl and go mouldy! I might try making a fruit salad as I love them. I'm not allowed to eat apples unless they are cut into tiny pieces so eating them on the run isn't an option!

taz - try stir frys with ginger, garlic, soy sauce - i know this sounds silly but if you're not so great on veg is it a good way of eating and they don't taste so veg lite.

i do like fruit but sometimes if gets a bit samey so i mix it up a bit, sometimes put it in jelly (thing you've also suggested that) or with fat free fromage frais with sweetener - taste so like cream its untrue (actually nicer i think!).

i do think i slim more if i up the s and ss foods and also only eat pasta etc. with veg at the same time.

also heard a couple of people at class this week saying that they don't eat many carbs after 5pm. might give that a try but i do tend to eat my main meal in the evening and it might mean i must out on all that yummy pasta!

Stick with it hun, you're going in the right direction!
Kat x

Well today I had a Bacon cheese and tomato toastie made by my favourite chef (HE A & HE B)
I had ham cheese and salad sarnies for lunch (HE A & HE B) and a mini muffin (6 Syns) and fruit
I haven't had any dinner but I did have a kit kat (5.5 Syns) cus I was p'd off about still not shifting any weight.
I also had a melon as a snack.

And with my sweets for the day my grand total of Syns is 17.5 Syns

Hey hun hows you feeling baby?

Ruthy xxx

Real crappy if I'm honest Ruthy! It just doesn't seem to be working for me at the monent and I don't know why. I know I have gone over my Syns a little but that's not unusual for me. I will try a week of being strict with myself and if that doesn't work I will try the Fast Forward

Ye hun maybe thats a good idea....try using your syns on other stuff rather than the old sweets stuff, im a sod for using my syns on sweet..........once i start! thats it down the pan the diet goes.!

Try it and see.

Ive got every faith in you!

Thanks for the rep ive tried to return it but it said i need to spread it around. That was my first in weeks

Ruthy xxx

I have given too much rep today!

I take just 4 sweets with me as some of the training days are so boring. I might try to find some that are lower in Syns.

I have found in the past that the more rigidly I stick to it the less weight I use. This week I will start with 105 Syns and deduct through the week, starting Thurday.

Im so stupid,,, what you mean 105 syns?
Can i be cheeky and ask how much u wanna lose ?

Ruthy xxx

both mine and my mum's consultant say that you shouldn't use ur syns weekly but every day and that you shouldn't carry then over.... i don't know how important this is but if its all about combining food then it may work against you if you have too much fat in a day...maybe its worth trying 15 a day Taz?

Kat x
It seems different consultants advise differently. I find it works better for me if I have more Syns at the beginning of the week and less at the end

Hi Taz, i cut my syns back from 15 to 10 a day, after the first two weeks because i had a gain after my initial loss and i had been really good. Every WI since i have had a loss, give that a go for a week and see how you get on i bet you'd be thrilled, failing that have you done an SAS log? Jax x

Taz, you obviously know what you are doing because your loss so far is fabulous, maybe you have hit a plateau and sonias fast forward might help, whatever you decide keep smiling sweetheart, Jax x

I will try being strict for a week and if that doesn't work I will definately try FF

Right then, start of a new week so here's the plan:

Starting Syns 105 Red day

As I'm not having breakfast til laer and it is my fat day I had a Kit kat with my coffee (-5.5 Syns)
Breakfast will be a bacon cheese and tomato toastie (HE A and HE B)

Remaining Syns 99.5

FRUIT

I like the packed fruit from asda (2 for £3) melon and pineapple yummy... Also strawberries its lovely for night time as a snack when tv is on better than crisps!!xx

Back