Tee's diary

Woohoooo!!!!! I've just popped my bpc cherry!!!!!!

Only used half of the recommended butter, lol I'm a tightarse cos 100g doesn't give you much out of a pat of butter. Well it's like a normal coffee, I was expecting a greasy black mug like when I added coconut oil to a black coffee and stirred!

Taking the kids into Salisbury today, spend the day walking round town should burn a couple of calories, whilst avoiding the showers. 30 day shred once I've finished my coffee, not achey from yesterday's kettle session which I'm shocked at but my tummy is feeling slightly less flabby :)

Have a good day x

Only used half of the recommended butter, lol I'm a tightarse cos 100g doesn't give you much out of a pat of butter. Well it's like a normal coffee, I was expecting a greasy black mug like when I added coconut oil to a black coffee and stirred!

Taking the kids into Salisbury today, spend the day walking round town should burn a couple of calories, whilst avoiding the showers. 30 day shred once I've finished my coffee, not achey from yesterday's kettle session which I'm shocked at but my tummy is feeling slightly less flabby :)

Have a good day x

Awe - how was it for you? Was it it good, pmsl. Yeah it's sirprising as it turns out like a white coffee. I never measure just dig a tablespoon in.

Wow on the tummy! Well done...keep it up x. My arm and inbetween shoulder blades are so sore!

Have a great day...don't get caught out in the rain!

Have a good day x

Whoop whoop go you! Yeah they are not as frightening as they seem. Dd you notice any appetite suppressant?

Glad to hear about the tummy, that's brill :)

No appetite whatsoever! But that's not unusual for me in the morning. Shall see what this afternoon brings, plan on a Caesar salad minus croutons from boots for lunch, just have to remember the water!

I think I will go slightly easier on the coconut oil as it was a little overpowering.

No rain here yet, touch wood! Looked on my weather app and it says only 30% chance this pm, was 80% this morning!

Been rubbish with the water today :-( will have to make up for it this evening, up all night peeing......

Spent all of the afternoon walking round Salisbury, was lovely, no rain! Had a chicken and bacon salad at McDonalds with a bite of the boys Quarter Pounder (burger only w/o sauce) would be ace if they did a quarter pounder salad, nom nom nom! 2 tall filter coffees with cream from Starbucks.

Tea is Caesar salad with a couple of chicken thighs and mayo :)

Been rubbish with the water today :-( will have to make up for it this evening, up all night peeing......

Spent all of the afternoon walking round Salisbury, was lovely, no rain! Had a chicken and bacon salad at McDonalds with a bite of the boys Quarter Pounder (burger only w/o sauce) would be ace if they did a quarter pounder salad, nom nom nom! 2 tall filter coffees with cream from Starbucks.

Tea is Caesar salad with a couple of chicken thighs and mayo :)

quarter pounder salad sounds yummy - you should write in to them :), I'm sure it's franky and bennys that do a naked burger. Glad you had a lovely day xx.

quarter pounder salad sounds yummy - you should write in to them :), I'm sure it's franky and bennys that do a naked burger. Glad you had a lovely day xx.

Ooooo naked burger, liking the sound of that! Though I tend to feel cheated when they only give me a tiny salad instead of chips and other carb laden sides....... Also realised when I took the boy to the pub and I had chicken and salad instead of chips, the cheeky gits charged my £1.50 for the salad!!!!!!

I am so in ketosis :) tried my ood stick and it was burgundy :) I know I'm slightly dehydrated but I've fixed that, 2 litres since tea time.

Morning tee,

sounds like you have the hang of it now and your menus are sounding lovely. Well done!

Morning tee,

sounds like you have the hang of it now and your menus are sounding lovely. Well done!

It's the whole ketostix thing Goldi, but thinking about it..... someone told me ages ago that coconut oil can give a false reading..... ah well it gave me the boost I needed!

Ooooo naked burger, liking the sound of that! Though I tend to feel cheated when they only give me a tiny salad instead of chips and other carb laden sides....... Also realised when I took the boy to the pub and I had chicken and salad instead of chips, the cheeky gits charged my £1.50 for the salad!!!!!!

I am so in ketosis :) tried my ood stick and it was burgundy :) I know I'm slightly dehydrated but I've fixed that, 2 litres since tea time.

Thats so cheeky, you should comaplain next time your in there. Usually most places especially pubs are quite good at doing non carby alternatives - without extra charge! Wow on the ketostix! Bet your in deep K, it's not a false reading x.

Have a great workout, see you on the other side !!

Omg!!! I feel like sh*te :-(

I've had a snotty nose for a couple of weeks now, all of a sudden I have a real pain along the bottom of my eye socket. At first I thought it was toothache but now I'm thinking sinus. Me no likey!!!

Should have something to eat but just can't face anything.

Oooooo doesn't sound pleasant. Do eat x, even just a small salad and then pain killers and a rest if possible.

Got some strong decongestants hopefully that will sort it, otherwise the chemist said I will need to go for an X-ray and go on antibiotics.

Well not sure if I will still be in ketosis now :-/ the men-folk ate having a lazy tesco curry box and I've just nibbled almost a whole onion bhaji, love them! Need a low carb version!

Think I'm going to have lamb patties so that I don't feel like I'm missing out!

Back