Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Up to now ok, but who knows by tonight I could be all stressed out again like last night,:mad:

Got my niece staying and to say she is lazy is being kind, its a wonder she's not got deep vein thrombosis she's sat down so long. Its just doing my head in, if I ask her to do anything like just putting her plate in the sink she goes off in a sulk. I'll be glad when she goes home and I can get my head back to were it should be.

Phew that was long winded:eek:

awww ((((hugs))) when is she going home?

God knows:eek:

I was hoping to take my youngest on a few more days out before the end of the hols and I can't afford to taker her aswell. Hope that doesn't come across too mean:eek:

im sure it wont hun, was she not given any money when she came to stay with you?

im sure it wont hun, was she not given any money when she came to stay with you?

Nope, my sis put £20 in my bank and thats been for food for the last 2 weeks. Which doesn't get much for someone who is so fussy, no veg whatsoever, i've just made her egg fried rice and she's sat there and somehow picked the egg and peas out of it:eek::rotflmao: suppose i have to laugh

Nope, my sis put £20 in my bank and thats been for food for the last 2 weeks. Which doesn't get much for someone who is so fussy, no veg whatsoever, i've just made her egg fried rice and she's sat there and somehow picked the egg and peas out of it:eek::rotflmao: suppose i have to laugh

omg the ungrateful so and so!! i suppose if you dont laugh you will cry!!

That's me! Except I'd then separate the egg and peas, and eat each bit separately! :p

Hello team,

ok so ive asked leah about how this will work and this is what she has said so if ye can all pm me the info it would be great. maria still havent found out about the weigh in is it ok friday will see what time were ment to post it at :) so here is how its been worked out.
Right

When PMing your team leader about WI can you do it in this format please:

Weight last WI
Weight this WI
This weeks loss

eg) Leah

Weight last WI - 13st 7
Weight this WI - 13st
This weeks loss - 7lbs

THEN

The team leaders convert the weights to lbs:

Weight last WI - 189lbs

Weight this WI - 182lbs
This weeks loss - 7lbs

THEN

Divide (this weeks loss) by the (weight last WI) and muliply by 100
***THIS WORKS OUT INDIVIDUAL % LOSS**

THEN (last one)
Add the teams (Weight last WI), then seperetely add the teams (this weeks loss). Divide the added (this weeks loss) by added (weight last WI) and multiply by 100. This gives the teams % loss.

The reasons we use % is because the teams weights may be totally different, and we know that those with more to lose lose bigger losses in the first few WIs

Geddit?

hello!

out here, and sort of get it, but glad i'm not team leader you are!!!

i weigh in on fri is that when you calculate them all up??
so they need to be in before then?? xx

dont think so shell!!!x

hey maria, what did you lose last friday? I will use that for this week. i wi on sats so i will use last sat's for mine. If anyone wants to be team leader i dont mind.......:) i sooo confused!!!

i lost 2 lb.
sorry its no more!! x

team leader is all your honey!! x

Hey guys, sorry to let you'll down I am unable to carry on with SS. I ended up in hospital last week and I have not been able to get back into it since, will have to try something else for a few weeks then maybe try SS, again.

Good luck and I hope you win!!!

i lost 2 lb.
sorry its no more!! x

team leader is all your honey!! x

2lbs is brill hun well done :)

Hey guys, sorry to let you'll down I am unable to carry on with SS. I ended up in hospital last week and I have not been able to get back into it since, will have to try something else for a few weeks then maybe try SS, again.

Good luck and I hope you win!!!

Sorry to hear that, shir you might come back and join us sometime :) xx

Afternoon team,

Ok sorry to report we have lost one member of our team karina but we will continue on as a 5some!!!

Just to clarify that I will be doing up the %'s on a thursday night. So il ask again for your weight losses this week and your weight that week before you lost to be pm'd to me.

So far I have mine, maria's and i know camilla sts this week. I know some of you might be getting weighed tomorrow so just as long as ye know thursday is the cut of point :)

so goooooooooooo team two goooooooooo :) :)

Back