Tbag's last push on... my food diary

Thanks Rach

Well I went out last night with the girls and was actually quite good! Had one very small piece of brown bread, sea bass and stir fried noodles, and two glasses of wine. I reckon in total about 8-900 calories? Normally I would have drunk alot more, but given my son has chicken pox and we're at home all day, didn;t really want to cope with sick child on hangover!

I know I did go over my 1200 cal allowance, but I think only by about 100cals as I only had two tetra's and a latte all day beforehand.

Today I have been naughty though - was good all day until about 5pm! Just one tetra for breakfast (150), one piece of wholemeal bread with chicken and cucumber and a bit of light mayo (160), and a cuppa soup (50) and then went and eight three gingerbread stars that my son and I baked this morning followed by a packet of pombears he opened and didn't want! Think it must be about 400 cals!

Dinner tonight is 2 x chicken thighs without skin, over baked on onions, peppers, tomatoes and new potatoes. It's a hairy bikers diet recipe (I'll say again how good this book is once you're on real food) which says it's 370 cals per portion.

Will have a hot choc after and that should keep me at 1170 total today - perfect!

I'm amazed actually as I thought I was in big trouble, but all that is still within my allowance!

The scales are saying i'm 1lb up though.... weird. Happy to STS this week to be honest, or maybe 1lb off if I'm lucky. That would mean my scales need to say 12st 5.5 and this morning they said 12st 7.8 eek!

PT in the morning, and will stick to 1200 cals total even with the exercise and maybe 1000 cals on Sunday.

Much better day yesterday:

Tetra 150
Apple 60
Skinny Latte 90
Popcorn 130
Tetra 150
Omlette with leeks and mushrooms 300
Wine 200

Wine was a last minute thing when a girlfriend came round for a heart to heart

Scales still say 12st 7.8 though Grrrrrr

Kind of good day yesterday even if I did go out with girlfriends for lunch!

1 my sons scotch pancake in the morning: 90
Chose roast chicken (rather than Beef or lamb even though I desperately wanted beef!!!) and only had 2 of the roast pots: 600 max
CD Soup: 150
Hot choc + 2x choc biscuits: 150

Total: 990

Scales this morning say 12st 7.4 - God I hope they shift back down to 12st 6.5 by wed weigh in (which is 12st 7.5 on CDC scales)! This week is my last week before USA so I know just how careful I'm going to have to be!

I'm going to allow myself a gain of 4lb over Christmas and NY so refuse to be any more than 12st 12 when I see CDC in beginning of Jan.

I have about 20 spare packs so will take them to USA and see if I can keep as close to 12st 7.5 until 15th Dec and then see what happens. Pray for me!!

One thing I would add, having the roast dinner at lunch time meant I was soooooo full up all day. It was much easier than having main meal at dinner time, which means I tend to snack all day. I might try havong a more substantial lunch and light meal where possible over the next week.

Also, forgot I'm out for dinner on Wednesday and Saturday this week - will have to try and make extra good food choices and minimise the wine intake.

So far today:

Banana: 100
Tetra: 150
Cashew nuts: 150
Hot choc: 40
Paprika chicken: 250
2 x large rice cakes: 70

That's 760 so far and I feel really full!

Got PT session at 7.30pm so will come home and have a hot choc and maybe a cereal bar which will take me to 900 total.

I've got to go into work tomorrow, so will take two tetra's with me and a banana. Might be out for a drink in the evening but will try and be good and stick to 1000 total as I have weigh in at 8.45am on weds!

Hey
I've just started on 1000, this is good to read.
All I would say is don't be too disheartened by the weight gain
If your doing all those sessions with a trainer you will be building muscle which is heavier than fat. Have you been measuring yourself. You have probably lost inches rather than pounds

Hi Tbag,you are doing so well.when are you going to USA? Are you planning on taking shakes,or just trying to be good with USA food/portions?

