Hea milk in tea
Heb ?

Well syns not as planned

Fish finger 3 syns (what a waste :-()
Mini rolos 18 pieces 9 syns
4 sainsburys bgty sausages 2 syns
Gravy 1 syn

15 syns

Did not have Eton mess with meringue and Tom a lot of will power to not keep eating choc !!!

Haven't posted in a couple of days Sunday was op then yesterday fell into a bucket of chocolate . 2 really tiring days and not enough time to eat . Ended up tired disappointed and instead of eating my dinner I devoured everything in the kitchen :-(

Will be lucky to even get a sts at group tonight :-(

Oh Dear! I have my fingers crossed for you!

I have had to put the sweet things on the high shelf - hubby is more than a foot taller than me so they are there for him. I would have to get a step stool out of the garage to reach them which helps to make me feel guilty even thinking about it. I have also refused to buy any sweet tins in for Christmas, we always end up opening them weeks before and have to keep topping them up so that we actually have some on Christmas Day - when quite frankly I have usually eaten too much to fit any in anyway! :D

Take care and hope things look up soon! :)

2 pounds off thrilled :)

May not get to wi again before I go on holiday next Tuesday ( gonna try for Monday but might not be possible ) so making myself some mini targets for 2014

Valentines day or before target 11 4 ( ie to have lost all holiday weight)
April 13th ( London marathon supporting my lovely niece) target or below

Thank you both :)

Today's plan

Breakfast
banana and cherries in fromage frais

Lunch
tom and red pepper soup
crispbreads and smoked salmon pate

Dinner
At my dad's for a few days but they tend to serve pretty plain healthy home cooked meals
but keeping all my syns for an extras

I am also this weekend stocking up my freezer with SW friendly meals for when we get home.

We will get home late on a tuesday and I start a brand new job on wednesday morning.

So this weekend into the freezer will go

Veg curry (also uses up all the random veg in fridge :)
Chicken curry
Shepherds pie
Bolognese

These will all be frozen in individual portions for lunches or dinners :)

Plus will have tomato and red pepper soup

Wow! That's organised, I "think" of doing these things a lot, just never seem to get round to it, the only time ready meals go in the freezer are when I have made too much :D

And congratulations on a new job for when you get back, at least you will have something to look forward to after your holiday.

Just in case you disappear from here soon, Have a fantastic holiday and a great Christmas and New Year!! (I am not the slightest bit jealous ;)) I will look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Have not bed. Fantastic since weigh in
Lol. Seem to have moved into holiday/ Christmas mode oops.

But on the upside my running is back on track .
Did 7 miler today and have running stuff packed for Malta. Knowing my niece wl be training while I am away and that the Sunday after I get back we have a 10 mile run planned means I will stay on track for running .

And I have a freezer full if home made SW ready meals for when I get back .

T

Wow you are so organized!

I always fall into holiday mode about a week before i go and then i am so bad. Have a wonderful time in Malta. I really want to go there at some point. My partner's Mum lived there for a few years before moving back to the UK. Always think she was insane to come back here from all that lovely warmth!

Back from holiday with a massive gain . Not surprising as I was eating and drinking everything ( I rarely drink normally)

So have been back on plan. 1 1/2 days and so far so good !

My updated goals are

21 pounds to lose ( yikes )

17 to be to be back in target range

Weigh under 12 st in group ( should be there by Tuesday)
11 7 in group by feb 14th
10 13 and back in target range by Easter
At target and maintaining by July 19th when I do my 50k ultra marathon

I am determined . I may be 50 but will not be frumpy and fat . Fab, fun and thin are my goals

Hiya! Welcome home and well done getting straight onto plan!

Sounds like you had a good time :)

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Back