The 100lb Diary

Had a slight gain this week, 0.4lbs, could've been worse.

Gonna have to bring back my trainers though, was wearing them on the treadmill and I kept getting electric shocks. Never had that before but I'll bring them into town tomorrow. My old ones are still usable though so I've just done an hour walking then cleaned the kitchen. Gonna have my shower now, then food, I'm so hungry today!

How are you getting on? Still on track for that 2 stone award on Friday?

Hi,

Just popped on to add a new SW diary of my own but got distracted by yours and had to say a huge well done on your progress to date, you are doing amazing!! Very inspirational and gorgeous food pics!! I cant wait to follow your progress, keep up the good work :) xx

Had a slight gain this week, 0.4lbs, could've been worse.

Gonna have to bring back my trainers though, was wearing them on the treadmill and I kept getting electric shocks. Never had that before but I'll bring them into town tomorrow. My old ones are still usable though so I've just done an hour walking then cleaned the kitchen. Gonna have my shower now, then food, I'm so hungry today!

How are you getting on? Still on track for that 2 stone award on Friday?

0.4lbs is very small, you'll get rid of that in no time :)
That's really odd about the shocking, I get the same if I touch the metal heart rate plates on mine, seems fine if I touch the plastic parts though so I've just been careful which bit I touch first. I've got a fitbit HR anyway so I don't need to use the one on the treadmill, I might cover them with insulation tape actually...
I've been hiding a bit because I am so not on track this week :( went way over the top at the weekend for no good reason. I kept thinking things like 'I only want to lose half a pound this week, I can have that' or 'I did SO much walking today a couple of biscuits won't hurt'. To be fair I probably would've got away with it if I hadn't kept that attitude for 3 days straight haha. But this morning I was still 0.6lb up from Friday's WI so not getting my hopes up for a loss, I'll be happy if I can STS to be honest.
Hope your SW week is going better than mine :D

Hi,

Just popped on to add a new SW diary of my own but got distracted by yours and had to say a huge well done on your progress to date, you are doing amazing!! Very inspirational and gorgeous food pics!! I cant wait to follow your progress, keep up the good work :) xx

Aww thanks :) I had been a bit down and was getting despondent as I've not had the best SW week, totally my own fault but that doesn't make it easier lol, but I read this post yesterday (didn't get a chance to reply earlier, sorry) and it actually really helped me get a bit of focus back :) Thank you

Yeah, I still had my treat day on Monday and actually carried over to Tuesday so I completely understand what you're saying. Back on it today though, I'm starving! Stir fry for dinner, joy... Hoping that I can have some sort of a loss next week.

You've still got time to recover before WI, I'm sure you'll get a maintain at least.

Returned the trainers today but didn't have time to look for another pair, my old ones will do for a bit longer. I've had a pain all day, right in my bum/lower back, just hoping it's not sciatica. I've only just got back to the treadmill! I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Good luck for the next couple of days!

wow you are doing really well. keep up the good work. we all have off days/weeks, long as you get back on plan you'll be fine x x
Thank you, to be honest this has been my worst week since joining but I'm back on it and feeling focussed now :)

Yeah, I still had my treat day on Monday and actually carried over to Tuesday so I completely understand what you're saying. Back on it today though, I'm starving! Stir fry for dinner, joy... Hoping that I can have some sort of a loss next week.

You've still got time to recover before WI, I'm sure you'll get a maintain at least.

Returned the trainers today but didn't have time to look for another pair, my old ones will do for a bit longer. I've had a pain all day, right in my bum/lower back, just hoping it's not sciatica. I've only just got back to the treadmill! I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Good luck for the next couple of days!

Stir fry sounds good I haven't had that for ages. Need to get up Booker's for another pillow case sized bag of chicken strips!
Glad you've managed to get back on it, nothing worse than being stuck in a rut, wanting to do SW properly but just can't get your head in the game. Then the guilt when you've had 40 syns for the third day running! That's how it goes for me anyway lol.
Oh no sorry to hear you've been in pain, I hope it's not sciatica, I've heard it can be quite bad. Hope it gets better soon whatever is causing it.
Weight wise I this morning I was back to Friday's weight, and on my pre bedtime check (not that I'm obsessed much) I'm only up 1.4lb, so got my fingers crossed for a maintain tomorrow.

0.4lbs is very small, you'll get rid of that in no time :)
That's really odd about the shocking, I get the same if I touch the metal heart rate plates on mine, seems fine if I touch the plastic parts though so I've just been careful which bit I touch first. I've got a fitbit HR anyway so I don't need to use the one on the treadmill, I might cover them with insulation tape actually...
I've been hiding a bit because I am so not on track this week :( went way over the top at the weekend for no good reason. I kept thinking things like 'I only want to lose half a pound this week, I can have that' or 'I did SO much walking today a couple of biscuits won't hurt'. To be fair I probably would've got away with it if I hadn't kept that attitude for 3 days straight haha. But this morning I was still 0.6lb up from Friday's WI so not getting my hopes up for a loss, I'll be happy if I can STS to be honest.
Hope your SW week is going better than mine :D

Aww thanks :) I had been a bit down and was getting despondent as I've not had the best SW week, totally my own fault but that doesn't make it easier lol, but I read this post yesterday (didn't get a chance to reply earlier, sorry) and it actually really helped me get a bit of focus back :) Thank you

Aww bless you!! You are doing just fine!! Everyone has a wobble but the fact you get straight back to it is the key and I'm glad my post helped....stay strong :) xx

Very happy - not sure how but I lost 1/2lb and got the 2st certificate! I'm definitely making next week better, I want to know when I go in Friday mornings that I've done my best, not thinking 'oh no I've eaten so much cr*p there's no way I deserve a loss'.

