Tee's diary

Morning tee, what's getting you down petal?
I find the cream in my coffees with a smidgen of cheese to eat alongside it can kick my sugar cravings. I sometimes have a nap during the day and when I wake I could literally kill someone for something sweet....I have a cream coffee with a piece of cheese and within seconds I'm fine but if I didn't reach for the coffee I'd be scoffing something bad.

vintage cheddar is really sweet so helps a little.

I live 100's miles away from my parents and I'm thinking the only way they spend time with my kids is if I go up there, confirmed by my mum slipping that she is off (a plane ride) to spend time with her other grand kids as well as them visiting over the weekend :-( really hurts :'(

Also, if you emailed a friend about meeting up for a coffee and they never replied (cos they never do) would you call on the day to ask?

Gonna go do 30 day shred, see if that helps!

Well done on the loss Goldi! My scales have run out of batteries!

I live 100's miles away from my parents and I'm thinking the only way they spend time with my kids is if I go up there, confirmed by my mum slipping that she is off (a plane ride) to spend time with her other grand kids as well as them visiting over the weekend :-( really hurts :'(

Also, if you emailed a friend about meeting up for a coffee and they never replied (cos they never do) would you call on the day to ask?

Gonna go do 30 day shred, see if that helps!

Well done on the loss Goldi! My scales have run out of batteries!

id be so hurt by the parents scenario too :( that's not fair. Can you explain your feelings to her? My mam is far closer to my sister and that hurts but....they still live together so it's to be expected but when I visit I feel like the odd one out.

as for the friend, as hard as it is I'd say no. I never run to anyone if they let me down. I never used to be this way when I was younger, I'd do all the running and found it got me less respect and nowhere fast so now I'm quite a ***** in that sense. Wanna be my friend then great, wanna play games and ignore me then your blacklisted lol it's hard at first but now I don't care, I enjoy my own company.

get yourself out for that coffee, you never know who you may bump in to and getting chatting to :)

Morning Tee!

So sorry to hear your down sweetie....xx....completely understand about you feeling hurt about your mum. Families are hardwork! Only yesterday I had a tiff over the phone with my mum! Who also lives about an hour away (but I'm starting to think that's not a bad thing :) as much as Iove them).

I second.....doubly second everything Goldi says;

1. Try and talk to your mum and let her know how you feel about her not making the effort with the you guys xx.

2. Forget your friend, get yourself ready (your favourite outfit, hair and make up) and go enjoy a nice trip out anyway). My favourite saying is 'I'd rather be lonely and stress free, than be stabbed in the back'.

3. I also agree with Goldi on triggers with cravings, its upto us all to tweak things re diet and realise what effect certain foods can have.

Hope your feeling more positive soon xx.

Thanks guys! I have tried speaking to my mum in the past, it never works. I think I just have to accept and get on with it. What makes me mad though is she wants my son to travel up to visit to keep my dad company (he's not been well)

I know you are both right about the friend, I've been making excuses for him and guess he was just being polite when he said let me know next time you are over. He is crap with email but always chatty on the phone, guess saying no when someone calls can be difficult.

Taking my boy for a pub lunch, hope they do steak and salad!

Hurray for cheering up and not letting things spoil your day x. Best to just suck it up and get on when families are concerned. :)

I think most places are pretty good at accommodating LC demands these days. So just opt out the carbs and ask for more veg/salad instead.

Hope you and little man have a good one x.

Thanks Busy!

Just had brunch, 2 fried eggs and 3 sains 97% sausages. Going to try and keep the protein lower!

Morning Hun x

Morning Busy! How are you getting on with the early rises and fasting? Good on you for sticking with the Pilates and Yoga!

I didn't go for lunch yesterday, by the time the boy hit himself sorted it would have been a rushed lunch so going today! Dragged the stroppy teen out of bed :) so Davina DVD then lunch!

No losses here :-( I'm trying to figure if its too much protein, sweetners or strawberries that is doing it. Have 4 Splenda tabs, averaging about 140g protein and maybe 4-5 little straws. Then there is the carbs in the robinsons nas squash, argh!!!!

Scrap that, demotivated by taking measurements so giving Davina a miss today! Gonna stick to water and treat myself to a diet coke instead of the juice. Only having one coffee too, cut the sweetners out!

Last edited:
Hi Hun, I'm good not doing to badly. Enjoyed yoga this morning, I'm only going to the gym to maximise usage of my membership (which is a extortionate £100 pm for me and 2 lil uns) I'm actually only a member so the kids can be members and do the activities and swimming. So I begrudge paying and not using.

I'm with you on the deflated front hun, no change for me either. I was gutted earlier as I've been stuck on 10.7 for weeks now - yes I got rid of 7lbs totm gain but was still annoyed. I've been having gallons of really weak robinsons to...hm interesting.

Your menus look ok, and don't think the Splenda is the issue. We're both exercising so maybe muscle replacing fat. I took pics 2.5weeks ago and then again today and can see a difference in my shape (in my diary today). Maybe you should take some to and compare in a few weeks x.

Don't be down, get the boy outta bed.....thought teenagers loved food??.....and you have a great lunch xx.

