Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

We will do brill this week as you have me with you all now :)

yes we will do brill hun, lets kick all those other teams asses!!! i will bump up the holiday thread for you if you wanna join it aswell :)

Good afteroon bbl's!!!! Well so far we have lost 14lbs between

becky 5lbs
Maria 2lbs
diane sts
camilla 4lbs
gemma 3lbs
claire ??

I have pm'd claire, she hasnt been online in 6days so dont know what is happening so 14lbs yayyy go team 2!!!!! well done everyone :)

Just to add, that Leah blue_grapfruit will be doing up the % and that because errr yip you guessed it not a clue have i got well i didnt try soo there ya go.im sure she will post it later when she gets a chance :) x

thats brill bbl's, a stone in 1 week , really fab , well done

This is amazing stuff girlies!! xxx

its great isnt it, we will all do great, a little healthy competition will do us the world of good.

team 1 are obviously the best.lol.xx

This is amazing stuff girlies!! xxx

truly amazing!!! well you never know clarire might come in yet with a 7lb loss and kick team one's ass!! how is all the other teams doing leah? how many is there now? i bet ur pm box is overflowing your gonna have to ask mini to make urs bigger!!!

its great isnt it, we will all do great, a little healthy competition will do us the world of good.

team 2 are obviously the best.xx

aww susan thanks i know team 2 are obvisously the best!!

Def id say this will keep a few more of us on the straight and narrow for sure.glad i didnt cave yesterday wi sat woohoO!!

It seriously is overflowing, like deleting stuff ever 10 mins! it's all good tho :) xx

Here is this weeks results. (thank you leah for quackalating them for me ;))

Camilla - lost 4lbs = 2.80%

Gemma1986 - lost 3lbs = 1.80%

Becky85 - lost 5lbs = 2/16%

Maria - lost 2lbs = 1.30%

Diane - lost 0 = 0%

Total team loss, 14lbs, 1.56%

Hello team!!!

Hope everyone is doing great, i unfortunaly lost nothing at my wi on sat totm came along :(

Gemma, has gone back to SW so we have a new member to replace her. Wannabslim Nikki :)

Last edited:
Hiyaaaaaa team 2 :) am very pleased to be your newest member, I just hope I can bring good losses to the table to help make sure BBLs are the BIGGEST losers around :) 9lbs this week- weigh day is today (have PMd Becky) so hope to have another good loss next week!

xx

hello!!!just seen this thread as been away - and didnt we all do well!!
i slipped off the wagon (big time)but gonna do really well from now on.
well done everyone!! x

Back