TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

love it adding it as we speak!

Yay!! Hi,I weighed in on Thursday lost 4lbs this week
my starting weight was 17st 5
weight now 15st 9
sorry cant pm havent done enough posts yet,anything else you need??
Julie xx

Congrats Julie thats 1.79% well done u ! Seems are wi's are all through the week thats good will keep us all encouraged.

Hope we all having a good weekend

N xx

Have you sort this team 4 thing out with Irene hun? It's just on the team challenge board she's put that 4 people from the old team 4 have put their results in!!!:confused:

well done julie and welcome to the ever moving mountain. lol
gl on the coming weeks weight loss :)

Hi thanks for the warm welcome everyone looking forward to chatting with you all,Im on here quite often so it will be nice to get to know you all,have a good day,(ive tried to get the moving mountains glitter on my signature thread too, not sure if its going to come out as I had a message telling me my signature was too long,)we'llsee.

need ome encouragement

hi all, this is my second ime around at this and need some encouragement to stick to it properly until i reach my goal. Then i need to maintain it!!!
I'd love to join a group just to share good and bad moments of doing CD sole source. Any tips or wors of wisdom on restart would be greatly appreciated.:)
Thanks Mel.

P.s how do i create a weight loss line??? I'm 11 stone 13 pounds today and want to get to 10 stone.

Hiya hun and welcome to the moving mountains!
To get your weighloss line (ticker) just click on one of ours and it should take you to the site you need to make one.

welcome Melh

Glad to have u on our team! Have you had a wi this week? Just stick with it you will be at goal in no time

Going to go sort team with irene now

N xx

hi please may i join moving mountains as i need support ,i promise to give good losses every week ,and i love a good chat ,fingers crossed angie x

ok i await with bated stinky breath ha ha

Hey soolaboola

Of course u can join, welcome to moving mountains!

Team now complete Yeah we can all do this no problems just remeber having problems log on for some support I hope to be on every day!

What is everyones weigh days so we can all check in on you?

Lets get a fantastic % loss for our first week as team!

N xx

i weigh in thursday morning 16th oct will private mess you on thursday night if thats ok,ye ha i am a member of a proper team.

Back