Well I've stopped the robinsons and gonna try not having any sweetner. Have had water with a few splashes on lemon juice which is rely refreshing so gonna drown myself in that!

Yeah teenagers are gannets! We went to the pub, I had half a toast chicken and salad, was good until I realised there was quite a bit of Italian dressing on it, ah shucks!

I took pics when I started 30 day shred at the start of June. I know I look less bloated and can see definition in my clevicals but want to see a little movement in the scales!

Wow £100 for gym, are you in London? Guess it is worth it if the kids get all the activities and the yoga/ Pilates is quite expensive on their own.... I live in the middle of nowhere so will just stick to my DVDs.

We will get there! i think my metabolism has just slowed with getting old :-(

Ooooh what's in Italian dressing? Done now so don't worry about it. Glad you got out with your boy today. You look so young to have a teenager xx.

We're in Peterborough at virgin active, there's only two big gym chains so they're maximising income because of high demand I guess. I much prefer working out at home, your better of honestly, too much time waisted at the gym tbh. You can put a wash on..do a workout and peg it out all within an hour!

I shall knock out the robinsons to and switch to coke zero instead, see if that helps. Well done on toning up, and doing the shred, it's quite challenging - you must be hardcore ;-)

With you on the metabolism front, mine went into reverse since I hit 32, two years ago! I could eat anything before and was always tiny! :-/

Italian dressing, he mentioned something about oil and sugar...... Well that was my sin for today! I have downed so many lemon waters its gonna flush away! I've been peeing for Britain today so I'm hoping for a whoosh!

Typical with the gym, least they will have loads on. Well I'm 38, after having the boy who is almost 15 I went apple shaped, lost it after 8 years then went back to square one when I had my daughter who is almost 5.

Shred is not too bad, kills when you do it but i didn't notice too much change and only ever burnt around 190 cals. feel like I'm doing more with Davina. I will take more pics next week :)

Like your thinking about increasing water for a whoosh! I know I don't drink enough.

You know muscles have memory so I don't think it'll be hard to get back to your pre daughter shape x. You done it once which shows your obviously a determined lady ;-) how much do you have to lose? There's nothing in your stats.

Pity about shred, there was so much hype about it. When the boys were babies I did Ladans LBT on fitness tv everyday and my shaped changed loads I lost 1.5 and 2stone of baby weight each time, i recently got her DVD of amazon as she's not on tv anymore. She's a bit Jane Fonda-ish but her exercises are good and do-able.

I'm finding the hot weather is helping with the water. As soon as I emptied a glass I refilled, must be close to 4.5l today :) having a diet coke treat!

I just found my mutterpass from when I was pregnant with the boy, I weighed 56kg :-o I'm 68.9 (eeekkkkk I just admitted that!) want to get down to 60kg at this rate it's going to be a long hard slog!

I stumbled across the fitness tv station the other day, that was a fantastic loss after having your kids! im getting my kettle bells out at the weekend, 20 mins of that was always a killer!

Managed to keep my protein under 100g today, fat around 155 but carbs only 10g :-(

I'm finding the hot weather is helping with the water. As soon as I emptied a glass I refilled, must be close to 4.5l today :) having a diet coke treat!

I just found my mutterpass from when I was pregnant with the boy, I weighed 56kg :-o I'm 68.9 (eeekkkkk I just admitted that!) want to get down to 60kg at this rate it's going to be a long hard slog!

I stumbled across the fitness tv station the other day, that was a fantastic loss after having your kids! im getting my kettle bells out at the weekend, 20 mins of that was always a killer!

Managed to keep my protein under 100g today, fat around 155 but carbs only 10g :-(

Well done with water, especially with hit weather.

68.9kgs, your only 10.7, same as me. Agree with you on the long hard slong. - its definitely gets harder to gain then lose again.

Was a little naughty today I had a iced coffee in Costa, a whole cup of semi skimmed milk!

B Sausage and 1/2 avocado

L Starbucks coffee with cream & Costa iced coffee with sf caramel syrup

D 2x chicken drumsticks plate of spring greens with butter @ olive oil, my fave at the moment :)

About 3.5l water

Feeling really bloated, look like I'm up the duff :-(

OMG!!!!! 15 carbs in 300ml semi skimmed milk :-( I could cry!!!!!!!!!

Was a little naughty today I had a iced coffee in Costa, a whole cup of semi skimmed milk!

B Sausage and 1/2 avocado

L Starbucks coffee with cream & Costa iced coffee with sf caramel syrup

D 2x chicken drumsticks plate of spring greens with butter @ olive oil, my fave at the moment :)

About 3.5l water

Feeling really bloated, look like I'm up the duff :-(

OMG!!!!! 15 carbs in 300ml semi skimmed milk :-( I could cry!!!!!!!!!

Hey don't worry about the costa - it's called living xx. Hopefully there's no damage x.

I know, it was ok at the time, nothing special and I'm sure for 15 carbs I could have had something proper naughty! x

Better off you didn't...don't know about you, but if Im a little naughty I end up falling of the wagon!! gotta to be good or bad there's no in between for me!!

Back