Huge congratulations on the 2 stone award! So happy for you.

My scales are showing a 2lb gain so far this week, it's not looking good. Although I've been back on it since Wednesday so hopefully it's just a delayed reaction to Monday and Tuesday...

Hope you have a good weekend!

Congratulations on your 2 stone certificate!:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::woohoo::wee:

Huge congratulations on the 2 stone award! So happy for you.

My scales are showing a 2lb gain so far this week, it's not looking good. Although I've been back on it since Wednesday so hopefully it's just a delayed reaction to Monday and Tuesday...

Hope you have a good weekend!

I'm sure you can get a loss or at least STS, I think you're right about a delayed reaction - I was exactly the same Tuesday morning - 2lb up. All I did was drink loads of fluid and plenty of gentle exercise (and stick to plan of course) and it seemed to do the trick. I think keeping positive is important if you can, I'm not very good at it personally lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Monday.

So turns out its been a good week! I had a (small) loss and got my award, and managed to get out a bit more than usual. Spent about 5 hours in the park with my friend Saturday, loads of walking, fed the ducks and even took nuts for the squirrels, 26 or not I still love things like that. Went out to the woods for a walk with BF and saw fox cubs playing and wild deer. And the next day was a night time walk (best time of day, no other people) by the sea. Sounds romantic, really wasn't. Turns out there's an open sewer near that particular stretch of coast :eek:
Will sort out some meal pics soon, not tonight though, it's late.

Oh yeah, I'm staying positive, usually do better at the weekend so I'll get rid of some of it at least.

All the walking sounds great, I'm sure it's made a difference. I'm not really an outdoors person I'm afraid, but it does sound nice with all the wildlife. Shame about the sewer though! I'm gonna do very gentle exercise this weekend as my back is still sore. No housework for me though, I can't really bend down. What a shame...

Oh yeah, I'm staying positive, usually do better at the weekend so I'll get rid of some of it at least.

All the walking sounds great, I'm sure it's made a difference. I'm not really an outdoors person I'm afraid, but it does sound nice with all the wildlife. Shame about the sewer though! I'm gonna do very gentle exercise this weekend as my back is still sore. No housework for me though, I can't really bend down. What a shame...

How was yesterdays weigh in?

Hiya, I lost 0.8lbs, was really pleased with any loss. Back on track and trying to increase my speed foods this week because I'm only 1lb away from my 3 stone award. Fingers crossed for next week!

How are you getting on?

Thanks Jenny! I'm gonna do my best...

Hiya hoz, hope you're doing ok. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!

Heya, glad you're doing ok, that's awesome you're so close to 3st! You'll get that no problem :)
I got 1/2lb off again this week, probably more than I deserved! The last week was full of temptations -had to make a birthday cake for my brother, (triple peanut butter and chocolate, dread to think of syns!), burgers and drinks round the firepit and so on. It hasn't helped that my willpower has been at it's monthly low if you catch my drift... Plus I didn't use my treadmill all week, for no good reason.
Feeling much more focused now though, I've set myself a weekly syn target of 75 and only used 3 yesterday so I can have a more relaxed Saturday night. I also did 45 minutes on the treadmill and 2k of that was jogging so definitely got this week off to a better start. I might actually set myself a 10k steps every day challenge and report back on here for it.

Ooo also had a bit of an NSV this week - I always wear the same outfit to weigh in, the other night I was in Tesco (where I bought the WI top and leggings) and I really love the top so I decided to buy another of each 2 sizes down (less material weighs less right?) and they fit! :D:D:D

Here's some pics from the last week, including a couple of the not so SW friendly ones ;)

IMAG0367.jpg

These new Hula Hoops Puft are awesome - 3.5 syns a bag! Beef flavour is best though.

IMAG0374.jpg

Peanut butter, sponge, peanut butter frosting, peanut butter and chocolate ganache and loads of peanut butter sweets on top, is it a surprise I caved in? :eating:

IMAG0380.jpg

Getting rid of tree clippings, burgers followed soon after this pic!
IMAG0385.jpg IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg IMAG0393.jpg IMAG0395.jpg IMAG0396.jpg IMAG0397.jpg

Hiya, well done on the loss! Oh my word, that cake looks so good, it's made my mouth water. I would've eaten the whole thing, so well done for not eating it all! Haha. Definitely need a treat every now and again anyway!

The rest of your food looks great as usual. The monthly lack of willpower I'm all too familiar with, but it's great that it hasn't caused a gain, and what a brilliant NSV. I actually need to go shopping soon, I always wear leggings and baggy tops but a couple of my baggy tops are starting to look like tents!

Got a work night out next Friday, going to the races. There's gonna be about 30 of us so should be good fun, but there will be drinking and then hangover food the next day. I'm just trying to be as good as possible before then...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Back