Team 4 is no more :-(

Sorry I took so long, probably had your soup now. I'd just drink water and go into arcade and play majong. So addictive, takes your mind off food for a while.

Yeah, distraction is the way to go. Have a nice bubbly bath and pamper yourself! Watch some TV in cosy bed (farrrrr away from the kitchen!) I try to save two packs for the eve; 1 at 5.30/6 and 1 at 8.30/9 as that's my problem time! Trinny and sus are on tonight! Woop! Keep going team - draw a line under any slip up's and keep glugging that water! I've had 2.5 litres so far am trying for 3.5 today - wish me luck!!!!

P.S - days 2 and 3 are the WORST! You'll wake up tomorrow feeling so much better, honest!

Day 2 nearly done here, just got out the bath as I began eyeing up the cat's dinner and i knew it was time to take action. Am sipping my last litre of water and am then going to go to bed with a good book and have an early night. Well done folks for keeping going today. If i feel desperately hungry i either chew gum or have a cup of tea (i know neither are officially allowed but they don't seem to affect me and better than eating a big pie!!) just takes the edge off it. Here's to day 3 and hopefully ketosis and no head ache!! See you all tomorrow ... go team 4! Just a quick question? How long is the team challenge going on for? xx

Feeling much better after soup, in fact feel quite stuffed. Definitely don't feel like I have lost or am losing any weight. Had a nice bubbly bath and will be having an early night. Thanks for the support. Yay day 4 tomorrow, a new challenge to conquer.

Well done guys! Day two nearly over for me as well! Yey!

No idea how long the challenge will last! Until we beat everyone I suppose!!! ;)

I have gum (for breath!) and a drop of skimmed milk every now and then too. I also have coke zero, but Shhhhhh it's a secret!! lol!

Day three beckons...........

So glad you're feeling better Bev - well done to everyone for getting through another day! I have struggled a bit today, I have done a full 5 weeks now and about to start my 6th week. I haven't felt so bothered about eating until today, but today I just wanted something to eat! Oh well, over it now. Two weeks till my holiday and I need to get on and lose some more weight!

Night night everyone, off to bed now xxx

Have a good day tomorrow x

Morning fellow team members, well I made day 2, very proud of myself as well as DH wanted to go to wetherspoons; he had steak / chips & cheese sauce... I had 5oz rump steak (ate about 3oz) and I had 4 king prawns and a bit of lettuce; left the rest! woohooo.... also he got a bottle of wine on the way home and I didn't have any.

So feeling very happy today, I CAN do this!!!!! hoping I'm not so hungry today haven't tested for ketosis or got on the scales yet as I don't want to tempt fate!

Hope we all have a good day. x

Hi Day 4 for me. 2 pints of water and a mug of earl grey down already. Feel really fat and bloated today and my scales aren't moving, but i'll stick with it.

Well gals, its weigh day tomorrow, so I'll be doing my bestest today to ensure a good weigh in. On my way to ketosis as got a manky mouth, but still no pink stick.

Have a good day, might not be on much today as gonna busy myself up clearing out rooms to help pass my time.

Morning team ... day 3 and feeling much better, if i can get through today then all will be well. I remember when I did this successfully last time my CDC, a wonderful goddess of a woman called Ailsa who had lost 11 stone herself, said to me that there is NO WAY you cannot lose weight on this diet. It is physically and scientifically impossible to survive on 500 cals a day and not lose weight, so even if the scales won't move at the moment they will in the next few days. And they definitely will if you start eating ... about half a stone up!!! She was right!

xx

Morning team ... day 3 and feeling much better, if i can get through today then all will be well. I remember when I did this successfully last time my CDC, a wonderful goddess of a woman called Ailsa who had lost 11 stone herself, said to me that there is NO WAY you cannot lose weight on this diet. It is physically and scientifically impossible to survive on 500 cals a day and not lose weight, so even if the scales won't move at the moment they will in the next few days. And they definitely will if you start eating ... about half a stone up!!! She was right!

xx

I am glad you have posted this! I weighed myself last night and the scales haven't seemed to budge much at all - though my weigh days are weds. I was feeling quite low, but realise it really doesn't matter what happens one week- it's the monthly amounts that matter! I am trying to be more optimistic about it all!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Good day for me, had 1 tetra, 1/2 bar and 2.5 litres water. Struggled with chatterbox this morning, but had no protein stuff in house for me to eat, so have got through it by clearing out wee boy's clothes.

Hi guys! How y'all doing today? I'm good, had to have tuna salad for lunch as i was on a course (hence no posts today!) but hopefully that wont have done too much damage! Will report in with my official week one WI tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!

I'm a bit gutted today as I don't seem to have lost much weight this week. The problem is, I have been weighing at home for the last couple of weeks (this is my 3rd home weigh in) as I see my CDC monthly now and my scales seem to be a bit rubbish! I stepped on them tonight and seem to have STS, but tried again and lost 3.5lb - argghhhh! I guess I will weigh tomorrow to have my first week team weigh in but I am sorry everyone, it doesn't look like it's gonna be great :(

Any loss will be good, and the weight WILL come off!! I am so hungry tonight I might eat my own arm. Off to read a book suggested by here, called the adventures of dietgirl, supposed to be inspirational. If it's not i might eat it ... how many calories in a paperback??

xx

Any loss is fab! My scales are saying 4/5 lb loss so will see what they say tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a good 'un! :D It seems a shame that I have to eat over the weekend now as i'm doing well! Ah well, I know i'll gain a couple of lb I just have to be carefull (don't expect a good loss from me next week :() That's it after the weekend (i think......) so should be fab after again!

Good luck guys!

Day 3 done and dusted for me, 5 litres of water, a bar, a tetra and a soup and chicken and cucumber. Decided I'm gonna do SS+ as have struggled. Roll on weigh in tomorrow.

Evening - Hopefully bunny they will move by the morning!!! I feel more bloated now than I did at Monday weigh in but have been refusing to hop on the scales so not sure what it'll say. Today I've had some steamed veggies and chicken breast and that's it with my mealpacks so hoping I've been good.....

I've had loads of water 2 shakes & a soup. Will see what the scales say in the morning ready for wi for the team challenge.

Back