Heidi

Urgghhh - My weigh in showed I was 1lb up! I am so gutted as it's the first week since I started CD that I HAVEN'T lost weight..:cry:

My CDC thinks its a combination of not eating enough (??) and my fat:muscle ratio changing.

Off to USA on Sunday so this was my last weight in with CDC. Booked in again for 2nd Jan to get straight back on plan.

I fit in all my pre-pregnancy clothes again and everyone says I look nice, so I know I shouldn't get hung up on the scales, but....... when I come back from US I NEED to get down to
11st 10lb

You are working out regularly so probably that! Or water retention? Ultimately with the amount of cals your having and amount your moving you can't not lose fat!

Boo the the scales! Hang in there, you are doing so well x

Just write a long post and bloody lost it before I could post!! Grrrr

Condensed version - went out on Saturday night for dinner with friends as our Christmas bash, so weigh in on Sunday morning was shocking at 12st 9!!

Got to US and immediately weighed myself on Monday morning and scales said 12st 7, so guessing a 2lb difference - doesn't really matter just means I know I have to hover around 12st 7 while I'm here to know I won't have done too much damage at home.

I'm happy to report scales this morning after my first 3 days is 12st 4.8lb! So what I'm hoping is that I can actually get down to around 12st 3lb in the next week before my husband and brother and his family arrive (which is when the drinking and eating out will start!) so I know I can actually go up to 12st 7lb and still be relatively safe by the time I get home.

Feeling quite in control at the moment, although only 3 days in of a 25 day holiday!!

Will report back in a few days

Quick update: Scales say 12st 4.2 for the last 2 days, even with a big lunch with starter, main, dessert and nibbles yesterday, so I'm really pleased. One week into holiday and still losing weight!

Eeek - I knew it would all catch up with me!

12st 5.6 today.... need to be careful today and tomorrow so I can enjoy Friday - it's my Birthday and I full intend eating a nice dinner and having a few glasses of red wine as the rest of the family arrive tomorrow night.

12st 5.4 today - no change in 3 days!! I'm hoping it's because i'm due TOTM today so should just be a bit of water retention??

Arrrgggghhh! My birthday dinner last night so ate what I wanted all day, and weigh in this morning 12st 6.6!

S***t need to get back in control now.

Weigh in this morning 12st 6lb exactly... got to maintain or lose over the next week. It's soooooo much harder now the family are all here.

OK, so back in the UK and weigh in post holiday and Christmas this morning was 12st 9.2!

Not great given I was down to 12st 4.2 at one point on the scales in USA, but not too bad either given when I arrived in USA I was 12st 7. So total gain is only just over 2lb.

Plan is to be good today and tomorrow until 7pm, then one final meal and drinking session for New Year, and then time to lost last stone. I am actually looking forward to being healthy again, all this drinking and eating and no gym is making me feel really lethargic!

So, my objective is to be at goal by March 1st - 11st 10lb

Happy New Year everyone!

Hi myself (no one ever on this part of the forum anyway)

Much better on the food front, definitely keeping within daily limit, and not cooking extravagant meals, so scales are finally shifting down again. This morning read 12st 8.4, so hopefully I can get to 12st 8 by weigh in on weds, which would put me at 12st 9 on CDC scales.

The last two days food looks like:

Breakfast: CDC porridge 200
Lunch: Cuppa soup, banana 150
3pm ish: Tetra 150
Snack: Latte 90, cashew nuts 120
Dinner: Omlette 200, Hot choc 40

Hi teabag, I'm reading your blog :) I am on SS at the moment mind just preparing for next stage, you seem to be doing great and specially with your PT and gym sessions keep going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lordy! What a difference 4 days makes!!

Official weigh in with CDC this morning was 12st12 (12st 11 on my scales at home! So a total gain of 6.5lb since lowest in US...

Well, back on track today, on 1000 step, and hoping to lose 2lb minimum for next weigh in next Wednesday.

Goal is still 11st 10lb so 16lb to lose!!!

Back