Tea....what do you drink?

lickthelid

Lives here....
On the other general thread there is a topic about bloating and we started discussing the benefits of different teas. Mainly peppermint, ginger and green tea. I drink a lot of peppermint tea and have always maintained that green tea is AWFUL. However I was given a box of peach and cherry blossom green tea that is much more palatable. This led me to research its benefits and oh my goodness I need more of this. Apparently it's generally accepted to help you rev your metabolism by blocking fat absorption. It also contains enough antioxidants to inhibit cancer growth and kill bacteria. This means it can also be applied topically to the skin. Plus a myriad of other health benefits. One article is found here

Top 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Green Tea

Anyone else swear by this seeming miracle drink? I have had the required three cups today instead of my usual mint tea. I feel pretty sparky but then it DOES contain caffeine whereas mint doesn't so that could explain it. I normally only only have one caffeinated cup in the morning and then mint or a variation all day

my favourites are:
pukka three mint and pukka refresh
twinings double mint and butter mint
and now peach and cherry blossom green tea

What do you drink tea-wise? I could do with some good tips (no PG pun intended) x

I read loads. I love an excuse to research stuff. Some from Harvard that were impressive too. I never knew that the claims were so well substantiated!!

Back