Team ideal

Jojo, you found us :)

So we all got lots of support now, so we just need to get on and do this.
Think one of us has a wi today, I can't remember who though?

My wi day is Tuesday .
How about everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anisacotty said:
What's everyone Fave flavour shakes? I've heard u can make then hot :/ I'm worried about trying it incase I don't like it and just waste the whole shake!

I always have a hot one for my breakfast and put coffee in it - the cappuccino, vanilla, chocolate and banana are best for that. They're yummy :) gets me my caffeine fix x

liripip said:
I always have a hot one for my breakfast and put coffee in it - the cappuccino, vanilla, chocolate and banana are best for that. They're yummy :) gets me my caffeine fix x

Don't think my consultant had Cappachino I think il put some coffee in my vanilla one for lunch before I go to work

I work in a supermarket on the deli- serving hot chicken all
The meats and cheeses! Food is everywhere! Also coz
I work evenings I get all the bargains! the only shopping I will buy now is food for my daughter and toiletries etc! I'm guna try hold out a proper shopping trip for as long as poss- thinking about what I would have normally brought... !!

Zest for Life said:
Hi vickie, a few of us on day 2. Well done on sticking at it for 4 months before. Shouldn't take too long to get that 1 1/2 stone off, it's just getting back in the right frame of mind. I've found the first time the easiest, since then I've struggled. But this time I'm more determined. Can't wait for this hunger to go though!
Day 2 just about over didn't think I'd get through today, but I managed somehow x

Hi zest for life

Thanks to be honest I should have stayed in it and I would have completed my goal by Christmas! But I just felt so good and went out a few times got lots of attention lots of dates and started eating and drinking and before I knew it was Christmas and now we are in April!! So time to get back on it :)
I'm hoping around 3 weeks to get what I put on which if I do will be great, I have my best mates wedding end of May so want to loose that and a bit more if possible.

Day two I have had head ache all day and was do tired yet when I went to bed it took me ages to get to sleep :-(

Day three no headache and just had my first shake so not going to bad so far
How are you doing today??

Rkmriddell said:
Hi Vickie :) welcome to the team. How are you finding your restart? X

Hi

Thanks like being part of a team ;-)

I'm doing ok day two was a bit pants but feel better today??

WI day Friday so hope it's a gooden :)

How are you doing??

Don't think my consultant had Cappachino I think il put some coffee in my vanilla one for lunch before I go to work

I work in a supermarket on the deli- serving hot chicken all
The meats and cheeses! Food is everywhere! Also coz
I work evenings I get all the bargains! the only shopping I will buy now is food for my daughter and toiletries etc! I'm guna try hold out a proper shopping trip for as long as poss- thinking about what I would have normally brought... !!

Wow - must be tough for you!! stay strong hun x

My weigh in is today at 1pm! However I am changing consultants as mine was useless, so the scales may be diff and also I usually get weighed 9am every time whereas my new lady can ony do 1pm today do I'm trying to lay off the liquids until then! Had to have my shake tho as I was getting hungry!
I haven't had a great week due to birthdays etc so I'm not expecting to have lost! Maybe stay the same or put on!
But as it won't be accurate I'm taking this weigh in a my 1st and go from therex

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Hi Vickie, ah your going to be at goal in no time, I can't wait to feel attractive again!
I'm doing ok today, just about to go shopping, thinking of meals and food I don't like so I won't be tempted.

Good luck Rebecca , :)

anisacotty said:
I Must say ... I think we have a FAB team! I hope all the posts stay continuous xx roll on summer 2012!!!!

Yeah me too :)
I post alot as always on my mob. I hardly ever log on and use laptop. I got the minimins app. I find it much easier. don't want you lot to think I sit on my big butt on my lappie all day!

X

My weigh in day is Fri at 12.45pm bit earlier than last week ( was at 6.30pm) hope that does not make any diff Jo x

Zest for Life said:
Yeah me too :)
I post alot as always on my mob. I hardly ever log on and use laptop. I got the minimins app. I find it much easier. don't want you lot to think I sit on my big butt on my lappie all day!

X

Yes I'm on the iPhone app too! Not on my bum sitting at computer! Its a good app and I'm ago glad I found it!

Good luck ladies! I am going on holiday early hours Saturday morning to Cornwall with 2 other couples and there babies, little nervous but I'm going to stick to the diet and hopefully come back lighter rather than heavier lol!

My weigh in is today at 1pm! However I am changing consultants as mine was useless, so the scales may be diff and also I usually get weighed 9am every time whereas my new lady can ony do 1pm today do I'm trying to lay off the liquids until then! Had to have my shake tho as I was getting hungry!
I haven't had a great week due to birthdays etc so I'm not expecting to have lost! Maybe stay the same or put on!
But as it won't be accurate I'm taking this weigh in a my 1st and go from therex

I think that's the best way hun, but as you're taking it as your first, don't make it too hard on yourself and have the water. Otherwise you're going to get into that circle of not wanting to eat / drink etc before wi. xxx

Back