**The day i hit Goal Weight 119lbs (8 stone7lbs)** over 17 stone gone forever. XD

Thankyou everyone , 3 weeks after docs weighin and im still the same weight.. i have been mega worried bout the maintenance , so far so good. never gonna give up and i actually enjoy my healthy lifestyle so i cant see me slipping into old habits but i shall be watching myself carefully.

Well done in your amazing achievement...

Congratulations! :D

wow! amazing!

Hi Piinky
I've just seen this and realised - you have got there................!
:happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::whacky068::whacky068::wow::busted::talk017::winner::0clapper::0clapper::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::bunnydance::bunnydance::0icanfly::0icanfly::party0038::party0038::party0038:
congratulations. xxx your story will inspire many others.

Fab post, really inspirational!
Have you thought of any new goals to replace the weight related ones?

Wow, I bet you feel amazing! I'm really glad I saw this just now. I'm 25st+ and so am where you were at now at the beginning of my weight loss and it's feeling a little daunting although I'm not looking at the bigger picture and am going for 5 stone first. What plan did you follow?

A massive congrats to you, I hope I get there too. xx

WOW you look great from the pictures here. looking at your face, its hard to believe that you had that much too lose.

Congratulations and well done. you are an inspirationx

Holy ****.

Just, holy ****. I am not worthy!

AMAZING!!! Well done, with will power that strong you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to now! Truly inspirational xxx

Hi sweetheart, maint doesn't have to be boring, now you are there you can be creative about what you eat.

WOW!! Well done :)

And you should feel proud!!! Not about putting it on in the first place maybe, but about losing 17 stone?? DEFINITELY, that is an amazing achievement that demonstrates courage, ambition and above all mental strength and will-power. Be smug, you deserve it :)

Hey Piink

I'm not sure if I've posted on any of your threads before but since I joined this site a year ago I've been watching your progress with interest. Just wanted to wish you huge congratulations on reaching your goal and losing a phenomenal amount of weight, the transformation in you is remarkable, and I love your style BTW, you'll need to give me shopping tips! Lol

Hope you're loving your new body and your new lifestyle and thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration to the rest of us.

*hugs*

Have you got any before n after pics? Xox

Back